Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] Empty
PostSubject: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

The shore near the Mediterranean sea was calm, small waves coming from far within the ocean gently raking the sand of all its small stones. The algae near the borders of unmoving rocks floated gracefully along the surface of the salty water. There was no building in sight, only nature. The faint clapping of the waves on the ground was soothing and placid. The stinging smell of the salty water was docile for any person that would come to pass by this wonderful area. The faint breeze swished along the water, gathering some of its coldness as it went by, falling onto the sand and trees, which were standing up defiantly against it.
"No!" a voice was heard, breaking the whole atmosphere. It was stern and strict enough to normally make anybody shut their own mouth at the sound of the single word.
"Bart, please!" another voice begged, as two teenagers appeared at the same time over a dune. One had a callous expression on his face, as if he weren't listening to the girl's demands. Which he wasn't, in fact, as he stood on top of the dune. The girl followed, looking at him pleadingly.
"Naught," Bart continued, rolling his eyes to the cloudy sky, and beginning to descend the dune, leaving footprints of about one centimeter deep in the soft pale yellow sand.
"It's nothing!" the girl continued, gesticulating her arms above her head violently. The boy stopped suddenly as he was about to touch flat ground with his foot, and he jerked his head to the girl.
"You don't know what you're saying, Dominique!" he snapped, turning is glare away to the long, sandy shore. The girl huffed, throwing her fists downwards, and running down the small dune to join the male kraferr.
"I help you, and this is how to thank me?" she asked, shaking her head, making her brown chestnut hair sway along with her movements. Bart raged under his throat, and turned to Dominique, scowling at her. He pushed his brown hair out of his sight with one gentle stroke of his hand.
"Because this is going way too far!" Bart retorted, "I shall never do that, you hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 pm

The waves were disturbed as they rode up the sand of the beach. It was a pair of shoes, that contained feet, still attatched to their owner. The figure was watching the ocean, the white foam produced as a wave crashed against rocks, and the faint green colour of the water under the sunlight. The figure turned to view the bickering teenagers, he watched inquisitively, it was truly intriguing to watch such actions.
The figure had dark coloured hair, a comfortable mix of blue and black that blended well, the hair also moved down to his neck, in small bangs. The figures eyes were a sea green colour, that emitted an eerie glow, enough to make even a vampire shiver with discomfort. The figure's skin was a light tone and shade of beige, almost pale, but not to the point of visual decay. The figure wore a black, tattered longcoat of an unknown material, but of a high visual quality, suggesting it may have been silk or felt. The colar of the coat bore violet insciptions weaved into the fabric that the coat was composed of. The figures shirt was abnormally long, the tunic reaching the top of his knee. The tunic shirt also bore the same symbols weaved into the fabric, visually different to that of the coat. The man's trousers were also of the same quality to the eye as the rest of the mysterious figures attire. Mounted on the arm of the figure was an odd contraption, of some ancient technology not of human origin, with the tip of a blade visisble at the end of the device.
The strange man felt now was the time to speak out, before the conversation went any further, if something was corrupted enough that it would warrant the act of it to be eternally denied, it would have to have an end put to it. The figure leapt through the air landing on the dune a few feet from the kraferr known as Bart.
"Is there a problem here?" The man inquired, tilting his head to the left, allowing his hair and bangs to fall over his right eye, removing it from sight.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Bart and Dominique both turned their heads to the man, who seemed to be different than human at first sight, and still was on the second thought. Bart frowned slightly as the person approached, happy to have been in his human form in this kind of situation. He knew that humans wouldn't even ask if something was wrong, and would just pass their way by saying that Bart and Dominique were just a young couple with some private problems. By stepping over in front of Dominique, he stood before the tall man, looking up defyingly at him. Bart tried to determine whether it was a person or a thing, and couldn't manage.
"I don't know you, so it's none of your concern, stranger," Bart hissed darkly, his fists clenching. Dominique put one gentle hand on Bart's shoulder, and pulled him away from the man, stepping up in front herself.
"No humans pass by these areas," Dominique remarked, "who are you to have such a presence here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:40 pm

"I am not one of this celestial plain, i am from another land entirely, one you would not of heard of, i am also the first of my kind to step into this world, I am a Daemon Prince..." The strange figure enlightened the two, crouching slightly to be at a height similar to them. His mouth opened slowly, the vibrations that emitted from his throat were pleasant and soothing to ear, in an attempt to show he meant no harm. "My name is Be'lakor Fëanáro Sîrfalas Lólindir, and I, am pleased to meet you both, now, illuminate me as to what you call yourselves..." Be'lakor ordered, there was no authority in his voice, it would seem more like a suggestion, from someone generally curious.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Bart squinted at the man hesitantly. He knew that he shouldn't trust strangers, and he learned that ever so recently. Dominique looked back at the so-named Be'lakor with a different vision of him.
"Dominique is my name," she explained calmly, and then pointing to Bart with one open hand, "this is-"
"Bart," he interrupted, "Bart Kraferr, if you really need to know." His voice was harsh and hostile, obviously not wanting the man to stay any more time here. But as Bart thought, he wondered if Daemons knew what demons were. He turned to Be'lakor, but was cut by Dominique.
"We are the last kraferrs known to be able to survive on this planet," she explained quietly, "but what Bart senses is correct; we have no reason to trust you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:32 pm

"That is true, you have no reason to trust me, and i do not expect you too. If the rest of the Kraferrs were as trusting as you, it is a surprise they can no longer live on this planet." Be'lakor answered them, he stood back up to his full height, an impressive 7"2. He looked down towards the Kraferrs, and began to spoke again, with the same, pleasant, tone. "Feel free, to ask me any questions, i shall answer to the best of my ability..." Be'lakor offered, as he lowered himself once more. Smiling at both of them, Bart and Dominique.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

"What are you doing here?" Bart asked abruptly, glaring down at the odd man, Be'lakor. Dominique put a hand to his shoulder, trying to soothe him, but Bart felt something wrong with this person, even though he could not exactly put a finger on it. Bart pushed Dominique's hand off hurriedly, still not afraid by the imposing man, who was still taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Be'lakors lips twicthed slightly, as they moved into a light smile. "I am here, simply because i am, it is peaceful here, free of war, free of death. I have no desire or wish to cause either, i am here, because i can be." Be'lakor answered the male kraferrs question, now he looked towards the female. "Do you have any inquiries?" Be'lakor asked, tilting his head to the left inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm

"What would a prince of Daemon do here?" Bart asked, rising one eyebrow sceptically. Even though Be'lakor answered every question with what Bart thought to be honesty, Bart didn't like this person. He reminded Bart of Shadow, because of the royalty, but he knew that appearances may deceive. In the good or bad way. And here, he thought it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 pm

"A prince of daemon? You have it wrong, i am a prince of the daemon race, it is no location. We come from a place known as the old world, which is why i am here. The old war has become plagued with war, all the races fighting each other, elves, dragons, humans, daemons, Orks, Anthromorphs...it is an endless struggle for control, and so i am here, to escape it all." Be'lakor answered, his eyes changing colour in a flash, from their eerie green to an unsettling violet colour, but they remained like that for only a fraction of a second, before becoming as green as the sea once again.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"Ah," Bart replied briefly, taking his stare off Be'lakor to look over at the blue horizon. Bart had noticed the change of color in the prince's eyes, and he didn't like it at all. It reminded him too much of Shadow, from who he had only recently parted. He also noticed that there was a storm brewing over the seas, thanks to his useful eyes. But he still concentrated on Be'lakor, not lowering his guard about the man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 pm

"You do not say much, do you, Kraferr. Now, are there any more questions?" Be'lakor asked, the smile not lifting from his face for an instant. If anything it only grew heavier. He knew that the male kraferr distrusted him, and what would seem flat out didn't like him, but Be'lakor could handle himself. He turned to look at the sea, his coat blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

"Nope, not anymore from me," Bart relied harshly, "but, on the other hand, you may have some on your own. Which I may choose to or not to answer, obviously," Bart explained aggressively. His hair was blown in the sae direction as Be'lakor's cloak, but his eyes did not change their stare.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm

"I have nothing to ask of you, not yet anyway." Be'lakor answered, as he continued watching the sea. The wind was getting stronger now, Be'lakors hair and coat were ruffling in the wind now. Be'lakor smiled, his eyes turning back into that mysterious blue colour, a certain shade of violet. They stayed like this how ever as he watched the sea. "I see..." Be'lakor stated, as he looked back at the Kraferr.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 pm

"A storm," Bart completed, turning to Be'lakor. He frowned as he noticed the eyes of the odd man change color again. "And it's coming this way," Bart added quietly. He turned to Dominique, hid frown disappearing.
"Nos melior ulciscor domus, pro tempestas curo impetro hic," Bart remarked silently. Dominique turned to the kraferr, lifting her eyebrow.
"Quis super Be'lakor?" she asked, tilting her head.
"Is vadum curo ut reperio alicubi praecessi."
"Bart, quare es vos sic obnoxius?"
"Ego sum iustus res cautus, Dominique."
"Permissum nos addo is nobis Bart. Si nos don't vado una interdum, is est tantum certus ut nos operor non fio amicitia."
"Ego operor non amo vestri informatio..."
"Lustus operor is," Dominique ordered. Bart rolled his eyes, sighing.
"Teres, tamen tunc sit vestri forsit," Bart muttered, turning his head to the Daemon prince. "We agreed that we should take you with us, to give you shelter from the upcoming storm. Do you accept?" Bart asked, lifting one eyebrow, hoping he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm

"I shall accept. Although it would seem you were at a conflict in opinion. It seems that it is true what they say. Women are the boss..." Be'lakor answered, smiling. He lowered himself, already knowing that the male disliked him. "Thank you..." He said to the female kraferr, Dominique. "It is apreciated...i will follow..." Be'lakor stated.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 am

Bart mumbled something incomprehensible, as Dominique quickly nodded her head in sign of acquisition. She then turned her gaze to Bart, who rolled his eyes, and lent out one hand.
Brown fur started shoving its way through his skin, just as his nails hardened and became short claws. A tail grew from his spine, and his eyes changed immediately to a shocking red color. The fur then went purple, as did his hair, and his eyes formed two pairs of red ones. The claws lengthened and darkened, to become black. A loud crunch was heard as Bart's shoulder blades placed themselves up front, and his rib cage went to his back, making the black bone spears rip through the skin, pointing outwards.
Dominique put one gentle hand on Bart's shoulder, having a total confidence in him. "Take his hand," Dominique suggested to Be'lakor.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Be'lakor turned his head inquisitively. He nodded, as his hand moved from his side, and slid through the air into Barts hand. Be'lakor had a smile about his face, waiting to see just what would happen. Be'lakor's smile never faltered when he spoke. "Demonic possession...interesting..." Be'lakor still had his head tilted to the side, waiting for what mystical deed was to follow.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Dominique looked at Be'lakor before Bart had the time to concentrate on their arrival point. She glanced at him, then at the ground, then back at him again, slightly worried.
"Be'lakor," she began hesitantly, "I'm sure you should not watch what is about to happen."
Bart smirked deceivingly, a sly glint in his four red eyes. But, inside, he was cursing at Dominique for not letting him have teleported Be'lakor without the warning, so that he could just see him wretch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm

"I will be fine." Be'lakor reassured Dominique, smiling widely. His eyes reverted to the blue colour they had previously taken, glowing with such an unnatural light it would make dragons shake. Be'lakor smiled, thinking of the many forms his body could take, and even then, his current body was only a disguise. His human body was capable of sustaining teleportation, after all, how would he have entered the human world without such methods.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 am

"Then please refrain yourself from barfing all over the floor once we're done," Bart added, sneering slyly. Black sparks emanated from his hands, coiling around his wrists like vicious snakes trying to ensnare him tightly. The black shocks dove into the ground, summoning a pitch black spot on the ground, that continued to spread. Bart closed his eyes slowly, and the three all transformed into a black bolt of black electricity, that shot into the ground.

They all landed shakily on the ground, where dense black fog from the bolt impact was seen. Bart's sparks soon faded away, seeping into his skin. A white house stood right behind them, with a asphalt gray slanted roof. It was near the ocean, but far away enough to prevent being flooded by too much rain or the rises in level. Bart took his hand off of Be'lakor's, and Dominique cautiously took herself off from Bart, who went over to the door of the house, opening it welcomely to the Daemon prince. Dominique entered in the house, turning around to Be'lakor, nodding once quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]   Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cado quod Magis Cado. [SsN - Act 1, Sce 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: