Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Ilena Empty
PostSubject: Ilena   Ilena EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Ilena

Species: Human

Good, Evil, Neutral?: neutral

Appearance: She has long blondreddish hair, her eyes are blue with a yellow circle around her pupil. She wears normal clothes. Specifically, an old jeans, a random tshirt and some sneakers.

History: She doesn't know anything about herself, it seemed as if she one day just 'woke up' and started living. No one knows where she comes from, she usually just wanders around in the city. Without a place to stay and sleep she mostly has to search for little hiding places. Her reputation isn't a good one, to survive she steals and acts tough.

Powers: Doesn't have really special powers, she's good with a bow and sometimes dreams weird things.

Personality: She acts uncaring and tough, but actually she's very sensitive. She has a temper, doesn't like macho people and is very brave when needed. Otherwise she's rather the silent one, never saying really much. People are dumb in her opinion, so you don't need to talk to them. They wouldn't understand anyway. Except children, when kids are near she becomes gentle, friendly and takes care of them. It's hard for her to trust people for the ones she knows have only treated her like crap. That's also why she likes to wander alone in the woods.

Sample RP post:
Breathing heavily she ran away, holding two apples. Angry shouts following her. Again. She rapidly looked behind and saw the fat shopkeeper talk to some agents and point wildly in her direction. The big street full of little shops, traders trying to sell their goods and crowding people seemed endless. She pushed some bypassers harshly away, god she was hungry. But Ilena realized she couldn't eat yet. People watched her dumbly. This is why she didn't like the city. It was crowded by idiots, humans with empty bodies and minds. Living their lives until they die and rot. And it smelled. Ilena dared to glance quickly around another time: the policemen were far behind, nothing to worry about now. Then she finally noticed the gates.

Okay I didn't have much time to write further.. I hope it gets accepted Smile

Last edited by Nyx on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Ilena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilena   Ilena EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am

Hmmm...
Hmmm!
Nice, nice indeed for a beginner. You knew how to explain the personality well enough for me to understand what reactions Ilena would have in certain circumstances. The powers, fine, I mean, it's your choice, anyways... The Sample RP post is good.
But, what bothers me (only slightly, though) is the physical appearance of the character. But, of course, as many other from here do, you may revamp the character as you go further on with her story.

ACCEPTED.
Have fun RPing!
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Ilena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilena   Ilena EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am

Ah yes her appearance isn't much, I know. Because at rpforums most people immediately give their chars awesome powers and clothes I had the idea that she could evolve throughout the story. She's sort of a 'nobody' at the moment, which gives me and other members the opportunity to 'create' her and what she will become. If you don't like it I will change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ilena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilena   Ilena Empty

Back to top Go down

Ilena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: