Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

RIP Empty
PostSubject: RIP   RIP EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Ben ran through the forest as fast as his human legs could carry him. Running away was easier when you were afraid, it mad it a lot less tiring, he could just feel the loss of breath rising up his throat. It wouldn’t be long now until he’d have to stop for air, but if he stopped they’d catch up with him, they’d have him in a nut shell. The feeling rose even further in his throat, and his human senses over took him, his long gasps weren’t any help when he was still running, he’d have to stop, before his body made him.

He leaned against the tree, one hand outstretched to keep him up, if he fell he’d never arise again. His breath came out in pants, long bursts of air coming from his mouth were visible, they would see him, surely they would. He heard something crack like a twig being stood on, it couldn’t be them already, he didn’t have enough energy to run anymore, he was caught. Bens’ eyes narrowed waiting to see the figures come out from behind the old oak tree that stood tall in the middle of the forest.

Nothing came out, was it just a badger, or a rabbit? Rabbits didn’t come out in the middle of the night did they? No.

Ben looked around, he knew he had to leave the forest, as fast as possible., but he didn’t want to, something here compelled him something magical, untamed magic was compressed in the dark woods, under each golden leaf was another secret just waiting to be found. Knowledge, Ben longed to know what was hidden in root of the trees, but he couldn’t not now. He would some other time.

Another twig cracked behind him, this time louder, closer to him. They were teasing him letting him know they were there, intimidation was there number one talent. They fed off it, they loved it more than the blood they drank from the innocent humans.

Ben turned around to run, he heard cracking from each side of him now, north south east and west of him, they were all around him now. Ben ran around the circle frantically, trying to find an opening to get out of, there was no way out. He stood in the middle of the circle, standing with his arms outstretched, his head moving toward each sound that was coming slowly towards him, there was more of them now, must be at least 10.

A bead of sweat ran down his forehead what would they do? His legs became unsteady, standing up was a problem. His kneecaps were tapping together now, like something from a cartoon. However this was no kids programme, this was real as real as real could be. Terror wasn’t the word anymore, indescribable feelings rushed through his heart. What about everyone he’d leave behind after this? They were surely going to kill him. Weren’t they?

They were all walking in sync now, one massively loud crack meant that they were all a step closer. Ben drew his now weak arms in, he wasn’t going to let them rip him limb from limb that easy. He’d seen how they worked it was terrible, the victims people he knew, the killers were people he didn’t know.

Ben had started spying on them weeks ago. There were only three at the start, some sort of Triad, but now their numbers had risen. Watching them feed was the worst bit. He couldn’t tell what they were saying to each other, they spoke in a weird tone, low and the language was unrecognisable.

Another loud crack, they were within arms length of him now. No sound came from them, not even the sound of the breath escaping their mouths, no moisture in the air.

Ben whimpered, a little sound coming from his mouth.

“Hush you idiot child,” said a voice, north from Ben, he was obviously the leader. One more softer crack told Ben that the man or thing who’d spoken was now moving forward. Ben couldn’t see the faces, only figures. But now he could see a dim outline of the leaders face, eyes that seemed sunken into his face and lips that were pressed together tightly as if in disgust.

Ben waited, he waited for more noise to come from the mans throat, he waited for him to speak first. All he could manage now was just to stand there, silent. A long time past and nothing was said. The man, or anyone else for that matter didn’t seem like speech was going to pass through their lips.

“Who, or what are you?” Bens voice was shaky, but he expected that.

“I thought I told you to hush, when I tell you to do something you reply, Yes master, or if you dare, No master.” the ring leaders voice was strong, English flowed out of his mouth easier than the language Ben had heard them speak before. Maybe it was the others that couldn’t speak English. But surely such a man wouldn’t lower himself to learn another language just for the people that served him. Then a thought re entered his head, Triad. The other two members must have been in the circle around him.

“Yes master…” Ben replied a little less shaky, if they were going to kill him they’d have done it by now, he thought.

“What is your business here?” the man asked again,

Ben looked at what he could see through the darkness “This forest belongs to my town, I have every right to be here, may I return your question… master?” the words had escaped his mouth before he knew they had, Bens’ hand clenched into fists after saying the word master like that, surely he was gone now…

“You may not.” he replied quickly, the bitterness in his tone was intensified now.

“Yes master.”

Last edited by Pickles on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP   RIP EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Oooooooh that's pretty dang good!!!!

Haha, im the first to comment! YAY!

*thinks up good name***
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP   RIP EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:50 pm

WOOOOO! GO MATT!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP   RIP EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:03 pm

The cold air hung to his damp skin. The others around him didn’t speak. It was a horrible experience to have to withstand. The man still stood before him, but now his lips had curved into a small smug smile, it was on the verge of being quite threatening. Ben stood there, motionless his eyes fixed on the leaders’, he was still afraid, still terrified. He knew what they were capable of, he knew what they could do to him. Hr took a deep breath in, the moisture flowing out in front of him as he exhaled, the man didn’t flinch at the sudden change of scene, he didn’t even blink. Had he blinked at all? How did he stand so still in the cold darkness.

Even in his determination Ben had to shift his weight from foot to foot, he was unable to stand there for much longer. He’d already been standing in the one space for almost thirty minutes. He sighed again, wondering if he could speak.

“I want to go,” Ben told them, he didn’t know why he aid it, he knew the answer already.

“No.” was the simple reply he got back.

“Why master?” Ben asked, he was feeling ridiculous referring to this man by master.

“Because you know too much, you shouldn’t know it. I see into your head and I know that you will tell about tonight, in some way shape make or form.” the words were spoken strongly and surely, but Ben could still doubt what he was saying.

his fingers now, he would have to swallow his pride and get on with it.

“you are no use to me, why should I let you go? Why should you gain the freedom you don’t deserve?” these questions were rhetorical, Ben knew that but he wanted to answer.

“I deserve it because you don’t have the right to kill me, you don’t have the right to even touch me.” Ben spat the last sentence out, he was getting angry now. He had everything to live for. A wife, kids, a career.

A sudden ripple of fear drove through him, what would his family do? Would they try to find him, would they too end up in the same place as he was now? Trapped and frightened of the unknown. A cold shiver went down his spine.

“You must let me go, please. I have family I have friends.” he begged this time, begged for everything he had.

This seemed to be what the leader was waiting for. His smile was now more than threatening, it was insulting as if it was tell him he’d finally got the point of the whole exercise.

“you have family, you have friends. I can smell there blood from you, you’ve been close to them for some time haven’t you? They trust you, you trust them.” The man spoke with smugness now, he didn’t move or blink but stood there still and motionless.

Ben looked at the man, he was confused now, he wanted more. His eyes narrowed “Go on.”

The man looked pleased with himself for getting this far, “You seen how we feed…” he was cut on in mid sentence by Bens pleads.

“No, no, please no anything but that.” he’d caught on as soon as the man spoke, he knew what they wated, his family handed over for them to feed on, for them to feast on and rip limb from limb. His respecting friends, gone. His loving and caring family, gone.

“Do you wish to spare you life?” the man spoke over him,

“No not for that price!” Ben roared back at him “What sort of heartless git are you!” Ben stabbed his finger into the mans chest, this was the first time he’d touched him. His skin was hard and cold, but Ben didn’t notice this fact, he fell to his knees and whimpered in his sorrow.

“Heartless no, but I have no compassion for people like you, people out to destroy us. I know you were so don’t try to defend that” The man didn’t look down at Ben, he was still staring at the place he’d once been like nothing had changed in the past seconds. Ben whimpered underneath the strain of the words he was trying to mumble back. But the words were audible to ears that were close enough…

“Scum”

The man had obviously had enough, he looked down at Ben, unmercifully and kicked him hard in the side. A deafening crack filled the forest. This time it wasn’t the crack from twigs. It was a crack from bones.

Ben rolled over, he didn’t speak or make any noise, he just rolled his eyes screwed up in pain. The man looked at him, his smug expression gone, he looked a little blank now, uncaring. He waved his fellow comrades forward to stand where he was. Then without any warning, they stepped away again, disappearing into the night. The leader along with them. “I wont…” he stopped “I swear I wont master” he knew he sounded like he was begging, in fact he needed to sound like he was begging. His life was slipping through
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP   RIP EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 am

Good...and it made me cry a bit....nice..

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP   RIP Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Creativity :: Writing-
Jump to: