Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Face of a Lion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

The Face of a Lion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Alteris started to follow Prism when he heard a noise. Alteris looked up saw a tree rustling, and then a bird flew out, he thought to himself that was a close call. he looked at Prism and said " thank you.".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 am

Prism started to walk down the rocky slope, pebbles crumbled beneath his feet. His hair brushed down into his face, he heard the sound of Alteris fallowed behind him. "So" Prism said, "Is it hard or tiring to morph in and out of your griffin form?" Prism asked, while still keeping up his brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:56 am

"Well I have a little truoble transforming but it's not, wait why am I telling you this . So anywhay Prism do you have trouble being and elf?" Alteris said. Alteris looked at Prsim who was a couple yards ahead of him, and said, "sorry, I'm just not that fond of new people.".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:01 am

"I understand" Prism replied. He walked further ahead in silence, the soft sound of his feet on the ground could barely be heard. As they walked in silence Prism heard a noise. "Stop" Prism said, he looked around, he was sure he has heard something, he looked over the steep cliff edge, he saw a huge flaming bird start to fly up above their heads.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 am

"What the!" before Alteris could yell the cuss word, a rock fell beside him, makeing him dodge. Alteris yelled to Prism "do you know what that is?". Alteris thought it was a phoenix but he wasn't sure. He looked up at this bird and then looked forward and started running.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:11 am

Prism also had to dodge, he saw the flaming bird diving toward him he rolled out of the way just in time, whipping out his katana he called upon the forces of light. Reaching out with his telekinesis he picked up a large rock and flung it at his enemy, he created multiple swords out of light and started warding the creatures blows off with the many blades.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 am

Alteris ran away from the bird and Prism stopping about eight meters away. Alteris yelled at Prism " just run!".
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

"No! It will only follow us!" Prism yelled over the screeching of the giant bird. Prism leaped into the air towards the bird, his sword was glowing yellow. Landing on the birds back he suddenly realized how hot it was, blocking out the blistering heat from his mind Prism drove himself from the back of the bird, to the head. As soon as he reached the head he called once more unto the light, it surrounded his sword, and he struck the bird in the neck. As soon as the blow had landed the giant creature reeled up and threw Prism off of its back. Prism landed hard on the ground, the dust flew up all around him, He got up only to see that the bird was chasing Altiris. "ALTERIS!" Prism yelled, "Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Alteris ducked and the bird flew right over him. Alteris jumped at the flaming thing, he slashed while in the air and barely nicked the burning birds tail feathers. As the bird was turning back in the direction of Alteris, Alteris ran towards Prism.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Prism ran at the bird, leaped over Alteris, and slashed at the birds face. It roared it rage and dove after Prism, It opened its fiery mouth and let loose a pillar of flames, Prism bearly had time to dodge before the bird dove down with its claws extended. Prism tried to dodge, but the creature's claws carved a slash in his arm. Calling down a large beam of light, Prism stuck the beast to the ground. "Watch out Alteris" Prism said, "It is not dead."
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

Alteris ran away as fast as he could, when he thought he was a safe distance away, he started to turn into his griffin form.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:06 am

Prism decided the fight wasn't worth completing, it was too risky. He yelled to Ateris, " Its gonna come back, lets get out of here!" Prism leaped off the cliff edge, when he was about three-fourths of the way down he dug his katana into the edge of the cliff face and slowed his fall. He jerked to a stop letting go of his katana and landing on the ground, he slowly got back up and looked for Alteris.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Alteris ran and leaped into the air taking a nose dive down the cliff face. He landed on the ground and morphed back into a human. He said " Prism you there?" hoping Prism would hear.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

As Prism got up he heard his name being called, he walked in the sound of the voice, "Alteris, where are you?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 am

Alteris heard Prism, Alteris said "I can hear you! Where are you?". Alteris walked around a corner and saw Prism.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Seeing Alteris Prism said, "Hurry, we must get to town before dark." As they walked along the mountain Prism inspected himself for wounds. Thankfully he found no more than a few mere scratches. "Are you unharmed?" Prism asked.
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:11 am

Hey there! Can I join? I read what you two put in here and it seems boring to only have two people, but the story's good so far. I've been looking for a good rp tp join. and this one's just started. lol
Back to top Go down
http://sacridshadow.webs.com/
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

--Well, I would say yes, but there are some restrictions on this site that require you to write up a character and submit it before you can start Rping.--
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

I know. I just finished my bio. The rp sounds fun, plus, I already have RP experience.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 am

--Okay sounds good--
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

Ok. I noticed the only difference from how I RP is that I don't put in astericks. fun... So, where were we?

"Get out, you mangy dog!" yelled a chef as pans flew at the dire wolf. Rainshadow ran out of the resteraunt at full speed and bumped into many villagers. When she was sure she was safe from the chef's flying pans, she checked her bag to see that nothing had been stolen. Food had been scarce for her and she had been having no luck catching anything. The little money she did make from hunting was running low and there were no jobs in sight. She decided to look for food elsewhere, away from any large butcher-like chefs. Maybe she could beg for scraps, if she couldn't buy anything.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 pm

" Practically unharmed, oh and Why would we need to get there before dark? Is this mountain a dangerous place to be?" Alteris said to Prism. Alteris followed Prism as Prism started walking.

Astericks? I don't use them......
Back to top Go down
sacridshadow
Hunter
Hunter
sacridshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 am

lol was the unharmed comment for me? or you guys. lol
Rainshadow continued to look around town for a cheap place to get food. She saw a large crowd of people and decided to take a look at the commotion. She weaved her way through to find a salesman selling knives. "...are REALLY sharp! and in one swing, you could do THIS!" he said as he chopped off the fish's head. He then continued to cut the fish into small bits and mix it with vegetables and seasonings. he finished and it looked like a wonderful dish. He then saw Rainshadow and offered her a try. He put a small bit on a plate and laid it down for her. People watched as the wolf ate the fish salad. Rainshadow licked up every scrap and nudged the plate back. He picked it up and put more on and handed it back. As Rainshadow ate more, he started talking to the crowd, telling them that it's great for people and dogs. "Just look at how much she loves it!" People started to rush forwards to buy the wonderful knoves that made it so much easier to cook. Rainshadow finished her meal and ran under the table before she was tripped over. She then weaved her way out through the side and started to find her way out of town.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 pm

ooc/ It twas for me.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Alteris was waiting for a reply, when a huge bolder smashed the ground right in front of him. He decided that the smartest idea would be to fly over the bolder. Alteris started to transform into his griffin form.

ooc/ Post without Prism for awhile. Oh and ooc stands for, out of character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Face of a Lion   The Face of a Lion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Face of a Lion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next