Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix's "work in process" and completed stories.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P h o e n i x
Hunter
Hunter
P h o e n i x

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Phoenix's "work in process" and completed stories. Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix's "work in process" and completed stories.   Phoenix's "work in process" and completed stories. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm

One shot.

Farewell, my love.
Draco/Hermione.
Completed.

Frozen. Like my black heart. Coldness coursing through my blood stream. Childish actions with unknowing consequences. How stupid could I have been to let these events unfold? Watch myself be beloved by a mudblood and most importantly return it. Mudblood, the word which was all I had against her, yet it didn’t mean anything to me, just a fragment of my imagination, the word ‘Mudblood’ ceased to exist in my memory.

The memories of her still to this day linger within my mind, which I will never let departed. From the day she said I love you to her last breath. The last time I held her to the very last glimpse in her in her intense eyes. I loved her, every inch of my soul and being, I loved her. Which at the time didn’t even occur to me of how much I loved her, I was to concerned about saving myself that I didn’t even open my eyes properly to the immaculate beauty which was right in front of me.

The night that I should have died not her me, it was still fully clear within my mind.
The night my life would change forever, the night she perished. The air was bitter, with no-one with a loving heart that lived, what did people expected? With this the atmosphere was tense. The manor was a heartless place, with his presence it would be.

The dark lord, standing proudly before us, his gleaming ashen skin with his murderous eyes staring blankly at us. “Draco?” he called with nothing but a whisper and a firm one at that.“ I, see you failed me.” The dark lord hissed.

The blonde haired boy turned to face the evil eyes of the dark lord. “Yes, my lord.” Nervously, he said. “My lord, I beg for your forgiveness.” He said, kneeling on his knees in front of the Dark Lord.

“Just like your father.” The Dark Lord snicker, smirking slightly and glancing behind Draco. “I see the Mudblood is still alive.” He hissed, in disgusted. “Draco, you can be redeemed..” He trailed off, glancing his murderous eyes back on to Draco.

The blonde haired boy’s face lit up, as he glanced into the eyes dark lord. “Thank you, my lord.” He said, bowing his head. “I off you my most sincerest gratitude.” Draco coward in the dark lord presence.

The four corners of Voldemort’s mouth turned into a deadly smirk. “But you have yet to prove yourself.” Voldemort informed Draco, glaring into the greys eyes of the younger Malfoy. “I must set you a task to complete.” He told her. “I presume already you know of which the task concerns?” The dark lord asked the boy.

Draco gulped, nervously as he looked at the dark lord. “No, my lord.” He managed to say. “I don’t.” Then the thoughts of the girl nearby came into his head, the grey moon lit eyes widen in shook and he looked at the dark lord who at this point was smirking. “My lord there must another way.” He begged, kneeling on to his kneels.
Voldemort’s eyes narrowed. “You would dare contradict me, boy?” He hissed in a whisper.
“You must complete the task of which you know.” Voldemort said, he let his glared appeared on to the young girl tired up. “Filthy Mudblood, what a shame I would say, such talents. If it wasn’t was the dirty blood curing in your veins I would let you live.” He hissed.

Draco felt his tears assembling in his grey cold eyes, he knew what it would cost him: his life. If he didn’t obey the dark lord. “My lord.” He begged not bearing to look at the girl in the corner.
“I beg for you to show mercy.” He whispered.

Voldemort raised his wand, aiming it towards the girl. “Your choose Draco either I do it and kill you as well, or you finish her off and live.” He hissed at Draco. “What will it be?” He sneered, glaring at him.

Draco looked towards the floor and nodded his head in agreement. “I’ll do it, my lord.” He whispered, hoping not to look the girl in the eyes. “I’ll finish it.” Draco told the dark lord.
Moving slow to face the girl in the corner, Draco restrained his emotions and kept them under control. The bushy haired girl’s eyes opened in horror, shaking her head Violently and tears making their presence know in her eyes. “Farewell, my love….I’m sorry….” He trailed off, as he raised his wand. “Hermione.” He whispered, looking once last time into her intense brown eyes, hoping to see I sign of forgiveness but had no such luck. “Avada Kedavra!” Draco yelled, as a jet of green light shot directly out of his wand and hit Hermione. There was thud as her lifeless body fell to the floor.

Draco looked at her body, completely obvious to what had just occurred, kneeling besides her body Draco’s placed her head in his lap. “Oh my god.” He whispered, letting the tears fall.
“What have I done?” He asked himself.

The dark lord, stood proudly before him. “Congratulation, Draco.” He hissed, looking at her. “Now its your turn.” The dark sneered, raising his own wand at Draco. “You should know that there no such thing as redemption, as it comes at a price.” He said. “
Avada Kedavra!” He yelled, as Draco’s body lay besides his beloved cold body.
“Such a horrible waist.” He hissed, looking at them smirking. “As you said Draco, it was you fare well.” He hissed.
Back to top Go down

Phoenix's "work in process" and completed stories.
Page 1 of 1