Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandra Regal (Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Hunter
Hunter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Alexandra Regal (Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Alexandra Regal (Alex)   Alexandra Regal (Alex) EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:13 am

Name: Alexandra Regal (Alex)

Species: Vampire

Good, Evil, Neutral?: Good

Appearance:

-long red hair
-brownish eyes
-wears ripped jeans and shirts
-wears tenni shoes
-6ft tall

History: Alexandra Regal was born in a small town. She went by Alex. Alex lived with her mom; her dad went off to the military when she was little. Sometimes she would be hanging out with her friends, but most of the time she spent at the lake. One day Alex was out late with her friend Kasey. Kasey was the oddest friend Alex had. She would always go off randomly and sometimes would be out of school for days. Kasey always said she wasn't hungry. Tonight Alex would find out why. Alex and Kasey were going to the movies when Kasey said, "Let's take a shortcutt." Alex agreed but felt confused. Kasey's eyes were blood red and dark and her hand kept twitching. She seemed wild. Kasey led Alex through the streetes and into the woods. Alex began to worry, but couldn't decide if to run or stay. They walked through the woods for a while longer, until Alex couldn't hear the cars anymore. Suddenly, Kasey stopped and Alex couldn't help but running into her. Kasey felt hard as stone and cold as ice. She spun around and glared at Alex. "This doesn't seem like a short cutt," Alex said. Kasey smiled with her pearl white teeth shinning. For once, Alex saw how sharp Kasey's teeth looked. Kasey licked her lips and grabbed Alex's shoulder. "What are you doi-" Alex began to say, but couldn't finish. Kasey covered Alex's mouth with her other hand and tilted her head. Then, it happened so fast that Alex couldn't realize what was happening. Kasy dug her razor sharp teeth into the side of Alex's neck. Alex let out a shriek, but it was muffled by Kasey's cold hand. Her eyes began to close, and her breath became slower like it was quiting. Kasey suddenly let go and Alex fell to the floor of the woods. Alex heard a gasp and Kasey said,"What have I done." Kasey backed away from Alex with her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry Alex,"she apoligized over and over. Then, with a quick flash, she was gone. Alex lay still on the ground, she couldn't scream no longer. Her breath was going away. All she could do was lay there motionless. She thought she would surely die, but then a pain began to come. The venom was spreading. Alex let out screams after scream. Pain crawled through her as she was no longer motionless. Alex gripped the grass on the ground and screamed. Minutes ticked by as the pain kept mostly in her throat. Alex felt like it was forever until the pain finally went down and quit. She took deep breaths and slowly sat up. When she looked around her, she could see all the way to the cars that was at least a mile away. She could even hear them and smell things. Alex smelt the left over meatloaf at her house that her mom put on the table. She saw a deer prancing. She heard the skitter of mices paws hitting the ground. What was going on? Why wasn't she dead? Questions went through her mind. She stood up and felt strong and stable. Alex began to walk, but she went fast. She knew she wouldn't tell her mom. Alex went home, but all night she could smell something delicious a few doors away while she lay in her bed awake. She couldn't sleep either. Alex got out of her bed and quietly went to her mom's room. She took a deep breath and smiled to herself. As she got closer to her mom, the aroma grew, but she stopped when she realized it was her mom. Alex felt hungry. No, she felt thirsty. She looked into the mirror on her mom's dresser, and saw her dark red eyes; just like Kasey's were. They looked wild. her skin was pale white. The aroma still trickled around her noise, and she took a step closer to her mom. That smell, where was it coming from? Suddenly she felt the earge to sit by her mom and she did. The smell was stronger sitting there. Alex smiled with her teeth like Kasey's had been. Her mouth opened and she leaned forward. Alex heard her mom's pulse as she sunk her teeth into her mom's arm. Then, there was the loud scream. Alex jumped back and saw her mom's eyes filled with terror and pain. She looked up at Alex confused and pained. Alex licked the blood on her lips and couldn't resist her instincts. She ran forward and sucked the blood all out of her mom. When she had stopped, her mom was dead. Alex saw herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and her eyes seemed extreemly wild. Blood dripped from her mouth and onto her clothes. She realized what she had done and began to feel sad and like she wanted to cry, but there were no tears. Alex began to think of herself as a monster, but didn't know what she was. The next day she buried her mom in the backyard. For two days she researched on the computer and in books for the answers. Everytime she got closer and closer, but never found the riht thing that matched her description. Finally she gave up. A few days later she remebered how Kasey was. Maybe Kasey had the answer she needed. Alex went to Kasey's house, but found it abandoned. Cobwebs were filled in the house and one window was shattered. Alex went inside and could smell Kasey's scent everywhere. They hadn't gone too far. Alex followed the trail of scents all the way to a dark and lonely place in the woods where a small little cottage sat by itself. She went up to the door and knocked on it. The whispers she heard inside were quieter than what a human could here, but Alex heard all the whispers. "Who could that be?" a low voice whispered. A man. "What if it's the police?" a high pitched voice whispered. A woman. "We could be discovered," a quiet voice whispered. A little girl. "It's Alex," a husky voice said in a normal tone. Kasey. I opened the door and walked into the room where Kasey, her mom, her dad, and her little sister stood staring. Kasey came over to me and I backed away. "I'm sorry you're like this now," she apologized. "Just tell me what I am and what I need to know," Alex demanded. And that's how Alex found out about how she was a vampire. Vampires were know as cold ones or blood suckers. They drunk human/animals blood. The best blood was the humans. Vampires were fast, cold, strong, and powerful. There are vampires who travel in packs, and some who travel alone. There are two types of vampires; ones who try to not drink human blood and some who doesn't care. The ones who drunk animal blood was never satisfyed, but learned to resist humans. The ones who drunk human blood, wanted it and didn't want to stop. "Which one will you choose?" Kasey asked,"like us, human resisters, or like the others?" Alex knew immediatley what she would choose. She had seen what it was like killing her mom.Alex didn't want to experience pleasure of blood, but feel the sadness and guilt later. Most of all she didn't want to end people's lifes and see the terror in their eyes. She didn't want to be a monster everyone was afraid of. Alex said,"We better get training." Alex trained with Kasey and her family to become like them. Then, after five years, she did it. Alex could now go out into the world like a normal human and not attack people. Five years later she went off on her own and left Kasey's family.

Personality:

-Kills no humans
-Impossible to fit in
-Loves to go outside
-Loves people

-Never says no to a game of baseball
-Occasionaly hangs out by the lakes or rivers

-Horrible creature is what she thinks she is
-Unusual to humans
-Music lover
-Anxious to run
-Never forgets her mom
-Saves humans not kill
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Alexandra Regal (Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Regal (Alex)   Alexandra Regal (Alex) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:05 am

Since this is your first BIO, Sample RP post is required. Overall, good. You use a new system to describe physical/mental appearance. Honestly, I do'nt really like that way, because it skips tiny details that can make the quality of your character. The history is good, but I spotted some errors:
-"wasn't hungry. Tonight Alex would find out" If you used the past tense before, you cannot use that word. (I should listen to myself, I always do those errors.)
-"shorcutt" takes one T. I think you did a typo.
-If Kasey's eyes were blood red, wouldn't that seem very bizarre in the human society? As there is no red gene for eyes? Wouldn't that have already alarmed Alex? (This one's more important, as it goes throughout almost the whole of their lives.)

Overall, I've never been this picky with one RP bio. Fix the few things in the future. It has been accepted. Happy RPing!
(Pst. You still need to write out the RP post...)

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down

Alexandra Regal (Alex)
Page 1 of 1