Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobra
Hunter
Hunter
Cobra

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Alexis   Alexis EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Name: Alexis Dee
Species: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Alexis’s original form is female with tattoo’s trailing up her back; these tattoos consist of symbols in a range of colors. Her arms have black gloves around them, swirling up past her elbow then stopping. The lower half of her body is covered in tight black shorts, boots coming just over her knee’s colored black also. The top front of her top covers over her chest, leaving the cleavage slightly noticeable, tying at the lower half of her back leaving it bare aswel as her stomach, this top is short. Alexis’s features are slightly prettier than average of any normal girls, her eyes blue with long red hair over her chest with 5ft’6 legs to carry her on.

History: The history of this young girl was once led to believe in a normal life in a town, the belief of mythical creatures still among humans but despised a lot. Though she wasn’t one of the normal Childs the parents led to believe she was into all this mythical stuff, surfing on the net and buying books. Her parents took her to church to release all this ‘negative energy’ from her, but to make her parents happy she pretended she didn’t do this anymore and behind her parents back did.

With the intriguing thought got the better of her, and one night she went out trying to find one of her favourite creatures, ‘fairies’ it had been said they come out at this time of night and she wanted to catch one. But unfortunately she didn’t come across one but came across something, some-one in the form of a wolf. Her legs didn’t move, it was the most frightening sight to see as a child, scared for life. This thing ran at her and bit her, not enough to kill her but to leave marks, Alexis screamed, laying on the floor until morning to be found by her parents. They had left her in the hospital with some ‘strange markings’ on her, without doctors thinking properly they proposed her of just falling over and hitting her head, but later on this was all revealed.

Strange things started to happen, her body changed once she got angry at some-one, she didn’t know what was happening to her, she hid all these things from her parents, long clothes, tearing them and rushing away to go change again. It was gone?.. ‘What’s happening!?’ she thought to herself. When she got home she researched everything, finding out she was a shapeshifter was hard to believe and not to face coming to terms with.

No-one knew about her secret, until she got angry one night, she couldn’t control it, her heart was beating so fast, people heard the screams and came running. ‘What’s that…’ people thought as she lay on the floor. She had taken the first form of a lyncon. She had stood up, starting to get blood thirsty but resisting. She spoke, in a normal human way; these people couldn’t believe it, until she fell to the floor and turned back into her normal state.

Within that time, questions ran through her head, but even so within that time Alexis got back to her house, her parents afraid to talk to her. Still she continued on with life. Although this was occurring regularly, she couldn’t control it, and she hated herself for it. The town people couldn’t stand it either, and they hated the life of mythical creatures and chucked her out of the town, cages, chains were all strapped to her as she was left on an island. She couldn’t come to terms what was happening to her, but she had to.

After many of nights crying up on the island, staring out to what looked like a desert to her with few tree’s a man came up to her, comforting her. ‘Wasn’t he afraid of me?’ she thought. But in time he new what she was thinking and replied, ‘No, no im not afraid of you, I…all of us on this island have the same fate as you…’ what was this? Are we freaks to you humans? We are still the equal!

To the discovery told by this man, this island was full of people like her, vampires, lyncons, fairies and most mythical creatures led to believe. The male had spoken about all of this to her explaining they put everyone they found to be or even suspect on this island so they won’t cause havoc. He then later explains he’s a shapeshifter like her, this got her excited. She learnt many things from him and she was now taking the role of a student and he was the master. She had finally controlled shapeshifting over the years with a strong bond with her master; she had taken a target with herself and took herself back to the town she was once cast from.

She got back, but still they rejected her, not believing she could control her state, this got her so mad, but she had to control her anger or more the less she would be killed. With a sigh she took off once again, hiding her identity now under the name of Alexis Dee and forming her own group

Time skip

Me and my master, got on very well, he treated me like his child, I always used say ‘uh oh!’ whenever I got something wrong, he then used to slap me around the head, and say "Don't say UH-OH! Shapeshifters don’t say UH-OH!” NOT say UH-OH!"

My master was a wise man, looking young for his age, he reckons I could ‘surpass’ him. He says, ‘You’re actually a wolf in sheep’s clothing.’ His riddles never did make sense, but looking back to them, they make me smile, and one day I will go back to him.

Powers: One motif is a shape change and has the ability to alter the physical appearance form of her foe and take it on herself. The transformation may be purposeful or not depending on what the situation is. In most works of fiction, the changes are usually a temporary transformation. But once gained full control over it, she can change to whoever she likes whenever she likes, and back to her original form again. Once welding the body shape of the foe, one can also take on the strength.

Personality: The personality of this girl has learnt to despise humans for what they have done to her and mythical creatures, but told by her master she is not to harm anyone and to learn to live with them. Despite her hate she can be very caring once she gets to know some-one. Cobra also can be funny at times, but on the wrong side she can get too serious, but this side of the personality isn’t shown much.

Sample RP post:

A lone eye opened up to the world that she had been forced to come into and there was but one thing that tormented the girl at the moment as her body slowly began the act of waking up, it was the sheer boredom that had been carrying over from the day before, something that she would always remember since she had never felt so bored in her entire life. Surprise, surprise, yet another detail left out from Alexis's own little world. It frustrated her quite a lot that the master had the habit of leaving the fine details out of her everyday work with them figuring that she had enough intelligence to at least figure out what she was going to do, it was an irritation that plagued her almost constantly since she was rather tired of being treated like a child even though she did act like a rather large one sometimes. All she did was either fight or mess around. All she knew was battle; it wasn’t a nature she could truly deny herself in the long run. She was growing tired of the world, and she was growing tired rather quickly.

Letting out a sigh she slipped on some dark clothing that fashioned a lot of crap hanging off of it, it wasn't exactly her taste since she did favour her actual clothes much more as to show off her wonderful collection of tattoos Still it didn't help for the fact that she had been left out of the loop for some time.

As Alexis got to her feet she kicked a wooden pole into the air and snatched it with her right hand, she then placed the pole right over her shoulder as she narrowed her single eye for the moment, and turning towards the door she left and headed towards the forest for the time being. The journey was relatively short and she could have sworn that she saw a flash of forest green rocket through the sky as she came to the entrance, ignoring mostly everyone around her right now she ascended to the bottom floor ignoring everything else other than her desired location, she could easily find the lake since it was the only one with a seemingly large broken tree’s around it, from her practicing of course. She then caught the smell of something that she would like to have, something that set his senses ablaze and drew him into the room, the busty girl then silently approached the tree. With a slightly psychotic look on her face.

"Are ya ready?" She said in a rather cold tone as she plunged her arm into top, she wasn't a fool even though she stated these tree’s to be pratice if no-one was near to fight. And she wouldn't be fooled by anything that anyone told her, she plunged her wooden pole into the tree, deeper, in a rather uncaring way that would most likely make anyone near rather... violated.
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Hunter
Hunter
Cobra

Female

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis   Alexis EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah thanks for telling me, i know the jist though.
I'll wait, not that bothered to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis   Alexis EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Oops, sorry, mistake of mine. Shadow and Gabriel had posted their votes, and it seems that I moved the topic a little bit too quickly.
Sorry once again for the inconvenience, happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Cobra
Hunter
Hunter
Cobra

Female

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis   Alexis EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm

[i]Nice to be here, haha. And its fine.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis   Alexis EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Your character has been accepted, feel free to start RPing!
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alexis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis   Alexis Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: