Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainshadow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 am

Name: Rainshadow
Species: Dire Wolf
Good, Evil, Neutral?: Good
Appearance: She has a grayish black coat with a dark gray underside. She has grey markings around her eyes and pitch black legs. Her claws don’t show, and her eyes are emerald green.
History: She was separated from her pack 2 years ago and has been searching for them ever since. She is a able to speak the human language and that has allowed her to trade and buy food when hunting isn’t available.
Powers: Fury (blind rage with little control. Allows her to slaughter and not feel pain. It also increases her strength and speed.)
Personality: Overall, she is gentle and caring. She doesn’t enjoy violence, but will use it when necessary. Has a fierce side when the Fury is activated.
Sample RP post: *My shuttle entered the atmosphere and landed at a docking bay. I got out and took a look at the lost civilization’s home.*
Rainshadow Rainsh10

Last edited by sacridshadow on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sacridshadow.webs.com/
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

The Bio seems a slight bit bland with not too much detail, and you might want to put the sample rp post in the past tense.
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 am

ok. fixed.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 am

I'm not sure that I understand the connection between the sample rp post and the rest of the BIO... The whole would appear to be a space traveling wolf of Dire proportions, correct me if I'm wrong. That sort of information may be useful to know, if you wouldn't mind fleshing out the history by way of explanation, I would be much obliged...
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 am

ok. it's a sample. it's not related to the wolf. lol
My character is a dire wolf with a dangerous bloodline. That bloodline fuels her with rage when activated, and gives her increased speed and strength. When it's activated, she won't feel pain, but the lasting affect of the Fury drains energy from the user, making them very tired. She got seperated from her pack and has been wandering around, looking for them. until then, she could travel with anyone who'll let her. She also has the ability to speak and has a bag that is larger on the inside, than the outside. The weight of the objects isn't affected, however, and the bag is magically sealed to prevent people stealing the contents.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 am

Ah, therein lies the issue. Thank you for adding that little bit, it helped me immensely, but I must tell you, the sample rp post is supposed to be of the character that you are making, to see how you will use it and to gauge your ability...
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 am

oh. well, this is the first time I'm using this character. lol My other characters are a dragon and a luminoth. lol

Edit: I never found anything saying that it had to be related to my character. It's just to see how we rp.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:41 am

Hmmm....I am not sure if it writen anywere that it has to be about your character but, it would be a good idea to make it about your character so we can see how she is used
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 am

Well, I just created her, so there is nowhere else she'll be. Now, I've suggested that I make a new character in a different RP, but nobody in that rp has said anything about it. (the reason is because there are too many people with god like powers and egos. lol) I'm only in two rps so far. one is a space rp and the other is ine where I play as a dragon. Since I don't want to be a dragon in any more rps (it'd get too confusing), I decided to make Rainshadow.. A completely new character.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 am

Exactly, well, allow me to try to explain myself... This is the first time that we have seen this character. This is the first time you have seen this character. Would it not be most advantageous for both of us to look upon the character which is new to us both so that we both may see its potential? After all, the BIO is devoted to the character, is it not? Thus it would be of more use to both us as observers and the BIO should you utilize the character Rainshadow in the sample rp post. Please understand that I mean no offense when I say that we are not trying to figure out how good you are, but who your character is... True, your work will be made evident no matter what you do, but the purpose of the BIO is not to strut 'your' stuff as much as it is to show off Rainshadow... Am I making any sense at all?! Where is CnP when you need him?!
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 am

lol thanks! Well, it seems that most people live in Euorpe or Asia (I have a few friends in those parts) so he/she (probably he) is probably asleep. I'm hoping people accept my starting her off in my other RP, so I'm going to have to remind them about it. If nobody posts saying I should or not, then I'll just start it there and get some thing in for the example as well. gotta love RPs, until the host kicks you out for an opinion on their favorite character, or for something that happened in a different rp. lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 am

Hey there!
Ok, I'm also not sure about the sample, but not for the same ideas as the others. Please don't take any offence. The punctuation. Asterisks are not normal punctuation for actions... Just letting ya know!

Either way, welcome to the forum!

Ah yes...

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 am

Hello, sacridshadow. A Dire Wolf, eh? Isn't this character based off from a certain series called... Blackblood Alliance, perhaps?
Anyways, it's a plain BIO, as Prism said... But, nonetheless, interesting. I've tried many times (on other sites) to try and RP with non-humanoid animals. It's hard for me. I guess you may be good at that. And, anyways, you may always revamp the BIO as you go...

MOVED TO ACCEPTED BIOS.
Ally, you need to get used to this...
I shouldn't be talking.
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 am

lol thanks! I RP on Hiveworkshop, which is meant for models and the such. but some members decided they wanted an RP. and the funny thing is, it actually increased traffic. lol

actually, it's not based off of the Blackblood wolf Nightrun. I got the eyepatch and the dark colors from her, but this is my own wolf.

an yways, i'll make sure to check to see how to RP properly. This is going to be a little wierd, as i'm used to the basic *action* "talking" sort of thing. nice and simple. lol
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Hiveworkshop?
Lawl, there's another WC3 fan on this site. I only went there to ask a certain question on the map editor. I was still a new editor back then, heh.
"How do you code so that hero levels reach above 10?"
Heh... Anyways, have fun RPing with this character!
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

thanks! and i don't know how to code. lol I just make maps for fun. XD and es warcarft fans, gota love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainshadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshadow   Rainshadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainshadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: