Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

A New World Empty
PostSubject: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Allyssianne paced around the white-walled room in an agitated manner, her face looking like thunder. Her friends watched her from their places sitting on the floor with their backs to the walls. There wasn’t much else to do until they came back. No, not much at all...

They were stuck there, and there was nothing they could do, for now at least. They WERE going to get out of this mess. Sooner or later...

It all started a few weeks ago, when the government got threatening letters, and it was all over the news. No one thought anything of it, which they now see was very stupid of them. If we had done something about it, we could have avoided the stress, the tears and the pain.

Allyssianne, more commonly known as Aly, leaned back in her chair, only half listening to the teacher as she played noughts and crosses with Marny. The class was boring, then again, you couldn’t exactly call it a class with all the time they spent on deviation! It was only then that the bomb really dropped.

You see, we’d all heard about the world split, either on the news or from word of mouth, but no one expected it to actually come true! To split the world into female and male would take a phenomenal amount of people and energy! Not many people believed that they could actually be bothered with all that. How wrong did we have to be?

It happened all of a sudden. Aly was leaning back on her chair, Marny was chewing her pencil, trying to think of the next part of the two person Role Play they had moved onto and Lara was listening to the teacher’s tangent with surprising interest. That’s when the ancient PA system came into it.
“Atte...We...in...be...ful” It crackled and coughed at us.
“You know, have said: “The Germans have started another war.” Or it could be saying: “The canteen is now open.” And we wouldn’t know the difference...” Marny mused aloud.
“True, albeit it would be rather funny if the canteen staff were on standby and all the sections in the international school turned on the German section.” Aly said. To have been so flippant at that time, it was normal. But after that day, never again.
We never finished that class, because no one could understand the PA system, and no one fled for their lives. There would have been no point in any case to be honest. They would have found you eventually, no matter where you hid, no matter how good the disguise. That was the day they were taken for the Split...
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:49 am

*is laughing for no reason*

I enjoy this
good job XD

and im the first to comment
SO HAHA LU!!!!!!!!!!

*feels evil*

niiiiice dude x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 pm

*Scundered*

I wanted to be first

Anyways...GREAT JOB! LOVE IT!

L.O.V.E. I.T!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Don't quite get what the hell we're all doing in that room and what exactly the split is, but loved it all the same. Well written. Good use of vocab. It's great!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 pm

It's not finished yet, lol I'll get the next chapter up asap.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:49 pm

HERE LAD

why arent i in it??????? *shock/gasp/horror*

and i thought we were FRIENDS

xxx
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?! IT'S NOT FINISHED YOU NOOB!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

YOU ARENT IN IT EITHER NOOB!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Chapter 2

I remember that day clearly, and how it began. Doors started to bang outside in the corridors, and Marny glanced at her watch.
“It’s due to ring in two minutes.”
“Lucky first years get out early.” Ally muttered.

Our own classroom banged open to see a man jump in, wielding an automatic rifle, fully dressed in black and a balaclava covering his features. Allyssianne fell off her chair in shock, several girls screamed, Marny broke the pencil she had been playing with, and Lara just stared, her mouth open in shock. Allyssianne’s hand reached up and grabbed the table, pulling herself up to also stare at the man.

“Males to the right, females to the left!” He ordered, and there was a lot of shuffling as the pupils of the class obeyed nervously. The man signalled outside the door, and several more figures entered the room. They separated and half went for the boys, the other half for the girls.

Allyssianne, Marny and Lara, who had been sitting at the front of the class, were the first ones to be approached. They drew ropes and pounced, grabbing the trio.

After a short battle, the three had their hands tied behind their backs and were blindfolded. The leader gave Allyssianne, the one in front a sharp jab between the shoulder blades to get her moving. The other girls followed, filing out of the room, flanked by the other black figures. They walked through the school, and down into the courtyard, where there was a large cargo van waiting. Lara was uneasy, Marny restless, but Allyssianne took the biscuit and went ballistic. The broke out of the ranks and ran, but one guard calmly raised his gun and shot her. Everyone heard the gunshot as it echoed, and they heard Allyssianne before footsteps of those going to get her and drag the tranquillized girl back.

Soon, all the girls were in the long van, sitting on benches that had been bolted to the metal floor. The doors banged shut, and the van began to move a few seconds later. Marny shifted restlessly, trying to find a comfortable position as scared whispers in different languages broke out between the students of the international school.
“Lara?” Marny said, unsure.
“Mar?” Lara answered, sounding slightly freaked out.
“Where do you think they’re taking us?”
“I don’t know...”

The journey seemed to last several nights and several days. When Allyssiane had come round again, she fought against the ropes, but soon gave up, knowing that even if she did break free, there was no chance of getting out of the moving van.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm

'Took the biscuit' now i have NEVER understood that, cause like, where did the biscuit come from?? HUH??? and where can I get one?? What flavour is it???

OH THE TORMENT!!!

xxx

Post Script: I liiiiike this Very Happy:D continue!!! xx
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 pm

OMG!!! wtf is going on and get me out of that van as fast as possible or il go balistic tooooooo!!!!! lol, LOVE IT!!! FABIDABIDOOOOO... well, you get the point... i hope lol
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm

Okay, Jenn havent you explained the difference between fiction and reality to Alba??

Okay, *sigh* I will

*sits down on stool with Alba in front of her, and several coloured diagrams*
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 am

Take the biscuit is complex...don't worry...I don't get it either hannah...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 am

Thank goodness Im not the only one XD
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:23 am

Lol...and I'm the smart one lol

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:32 pm

I know right? lmao x
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Stop spamming on Jenns story!
Or my adminy bad side might come out and make me DELETE A LOAD OF POSTS LIKE MADDDD!

Diaries and picture forums and stories!!! STOP SPAMMING!

Yet again my Lovbly Jenn, love it... maybe not as much as you Razz
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:19 am

*mutters*
You're the one spamming ....

XD

last spam

promise

weeeeeell

not PROMISE .....

XD
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Chapter 3

They arrived at their destination, no one knew where, and they were lead one by one out of the van. It was cold, very cold and all the girls shivered as the icy wind seemed to pass right through them. Marny, Lara and Allyssianne were all unloaded at the same time, and taken into what they guessed was a building, because instead of trampling through wet snow, their shoes squeaked like they did on the lino floors of the school. The people holding them said something strange, and the girls only understood bits and pieces of it.

The trio was bundled into a room they didn’t know, after the guards-of-a-sort had untied their arms. Allyssianne immediately ripped off the blindfold, looking around with furious eyes just as the door slammed shut. Looking around, the trio saw that they were in a cell, but it was completely white. There were six small mattresses on the ground, three occupied by three other girls. The redhead merely nodded at them, while the punky looking girl grinned and the brunette seeped a kind air. Allyssianne’s eyes narrowed as she stormed towards them, looking ready to kill until Marny grabbed her, her own bright green eyes narrowed at her friend as she flicked her purplish brown hair out of her eyes.
“Allyssianne! Calm down!” She hissed in her friend’s ear, letting the girl go. The black haired girl glared at Marny, icy blue eyes flashing with anger. Marny turned to the girls already sitting there, staring at the spectacle.
“Sorry about them.” Lara said smoothly. Marny nodded and smiled at the others.
“I’m Marny, the hot head is Allyssianne, and the brown/blonde is Lara.”

The other girls nodded, and looked at each other before the redhead sighed, guessing that it was up to her to introduce the others.
“I’m Illianna.” She said before gesturing to the punky girl. “That’s Holly, and the other is Natalie.” The brunette smiled warmly.

All six girls sat in a circle, discussing what they were doing. Everyone knew how this had started, but no one knew how it would end, so they decided to try to form an escape plan. Illianna listened intently, having been there the longest, she said that she was desperate to escape.

Allyssianne sat out of the circle, her back against the wall as she listened in. The other girls all engaged in the heated conversation about what was going on.
“We all know about that cult that was threatening the governments of the world.” Marny started.
“Not hard when it was on the news every night.” Holly said before seeing the dirty looks she was getting. “Sorry, sarky remark.” Marny sighed.
“Ok, anyway, I think we need to find a way out of here and find our friends and family.”
“Question is, how.” Natalie pointed out. “We’ve been here for a few days already, and there is no way out with all the guards that are keeping us in.”
“When they brought us here, they said something.” Lara mused aloud. “It sounded like, ‘die girls sont die étranges. Mettez Sie mit den andren.’ But what does that mean?”
“Girls, easy.” Natalie said.
“Sont means are, and étranges means stranges.” Marny added. “I don’t know about the rest.”
“Mit den andren means with the others.” Allyssianne translated.
“So basically, we’re stranges. Why?” Illianna asked. Everyone looked slightly uncomfortable. “What? What did I say?”

The other girls sighed. Holly and Natalie pulled out wands Allyssianne took off her ever present necklace and summoned an orb of magic. Alba morphed into a Manticore, and Lara changed her appearance to mimic each of them.
“Wow.” Was all they could say to each other.
“So, that explains why the call us ‘Stranges’.” Marny mused aloud.
“I think we have to get out of here.” Lara said, her face creased into a worried frown.
“Aye.” Allyssianne agreed quietly, but her fury echoed under her tone. “I need to find Caleb and Jamie.” Holly and Natalie looked slightly confused before Marny took pity on them and explained.
“Her brother and her love.” The pair nodded wisely.

Plans formed between the six of them, and gradually they managed to agree on one and started to go into the details, forming a backup plan as well... aka, if it doesn’t go well, kick some butt and run as fast as you can.

Several guards walked into the room, pointing guns at them as if afraid of the girls. They ordered that Illianna and the new girls followed them quietly. After a few questioning and worried looks between them, the girls nodded and walked out of the cell, surrounded by the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Chapter 4

On the other side of the world, a pale blond haired teenage boy growled, throwing his weight against the door, intending to break it down, but yelped as it refused to yield as the other five boys watched. Another boy, seemingly his twin as they shared the same hair, features and icy eyes tried to calm his brother down, leading him back into the white cell.
“Daniel, that will get you no where. You’ve been trying to break it down for the past hour. We are better off trying to form a plan than just blundering into things like you’re trying to.”
“I want to get out of here, James.” Daniel growled, his eyes flashing with anger.
“But this is not the way to go about it!” Another boy snapped, flicking his black hair out of his dark eyes.
“What would you know Caleb?!”
“Just calm down.” Said another boy though gritted teeth, his blue eyes flashing beneath brown hair. The last boy was sitting calmly in the corner, ignoring the goings on as he contemplated the white ceiling.
“Listen to Jamie.” He said at last.
“Thank you Alec.” Jamie said, seemingly relieved that someone agreed with him. James began to pace frantically, while his brother tried equally frantically to get him to calm down. That’s when an aura of calm seemed to fall over the boys like a blanket, smoothing out the frowns and quenching al l worries.
“There, that’s better. Now, what are we going to do?”
“Break out of here.” Caleb said in his growling voice.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOLLYS IN THIS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I. Love. It.

WRITE MORE CRAZY SCOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:26 pm

AMAZING JENNI! Absolutely AMAZING!

Yay...Nat is there...

Smile

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Chapter 5

Meanwhile, the girls were taken to a different room, Illianna having been taken somewhere during the short journey. This cell was filled with various pieces of Medical Equipment and fitness material. The girls looked around, just as the female doctor walked into the room, looking cheerful.
“Welcome girls, now, no need to be afraid, we’re just going to be running tests to make sure that you’re all healthy. Now, who is going first?”

No one volunteered, so they had to go in alphabetical order. Marny groaned. Her last name began with B, making her first. She stepped forward, but the doctor stopped her.
“Why you dear?”
“Because my last name is Bay.”
“No it isn’t dear.” Marny frowned.
“I should know my own last name!”
“But you don’t have a last name anymore. None of you do.” All the girls were speechless. Taking away someone’s last name is like taking away your whole family’s history, but the doctor just smiled. “So, Allyssianne...”

Allyssianne was obviously uncomfortable as she stepped forwards, but did as she was told. Slowly the other girls were put though the same process. The doctor took blood samples of each girl, and took the normal measurements, like breathing and pulse. After this, the girls were all given a pill to help them cope and calm down from the apparent stress they were under.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Chapter 6

Two guards escorted each girl to a different, smaller cell, but the girls had found that they were too tired to argue. Some food had been laid out in each cell, and the girls, or at least some of them tucked in tiredly. Allyssianne and Marny were the only ones not to. They picked at it before walking away from the chair and table to the only other furniture in the cell. A small bed. They had only eaten a few mouthfuls, but they felt ill, like something was wrong, very wrong. Allyssianne stretched out wolfishly before falling into an abnormally deep sleep, Marny not far behind, followed by the others.

Allyssianne was the first up the next morning, meditating quietly until she realised what was wrong. The others woke up gradually, also realising the problem. Each girl explored the cell their own way, but only Marny really realised the problem. They shouldn’t be in different cells, they shouldn’t be in cells! Gradually, everything that had happened in the previous days came back to her, and she growled low in her throat. Allyssianne, scowled the same thoughts going through her mind. The other girls were just curious, exploring the room, searching every corner. Allyssianne immediately took out the CCTV camera rotating in a corner of the room, while Marny first made sure there were no guards outside before doing the same. Marny, at least, was a bit more cautious than the sorceress was.

In a dark room somewhere, a man was watching their actions on several different screens, each one linked to the CCTV camera. Two of them were showing blizzards. The man gritted his teeth and turned to the set of screens to his right. There were five more screens lit up there, showing a different set of cells. A boy, in the same situation, occupied each one.

Marny was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She had tried almost every method of trying to get out of this cell, but there was seemingly no way. A woman opened the door and came in, quickly shutting it behind her. She drew up a chair next to the hypnotist.
“Now, Marny,” She started. “my name is Jayne, and I know we’re going to get on well. I have some questions to ask you.”
“Do you have to?” Marny replied sarcastically. Jayne ignored her remark.
“Do you know what a boy is?”
“Well duh!” Marny snapped. A muscle jumped in Jayne’s jaw, and she stood up, sweeping out of the room. Marny smirked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Chapter 7

A month dragged past, and the girls were getting rather sick of their captivity. Although they had been returned to their collective cell, they had returned, but part of them was missing. They had no confidence left and they were as jumpy as a child stealing a biscuit. They were skittish, jumping at every little thing. Marny often had lapses into Manticore like behaviour, Holly and Natalie drew their wands in a flash every time someone moved suddenly. Allyssianne released lightning like bolts of magic every time she jumped, and Lara changed her appearance without meaning to. They all knew names, but no one remembered the faces.

Allyssianne was the first one to snap out of it, closely followed by the others. Illianna watched their actions carefully. She hadn’t been affected like the others, or if she had, she made a very good job of hiding it.

On the other side of the world, the boys were still in their separate cells. James and Daniel were sitting on the floor, backs against the wall, separated only by brick and plaster. They were the most affected by the separation, having never been separated in their life. Caleb was pacing around the room, and Jamie lay on the floor, a small hole in the side of his head and blood on the floor.

The man in the dark room was watching the boys, and his eyebrows raised in interest as Jamie picked himself up, the only trace of the bullet hole being a spot of blood on his forehead and the small pool of it on the ground. There was no sign of Alec on the screens though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next