Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Face of a Lion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:17 am

Prism Walked down the rocky edge the tallest mountain in the range. A cool mountain breeze shifted through his hair, he drew a deep breath, Prism loved the mountains, he loved everything about them. The cool breeze, the beautiful scenery, and most of all he loved the heights.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:24 am

Alteris was flying on his way to pick up an item for someone, when he got lost over these mountains. Alteris saw a small figure walking along in the mountains, not wanting to be seen, he landed.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:29 am

Prism turned around, at hearing the sound of rustling of leaves behind him, Prism peered off into the distance. Having the sharp vision of an elf, Prism saw a brown griffin land on the ground. After seeing the strange creature land, he made his way toward it.

Last edited by Prism on Sun May 31, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:36 am

Alteris saw the small figure shift in direction, the figure was getting bigger. He wondered to himself, was the person just walking back to where he came from, or the figure had seen him. Alteris tried to stay as still as he could hoping the elf, who was now in view, would just walk past.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:49 am

As Prism walked closer, to the strange creature, it stood motionless as Prism got closer. "What are you doing here?" Prism inquired.

Last edited by Prism on Sun May 31, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:22 am

Alteris had been found, he new it. He let out a low pitch growl, in hopes the elf would just walk away. He stood motionless waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 am

"Don't just act like you are a dumb old normal griffin." Prism said, "I know you must be some sort of morpher, as soon as you saw me you pulled out of the sky, landed and and have been sitting still ever since." Prism said as look the griffin strait in the eye.

--I know this is kinda lame but I cant think of much.--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 am

Alters transformed back into a human. He said " I so am a regular dumb old griffin! I mean what would make you think a stupid lion eagle thing wouldn't be scared of people, hmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"When you see a bird fly overhead, as soon as it sees you does it pull down, land, and wait for you too pass?" Prism replied. "Maybe as you say you are dumb and old but you are not a normal griffin." Prism said.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 pm

A horrible reply seriously, you can't think of anything better? I'm really annoyed with you, elf. Anyway whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 pm

--Remember Nave If he is talking put it in quotes--

"My name is Prism, what business do you have in these ruff parts of the mountains? Prism asked."

Last edited by Prism on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 pm

ooc// Remember Pris when hes talking put both quotation marks.

bic// "I don't know what are you doing here?" Alteris had started walking the direction the elf had come from. He yelled back " you coming?".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 am

Naveion wrote:
ooc// Remember Pris when hes talking put both quotation marks.

--what are you talking about?--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 pm

When I saw your message it didn't have both quotation marks.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

--Thats odd.--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

POST!
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Prism quickly caught up to Alteris, "I often come here, it serves as a, well, second type of home to me," Prism said as they walked through the tough mountain terrain. "So what is your reason for being here? what is your story?"

Last edited by Prism on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 pm

--Please use " at end and beginning of speech, or else, it's going to get really whacky. Just because you're in a beginner site doesn't mean you can just throw the basic rules on the ground. Not to be harsh, though, it's just that everybody should know when and how to use " or at least '.--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm

ooc/ CopynPaste you annoyed?

bic/ Alteris looked at prism stoped walking and said, " I only just met you and you want to know my life story.". After talking he started walking again and said, " and my reason for being here is of no inportance to you.".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

--Not, I am not by the least annoyed. It's just that, honestly, even though we are only amateur RPers here, or at least very few decently experimented ones, we should use the basics of RPing. Now just continue, applying the basics this time..--
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 pm

" I am sorry" Prism replied, "I did not mean to ask for you LIFE story, you asked me why I was here, I told you, and what I meant by your STORY, is why you were here. But I see that you do not wish to share this information with me."

Last edited by Prism on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 am

"There is no need to be sorry, And the reason I'm here is because I'm lost." Alteris said. He started walking at a quicker speed, and then looked down and muttered to himself " I'm pretty sure it's north of here.".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 am

"If you are looking for a way back into civilization, then perhaps I could assist you." Prism said, as Alteris walked away.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 am

"Would there be a price? And if there is what would it be?" Alteris asked. Alteris stopped turned around a looked at prism, and said "If there is a price, what would it be to get to the town that I think is north of here?".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 pm

"No, there would be no price. I am on my way back anyway, and I will not stop you from fallowing me." Prism said as he started to walk in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Face of a Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Face of a Lion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next