Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journée de la Jupe.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Journée de la Jupe. Empty
PostSubject: Journée de la Jupe.   Journée de la Jupe. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am

NOTE:-- Title is in French, and I only saw it in French.

This film speaks about a teacher who takes her students in hostage, almost unwillingly. (Can't tell you why I said that, look at the film.)
It's reall well made, and even the students use the language we hear everyday in this time. The racist, antisemitist insults we use everyday without our consent are used in here. (At least I hope I don't use any of them, I've never heard myself use 'em...)
It's UBER sad, and I'll tell you why I say that: I felt tears coming up into my eyes near the end. Heck, that never happens. If tears went up in my eyes, that means Alba would've created a few waterfalls. (No offense, but, hey- you cried on Titanic and I lol'd.)
So, it's a MUST see. That's right, I'm talking to you, RothMercian. LOOK AT EET. And then tell me what happened, and how you felt.
Back to top Go down

Journée de la Jupe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Introduction :: Old threads-
Jump to: