Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True words.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

True words. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Shadow sighed, turning her back on Bart.
"I don't want to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 pm

"I'm not going to try and change your mind," Bart replied, turning around, and sitting on the ground. He leaned his head onto his hand, playing with a blade of grass, that seemed longer than the others. He was near the surface of the water, and his clothes were still humid. The sky was still calm, and there were no clouds in sight.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Shadow sighed, sitting down under a tree, an old oak, with her legs crosses in a lotus position. She started to hover a few feet in the air with her meditation, calming her mind and sorting her thoughts. It had been so long before she had taken up the habit again, and she had forgotten the sense of calm it had brought to her. The black blood from the two wounds stained her clothes, but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Bart tried to calm himself down from the recent events that had happened. First he had trained in teleportation, and that had already tired him, and now that Shadow's 'ex' family found them and actually attacked Shadow. But what surprised Bart the most is that it was Vrael that attacked, and not Raven. Raven had been Shadow's more or less hated sister, and Vrael was a brother who merited loyalty and honesty. Bart couldn't recognize Vrael.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Shadpw sighed, one hand straying to the wound on her shoulder. Another scar, in both mind and body, but she knew that the scar would not fade from her mind for a far longer time than it would take for the scar to fade from her skin.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Bart sighed quietly, looking at the lush lake just ahead of him. His dirty sky blue eyes glinted slightly, as he swept them across the calm surface of the vast stretch of water. He remembered what Arella had said out loud back at Shadow's flat, and it tormented him slightly every minute, and he tried to put it back to the corner of his mind. But it always seemed to get bored of the certain hiding and tried to seek the more fragile parts of his mind. His face darkened, as he then thought of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Shadow sighed, stopping her meditation. She couldn't concentrate enough to use it to her advantage. She opened her violet eyes to look at Bart for a few moments before she spoke.
"I could sense you searching for my song before. I can teach you how to listen and distinguish, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:00 am

"That would at least give us something to do," Bart muttered back, lowering his head to look at the emerald grass, swaying gently. His brown hair fell over his face, and he turned around to face Shadow, pushing his hands into his pockets. He blinked multiple times at the demoness, before continuing to speak. "Yeah, give us something to do..." he whispered, "Shadow, I need to tell you something."
He stepped over to the reborn princess, taking in a deep breath, as if he was about to say something that he thought would never slip past his lips. He stared into the violet gaze that came from Shadow's eyes, and he closed his own, taking his hands out of his pockets. "Look," he began, "I'm going to be gone. With Dominique. Maybe, for a very, very long time. In human terms. Maybe for one day. I'm not sure. I promised her to be a certain member of a family with her, in exchange of your rescue, a few days ago... And I have to keep that promise. We probably won't be able to see each other for a few years."
Bart sighed, and he sat on the ground, caressing the grass with his fingers, before entwining the blades with them. "I'm sorry, Shadow, I just have to."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am

Shadow nodded, smiling somewhat sadly.
"You need not worry on that account. I must also depart, although for a somewhat longer period of time." She said quietly, not looking up to meet Bart's gaze, turning her head away as she got to her feet, leaning against the tree behind her. "I have to go and begin my reign in Aspheri."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

"I wish you good luck with that, Shadow," Bart answered quietly, darkly. His eyes went red, and a tail sprouted from his spine, coloring itself into purple shortly afterwards. Claws lengthened and hardened from Bart's nails, and his fangs grew. His hair went purple, and his clothes buffed up with the fur under. He laid one hand on the ground, and let a pause, his tail whipping at the air.
"Farewell," he uttered, before a black bolt of lightning shot down from the air, down onto him. As the black mist disappeared, only a small spot of black could be seen on the ground. Bart was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True words.   True words. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

True words.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: