Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CopynPaste: new character application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

CopynPaste: new character application. Empty
PostSubject: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 pm

I have made a new character, Tiell. Discuss and debate.
(And no, please don't go baaaawwwing at me for having yet again another character.)
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 am

Besides the fact that he does indeed have family, whether or not he considers that to be a current state, which you have not included in the BIO despite the fact that they could become incredibly useful as could any relation, I enjoy the premise of the character. Oh and his last name is not listed in the BIO's name section either, unless this and the omission of information on his parents was intentional, I would request that they be added/adjusted. Of course, I know nothing of his personality virtually, but I trust that you can make things interesting... The power is adorable, in the sense that it is worthy of adoration. I say that he should be accepted.

May vote is cast for Tiell Sajierr.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 am

CnP, I don't think you've caught up with me yet for characters! (Not last time I checked anyway, and I've still got lots more part demons running around my head hehehehe). Anyways, the app.
I could see no problems with this, and I forsee no RPing problems. Therefore, I cast my vote as aye.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm

IMMA GONNA CATCH UP.
And I'm serious. D:<
I'll be at least 20 when I stop posting characters. If this site doesn't die first, that is. :3
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm

You have my vote, i don't see any problems with the powers you've given him due to the restrictions you also gave him.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Great. I like it.
*Votes yes*
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 am

Ok, I guess that's an accepted then... *Knows CnP was just waiting for this comment...*
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 am

Shadow wrote:
Ok, I guess that's an accepted then... *Knows CnP was just waiting for this comment...*
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.
:3
Finally, I get something more to do.
So I'll be currently RPing with 4 (different) characters.
Yus, new record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CopynPaste: new character application.   CopynPaste: new character application. Empty

Back to top Go down

CopynPaste: new character application.
Page 1 of 1