Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faviel DALDALL.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Faviel DALDALL. Empty
PostSubject: Faviel DALDALL.   Faviel DALDALL. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Name: Faviel DALDALL. [Fav – ee – el ; Dal – dall]
Species: Metal sprite.
Appearance: Faviel's body is young and robust, and is also seen to be inclined nonchalantly to the side, in a slightly mocking manner. His skin stretches tightly upon his body, marrying the shapes of his muscles meticulously. Internal obliques embrace a sturdy ectomorphic frame, wiry limbs attached with resistant shoulders and hips. Faviel stands by approximately 1m 90 (6'2'') and weighs 88 kg (194 lbs). His face, angular and sharp, is made in a generally snakelike form. Thin pinched lips stretch across sickly pallor, nearly constantly lifting the edges to the tips of his ears. A Greek bridge, adorned with thin nostrils, leads up to two piercing eyes, of a vivid, violent blue hue. Greasy, unkempt blond hair has been forcefully brushed to the left side of his head, making a characteristic wave flow on the top of his head, hiding his left eye partly and leaving only sandy spikes stick out of the right side.
Squared shoulders lift two strong arms. Noticeable veins protrude from his forearms and wrists when undergoing a physical strain. His hands could be compared to the grasps of a hawk – hooked, long and sharp. Hips support the weight of his upper body, connecting legs of equal strength as to move easily around.
Faviel wears a heavy-looking leather jacket, filled with zippers and from which dangle chains of various sizes and lengths. His right forearm is adorned with tightly-wrapped steel bracelets. A coal-and-grease-stained white tanktop is worn under the jacket. Dirty dull blue trousers flex with the movements of his legs. Black sneakers adorn his thin feet, orange markings and symbols having been sown onto them afterwards.
History:
Being the only child of an uncaring couple, Faviel soon had to teach himself the ways of life. His mother was the only one who was able to see him every now and then so that he could learn when and how to use his steel gift. His mother kept insisting on the fact that this power should only be used for the benefit of others before himself, and not be used as some sort of weapon or defense before he hurt someone.
Faviel was sent to the Academy (Shadow -the user- knows about this 'Academy', heh) during its early years as to teach him not to be self-conscious about the gift he had around the others, who had more or less important abilities. With the others, he learned how to control this ability, and he soon realized the extent of the power in him. Soon after, he found out that the sense of adrenalin rushing through his veins as he used it against others was something he grew to adore.
At the death of his mother once he was 15, his father and he got into rather violent arguments rather quickly. Soon enough, they decided to part, and Faviel lived in the Academy for 4 more years, until he was 19. Throughout the years, as well as he got more and more interested in this feeling and this power, the mystery of numbers also came to his mind and he quickly got into complex mathematics at a young age. His walls were covered with decimals, equations, divisions, symbols, vectors, theories, geometrical shapes throughout the year. Every now and then, he was ordered to clean all of it up as he changed sleeping rooms quite frequently. Although he copied everything Mrs. Thorn (or is it Ivy, please correct me Shadow if I'm wrong) told him to clean onto fresh paper once he had the time, and by the end of the year had humongous stacks of paper, turned black with ink.
Once he reached the age of 19, he was thrown out of the school as he was considered too dangerous for the others, as not only was he technically adult by then, but also because he had acquired a range of control over his power and that his attitude was also arrogant and thunderous. Faviel didn't mind at all, and was actually considering leaving the Academy himself, although never really got up to doing so anyways.
Faviel got hired as a technician three months later, and became fairly well-paid as he was very dexterous and knew machinery like the back of his hand, and he was able to do certain tricks with his gift when the others weren't looking in order to do a better job.
Every now and then, he takes a while, going from one day or several weeks of stop, in order to feel what's around him, in order to know that he's not missing anything exciting. And excitement is something capital.
Powers: Faviel has the ability to turn his skin into a very resistant type of steel, comparable to tungsten, which doesn't make his movements vary in the least. He can also 'melt' other metallic objects to his body, and even hide in a wall of metal if he wished to.
Personality: Faviel is a complete math freak, and sees things the way they naturally are, physically and visibly. For him, there is not such a thing as a hidden meaning within objects are words. “What is said is said, what is done is done!” he'd say. No remorse, no pity. This is at the same time his strength and weakness. His strength for he can let go of anything if a solid, logical equation says that the answer is so. His weakness, for he also cannot be trusted with others or his own life.
Sample RP post: [To be ctrl+c'd ctrl+v'd.]
Quotes:
“You're going at speed c⁻²⁵, man! Getcho butt over here already!”
“Hah! Because ya think you zeptomoles can do s*** 'gainst me? Bring it on!”
“Life's ℂ. Deal with it.”
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Faviel DALDALL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faviel DALDALL.   Faviel DALDALL. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Reminds me of Minamimoto from World Ends with You... I enjoyed him in the game, as I recall. Other than that... I get the idea that a goth fairy with some greaser and genius thrown in could be quite amusing. Hmhmhm, I'm teasing, no, I think this would be a fun person to play alongside.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Faviel DALDALL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faviel DALDALL.   Faviel DALDALL. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 am

whilaroo wrote:
Reminds me of Minamimoto from World Ends with You... I enjoyed him in the game, as I recall. Other than that... I get the idea that a goth fairy with some greaser and genius thrown in could be quite amusing. Hmhmhm, I'm teasing, no, I think this would be a fun person to play alongside.
I kinda DID get the idea from Sho, heh. In my mind, he was really, REALLY awesome. Especially when he says that he's better than gravity, or that he spouts random crazy stuff. 'Cept Faviel doesn't have wings. That'd be... Freaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faviel DALDALL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faviel DALDALL.   Faviel DALDALL. Empty

Back to top Go down

Faviel DALDALL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: