Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Loki   Loki EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Name: Loki
Species: Trickster
Appearance: Loki has medium length white hair, and green eyes. He wears a black, loose shirt with a tan denim jacket over the top, decoarated with straps,buckles, and a hood lines with white fur, making it unique to Loki. He wears wide shorts that come down below his knees, with long black boots, buckled to his feet.
History: Leofest was born into a family of sorcerors in Scotland, who, at birth, recognized him as not human. The boy had magic, that was certain, but it was strange, the boy's magic. He was capable of all the magic they could teach him, and he soon found his own mastery, he could bring objects into existance. He was capable of materialising any object he could will into existence. His parents researched this specific power, and found the boy to be a creature known as a Trickster. Tricksters are rare creatures, who have the power to create something from nothing, similar to Alchemists, whom require an object of equal value (in terms of raw materials) to create new objects.

Tricksters were also found to be unnaturally agile, capable of manouevers no human can pull off, with breakneck speed and stamina unobtainable to mortals. Tricksters do not age, as such, they are immortal in that sense. They choose an age to appear, and they stick to it until they decide to choose another. A Trickster can only be killed with a silver stake, similar to several supernatural creatures (such as Vampires and Pagan Gods.) The boy was sent at an early age to a school for Alchemists. He was already capable of magic, he need not learn to use it at a school for it, but he could learn to control his powers and use it for the advancement of Magical Science, and not for the mischief that Tricksters were known for, and as such, he was taught how to create anything he could think of, using raw materials he had contact with, and it didn't take him long to adapt this knowledge to creating such objects from nothing. Creating something through equivalent exchange has a visual blue lightning affect as the materials are manipulated, but to create something from nothing, the effect is red.

and so the boy graduated at the top of his year, at the age of 16. He was offered a chance to join the Sanctuary, and put his powers to use in Magical society, but he refused, with a message that he may change his mind at a later date, and that he would be back, but he first wanted to explore the world before being tied down with duty, and as such, he left.

He found himself in a city in the middle of an unknown desert. The city housed a dark secret. The city had a huge academy in the centre, where Demon Hunters were trained to fight the various monstrosities they would face in their lives, and were sent off to hunt down Demon Eggs, people who were on the road to becoming a demon based on actions in their life time (consuming human souls.) Underneath this academy, lay an all powerful demon known as Asura. He was once one of the worlds best, most powerful demon hunters, but he was a cowardly man. He killed demons because he was afraid of them, and soon, he became afraid of humanity. He went on a killing spree, and consumed the souls of those he killed, giving him superhuman powers, but he went too far. He became a demon, driven by his own insanity, which was personified in his demonhood. Just being around him would make one lose their mind. He was defeated, but not killed. He was sealed in a bag made of his own skin, and hung from the ground with various devil traps around him, to prevent him ever escaping. His madness still seeped out however. Loki was infected with the demon's madness, and it slowly ate away at his sanity. He has only a slight grip on his sanity, and it does not take much to drive him over the edge, even if only temporarily.

Powers:

Trickster: Loki is able to materialize practically any object that he can will into existance. He can create something from nothing, and is also capable of deconstructing and reconstructing existing matter to create objects that he wishes, tied down by the law of equivalent exchange. These two abilities mixed become quite a dynamic pair.

Agile: Loki is incredibly agile and nimble, more so than a human is capable of. He can move at breakneck speed, and his muscles are capable of throwing him great distances. He is capable of great acrobatic feats, pulled off with ease.

Sorcery: Loki has been tought how to utilize the magic inherent in his blood. He can manipulate the arcane energies that exist everywhere at all time, bending it to his will. This can be used to heal his body, and to manipulate energy to create fire, electricity, and to produce a telekinesis like effect. He has also learnt how to create arcane sigils that alter the area inside their circle, for example, an impenetrable forcefield, devils trap, or energy amplification.

Personality: Loki is a noble man. He is a generally good person, helping people where he can, and using his powers to accomplish this. But he is also inherently mischievous, or mad, due to his Trickster blood, this is amplified by his lose grip on sanity, and he will frequently lose this grip and succumb to the demons madness.

Loki: (Yes, i'm aware the image says Leo, but i liked the artwork for Leo better than for Loki.)
Loki Leofest

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 am

Well... He looks freaking awesome! Forgive my use of the expletive, but I felt it adequately described my emotional response. The nature of his power along with a bipolar attitude makes me a little hesitant if I'm honest, but as long as you play him so as he doesn't just trample all over everyone, I think it'll work. I feel the need to repeat that he just looks amazing... Does he have a Scottish accent then?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm

He does indeed, have a scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm not sure about the creatin-destroying matter as it seems to go against the laws of physics which, despite the appearances of the forum, still play an important part. However, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Welcome! :: Creature Registration Office :: TEMPORARY CHARACTER FILINGS.-
Jump to: