Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keisha the Flying Cat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polaricey123
Hunter
Hunter
Polaricey123

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Keisha the Flying Cat Empty
PostSubject: Keisha the Flying Cat   Keisha the Flying Cat EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 am

I'm surprised there aren't any posts here O_O Er...anyway, my OC for here will be Keisha.

Name: Keisha
Species: Bird/cat mix.
Height: 5ft, 4''
Weight: 107 lbs.
Description: Purple fur with neon-green muzzle, hands, feet, and tip of tail. Eyes are sky blue and hair is a darker purple than fur. Hair is long and kept down, usually laying casually against her neon-green angel-like wings. Wears purple clothing and wears a white pendant around her neck.
Orientation: Unknown.
Biography: Keisha hates talking about her past, mainly because it consists of her being a science experiment of the genes of two road-kill animals being spliced together; a dead cat and bird. She also is capable of performing many magical attacks that includes using shadow-like magic to bend reality to create a wide variety of effects. She can use this same power to shoot magical blasts of energy and hold up magical barriers. However, such powers can only be regenerated by either sleep or absorbtion of moonlight.

This character is (C) Me. Nobody else is to use it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.polarisey123.deviantart.com

Keisha the Flying Cat
Page 1 of 1