Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[R] Struggle of Birth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

[R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Bart gulped slightly, obviously hesitant and slightly humiliated. He took a deep breath as Shadow put the cloth against the wounds. Black steam flowed from under the cloth, disappearing quickly. "It's..." Bart began, his eyes darting around. He sighed, clenching his fist. "It's what happens when I go demonic too quickly. If I use magic when I'm a human, it's as if there's some sort of reaction with the demonic and human side, thus creating this sort of damage. It disappears after a day or two, thanks to the advanced regeneration, but until it heals, it acts like a burn."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Shadow gritted her teeth a little, not convinced by Bart's excuse, but then nodded, stepping back. She threw a quick glance at the door, expecting Ilrune to defy her explicit instructions. She took another deep breath, trying to keep her emotions under control. She fixed a calm, serene expression on her face so that Bart wouldn't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Although Bart wasn't easily duped. He sighed, hiding his arm as well as he could from Shadow, giving her a slight gesture of thanks to her before turning his eyes back to her. "Ain't getting me like that," he muttered, "I'm not going to say anything about it. His choice, and I will not defy it. He does whatever he wants to do." Bart sat down on the ground, curling his injured arm on his lap.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Shadow's expression didn't change, a trait she had managed to aquire from her years on the throne. She retreated back behind her ruler façade, keeping her emotions in check.
"I must apologise for Ilrune's behaviour. He has not yet learnt the appropriate manners required for interspecies discussions." She said formally, inclining her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Bart chuckled slightly, shaking his head and lifting his hand to rest his forehead on it. He gave Shadow a quick glance upwards, smirking slightly. "I'm not the ruler of another dimension, y'know. You can talk to me as if you're talking to a friend. As for the manners, I don't really mind. I don't have any myself, so I guess it's a fair share."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Shadow shook her head.
"The way in which Ilrune has acted towards you is impardonable. It will be seen to that he undergoes the necessary rebukes." She said. She sat down on the floor a little way away from Bart, closing her eyes to meditate quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

"You can't really blame him for how he sees us," Bart murmured, turning his head to Shadow, "I mean, we both did put you two in danger of death, and Ilrune's very protective of you..." Bart sighed, resting both arms on his lap and stretching his arms, "I'm sorry it had to go like this."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

"No," Shadow replied firmly. "Ilrune's behaviour is unacceptable." She got to her feet, starting to pace. She ran a hand through her hair.
"Aww, is the little princess having problems?" Came a mocking voice from along the corridor as Teran appeared.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

The voice heard throughout the corridor only flicked a switch inside Bart's mind. Purple fur flashed back on Bart's wounded arm, sending a jolt of pain which coursed through his fingers to his shoulder. His shape started to change as fur sprouted from his body and a tail lashed out at the wind. His eyes separated, and he slipped in front of Shadow, blocking the entrance in the room. Black whiskers of electricity snapped from the tips of his fingers.
Dominique, on the other hand, curled up further under the sheets of the bed, holding the two children close to her body, tightly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Teran stepped forwards casually, not put off by the Kraferric Demon. Shadow put a hand on Bart's shoulder as a warning.
"Teran. Why are you here?" She asked frostily.
"Am I not allowed to visit? Have I suddenly been put on a blacklist?" Teran asked.
"You've been on a blacklist for seven years."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Bart snarled at Teran, shrugging off Shadow's hand hastily. Claws bared, the kraferr glared up at the half-demon. "Teran," he hissed, "you know you're not allowed to be in this household, to be anywhere near us. What makes us deserve such a n appearance from an uninvited visitor?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:54 pm

"Take it easy, Bart," Shadow said in a warning tone. "Teran, get out of here before I kick you out."
"Ooh, the pair of you are a little fiery today, aren't you?" Teran said. "Now, I wonder..." The part demon strode towards the door into the bedroom where Dominique was protecting the young ones, throwing open the door.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"Do not get near her," Bart snarled, stepping in Teran's way before he could get any closer, "before you do anything else, tell us what you're doing here," he snapped, "you do anything around here, I can swear you'll have enough to remember today for the rest of your life."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Teran pretended to be hurt.
"What, I'm not allowed to see the children I helped to sire? Under Earthen law, I have the right." He pointed out, moving around Bart after patting him condescendingly on the head. He pulled back the blanket Dominique was under, looking at the two children. The look on his face was one of hunger and greed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Dominique pulled back from Teran, keeping the children away from him and placing herself up front. "Teran," she murmured, "please don't touch them. Even though I thank you for helping us as so, I cannot let you get anywhere near them. Please leave this place now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Teran ignored Dominique completely, grabbing Phoebe. Shadow clenched her fists.
"Teran, put the child down." She said slowly.
"No, I think not. Rather exquisite, isn't she, so... delicate..." Teran replied.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Dominique gasped, pulling Thade away and snarling at Teran. "Teran..." she hissed, "remember the knife. I will fucking slice your throat open and tear you limb from limb, bound to enjoy your pitiful squeals of pain as your body depletes itself from the liquid that keeps you alive. I'll take pleasure listening to your bones snap, your muscles rip, and your tendons tear if you do anything to her. Give her back immediately."
Bart's fingers coursed with electricity, and then burst at the sight of Teran taking the child. He felt it coming. "Teran," he hissed, "give Phoebe back..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [R] Struggle of Birth   [R] Struggle of Birth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[R] Struggle of Birth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: