Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Empty
PostSubject: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:02 am

GO READ IT NAO.

It's about a girl who has this flying thing which the names escapes me. But, it's one of the best mangas I have EVER READ, the art is great, the story is EPIC, and the characters are deep. What more could you want?
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:53 am

It is the only Manga I have read the hole way through, thus I can honestly say it is the best one that I have ever read. Being completely truthful, this 'comic book' was better than a good many 'real books' that I have read.

At the risk of sounding like Toryn there, read this series as soon as you can. By this I mean: if you have to go hijack a car to get to the bookstore that you have to hold up because you're bingo on cash, then why are you still sittin' there reading this? Hop Too, Private!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:40 am

Toryn wrote:
GO READ IT NAO.

It's about a girl who has this flying thing which the names escapes me. But, it's one of the best mangas I have EVER READ, the art is great, the story is EPIC, and the characters are deep. What more could you want?

whilaroo wrote:
It is the only Manga I have read the hole way through, thus I can honestly say it is the best one that I have ever read. Being completely truthful, this 'comic book' was better than a good many 'real books' that I have read.

At the risk of sounding like Toryn there, read this series as soon as you can. By this I mean: if you have to go hijack a car to get to the bookstore that you have to hold up because you're bingo on cash, then why are you still sittin' there reading this? Hop Too, Private!

I CONFIRM THE ABOVE STATEMENTS FULLY.
Hayao Myazaki's stuff is the best. :3
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

I CONFIRM THE ABOVE STATEMENTS FULLY.
Hayao Myazaki's stuff is the best. :3[/quote]

Ummm I don't think the manga was hayao myazakis doing the movie was.

I haven't wread the manga yet, but the movie was good!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:18 am

Hum, maybe I'm wrong, but I think that it was Hayao Myazaki...
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:45 pm

It was. Unless I'm mistaken, he both wrote and illustrated the manga...
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:59 pm

whilaroo wrote:
It was. Unless I'm mistaken, he both wrote and illustrated the manga...
I believe this is true... It didn't say anything about the artists in the one I read, so I can only asume he did it.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:40 am

Wikipedia says that he did both, but they can only be so trustworthy. Although, I have no reason to doubt the validity of the claim, and since it sort of supports my opinion anyway, I don't think that I'll contest it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.   Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Introduction :: Old threads-
Jump to: