Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortune.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Fortune. Empty
PostSubject: Fortune.   Fortune. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Phoebe:

Lights, powerful.
Brighter than bright,
but more evil than evil.
Impossible to tell,
why?
Why was it there?

The words sounded like a narrator in her mind. It was telling her a story, giving her clue's into something. She sighed, this had been going on for a week now nothing solid just drips and drabs of something mysterious. The dull music came to her attention again, Phoebe slumped back into her chair, bored.
"Couldn't you just give me something solid?" she cursed under her breath,
"Excuse me?" a voice asked her, it came from a woman sitting infront of her, a woman Phoebe had completely forgotten about.
"Sorry, something just came up..." Phoebe told her, her face getting a little red. She lifted her handbag from the floor and walked out, making specail care not to trip, dramatic exits were not her thing, although she knew her return to the manor would be plenty dramatic.

"It was only one of the five interviews, and anyway she looked like a horse and smelt strongl of whiskey give me one good reason why I should work there..." Phoebe demanded, her finger pointed at her oldest sister.
"Phoebe!" Piper exclaimed "Give me one good reason why you shouldn't work there!" she was getting restless now, Phoebe knew that. Best just to settle the deal and get on with it.
"It was a prision guard opening for God's sake, why am I the one who has to do all the work? I just took a sebatical and then you want me to get another job!" The words were out of her mouth before she knew she'd said it. "Maybe if you sacked that lay about from the club and took up the shift yourself then we could save up a little more," she'd done it again, Piper was surely going to burst now.
"That lay abot your talking about is MY HUSAND,"Piper yelled at her sister, her nails were clinging onto the tea towel she had in her hand "and at least he's trying, he's having a hard time with all the demonic stuff going on." Piper reminded her sister of the small problem, Phoebe just nodded her head and looked at her sister, her eyes filled with a sudden apologetic note.
"Okay, ofcourse. there's still the dinnerlady and the oil woman left, I'll get to those tomorrow." she promised Piper.

Phoebe stalked up to her room. She plumped down on her bed and sighed, this was getting a little repetitive. The premonitions then the bad moods then the sudden lapse of arguementitive sparkle. Something was going on with her life. The premonitions were not about the protection of an innocent, but for the protection of herself. She was certain of that now, pieces were adding up, but it was like having the pieces of the jigsaw for the body and not the head of the cute little kitten on the box.

She sat up on her bed, dragging up her legs, so she could wrap her arms around them. She tucked her head between her knees and closed her eyes. Everything had been going wrong, she didn't know what she'd done wrong, or how she could fix a hole that she knew nothing about. The door opened, Phoebe didn't look up, bt the footsteps were heavey, must have been a man. Leo.

She still didn't look up, even when the bed beside lowered a little. She felt his breath on her skin, she knew that he was waiting on her talking first.
"Leo.." she stammered, suddenly aware that she was crying. she lifted her head and wiped the single tear that was running down her face.
Leo still waited patient by her side, instead of talking he placed an arm around her shoulder and hugged her in close to him. This was a little unusual, amybe he just knew what she was going through, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Fortune. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune.   Fortune. EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Hahah theres too many words there for me to read XD it LOOKS good though Razz
Back to top Go down