Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow isn't just another day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Tomorrow isn't just another day Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Chapter One: Natalie's big decision.

Natalie sat, potion vial of yellow potion in her shaking hand, and half smile of great wondering, curiousness and fear upon her face. She looked long and hard at the vial, and said to herself, "Is this what I really want?"
She looked around her at all the books she had collected over the years, one of them lying open on the table in front of her, along with a cauldron, a potions kit and other bits and pieces. The page the book on the table was opened at was encrusted with pink and blue bows and little storks, and was entitle 'Pregnancy Potion."

And yet...as Natalie looked around...nothing at all in this room...nothing...meant more to her than the little bottle of potion in her hand. As she looked at the swirling contence of the bottle...she know that is where her furture lay most meaningful.

Natalie took a deep breath, put the bottle to her lips...and drank from it.

When the contence was drained, Natalie set the bottle down on the table in front of her, and looked down at her lower half...still completely flat.

She sighed, and shook her head, laughing at herself. She know she'd have to wait another few months for the neat round bump to begin to form...letting the outside world know what was growing inside her.
Natalie sat in silence for a moment, thinking about how she may have change her life forever...but telling herself she would wait at least five minutes before making sure it had worked. She but her still quivering hand upon her mid-drift quietly, breathing out all her nerves.

She was about to begin to tidy up the mess she had created whilst making her potion, when the door bell rang. Natalie
hurriedly slammed the book shut that was on the table, and walked quickly to the front door.

When Natalie answered the door, it was Hermione Granger.

"Oh...hello Hermione," said Natalie, smiling slightly.

"Hello Natalie...I just wanted to see how you were...Phelps told me you left work early today you that you were a bit upset...so I decide...you know...to check up on you," said Hermione, grinning slightly.

"Yes...I'm fine Hermione...I was just feeling a bit low is all...you know...it's three months today that Gareth left me..." sighed Natalie.

"Ah...I see...well...I have to run...feel better," said Hermione, walking away down the path and waving.

Natalie let out a sigh of relief...Hermione would have guessed what she's been up to if she had have demanded to come in...but she would sooner or later have to tell her...

Natalie looked at her watch...seven minutes had pasted since she had taken the potion.
She walked to the table again, and threw several oak leaves into the cauldron, along with a drop of unicorn blood, a pint of snow water, and a sprinkle of fairy dust.
Natalie began to stur the potion, and was overjoyed when it turned a redish colour...signifying the potion had worked...and then a pink colour...telling her it was a girl. Natalie was overjoyed, and began to cry silently with tears of elation...her life changed forever.

Last edited by Gryffindorgal4hp on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Holly suddenly sprang out of the cauldron.
"ONLY JOKING!" she yelled, "I DIDNT REALLY JUST SPRING OUT OF THE CAULDRON!"
Then she went back in.

*ahem*

That's excellent ! Keeeeeep'it up lawd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm

You sure you want me to keep it up...it might be like that video in science...the we all have to watch...

That...and all the other HP pregnancy/birth fanfics...give me the info I need Smile

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Never. Remind me. Of that video. In your life.

I felt physically sick afterwards, and Sophie screamed!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Chapter two: Month one...Dreams, mood-swings and morning sickness!

Natalie went to St Mungo's hospital to enform them of her joyous pregnancy...but she did it her way. She filled out the form like so :

Name: Natalie Alexandra Patterson
Family: Muggles (Deceased)

Month of Pregnancy: first
Father: I'd rather not name him. He will not be present at time of birth.

Delivery:
I would like a normal delivery, with no pain relief or anything else which would be harmful to my child. I will choose at a later time who I want present at time of delivery, if anyone. I will come for regular checks prior to delivery...along with mothering classes.

When she finished, Natalie handed in the form with a sigh, and stayed for a check. Instead of a fetal heart-monitor, the Healer, Healer Stemula, used her wand to listen to the baby's heart. She smiled at Natalie.

"Not that far into your pregnancy, and already we have a healthy sounding baby," whispered Stemula as the little fluttery sounds filled the room. Natalie's face flushed with excitement.

Natalie went home that night, remembering the sound of the baby's heart. This made her feel happier than she'd felt in a very long time. She lay in bed, thinking of this....

She fell asleep...and began to dream....

Natalie lay on a cold hard bed in a delievery room. The most unbelievable pain filled her lower half, and she was sure she could hear her own scream aloud.

"Push Miss Patterson! Push!" said the Healer at the bottom of her bed....who looked oddly like Pansy Parkinson...

"I AM PUSHING, YOU LITTLE STAR B*TCH!" Natalie screamed, face drowned in sweat and her own tears. Natalie screamed again and clung tight to the hand she was holding. She didn't even know whose hand it was...and did not particularly care at the moment.

Behind her, and entire cheer squad of people yelled and screamed cheers of support...or at least...what were supposed to be supportive. In the crowd, she could make out the blurry figures of Holly, Shadow...and others she knew.

The healer turned to the crowd.
"Pay no attention to little miss Potty Mouth...she's hormonal."

Natalie yelled again as another contraction racked her body.

"Come on! Push! You are so close...I swear!" said the healer encouragingly...but a little too loudly...not the best way to keep a woman in labor calm.

Natalie's face went red in the effort. She was about to give up when a loud cry filled the room.

Natalie lay down in her bed, a smile washing over her as all the pain totally subsided imediately.

She sat up...searching for her baby. The healer smiled at her.
"A beautiful baby girl," said the healer, holding up the bundle.
Natalie let out a scream of horror as her Tiffany doll looked back at her from the bundle.

"Hey sweetface. Great job," it said.

Natalie screamed again.

She turned to look at who's hand she was holding. It was the vampire who bit her...Matthew.

Natalie gasped.

Natalie woke up, drowned in sweat. She sat up in bed. She looked at the ceiling, and sighed. She lay back down again, and tried to sleep. But, not five minutes after she had done this, and wave of the most horrible nausea washed over her. She ran to the bathroom as fast as she could, and threw herself over the toilet, retching.

This continued for the rest of the night.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow isn't just another day   Tomorrow isn't just another day Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow isn't just another day
Page 1 of 1