Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to handle guys. (For girls)

Go down 
+2
Naveion
Pi-Face
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

How to handle guys. (For girls) Empty
PostSubject: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:06 am

Finally doing this topic. AHAHAhAhA <.< Aherm.
Anyways, before I begin, I shall say that this is not copypasta from another site, like some others did *ahermallyaherm* and that it may present a few errors. So, if you follow these, and your boyfriend dumps you, sue me. I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME ADD MORE THINGS. So, anyways, this 'how to use a guy' manual has been written by guys.

1. Guys don't know how to handle females.

2. A sign that a guy loves you is that he's near you when he has time.

3. Another sign is that he imitates some of your gestures.

4. One more sign is that he always seems to be wanting to get somewhere, when talking to you.

5. A guy may seem like steel outside, but inside, only noodles. NOODLES, YOU HEAR!?

6. If you love a guy, laugh at his cruddy jokes. But try to hide the fact that you're actually laughing at him.

7. If you only like a guy, don't flirt with him too much. Or else he'll think that you love him.

8. Guys REALLY don't know how to handle females.

9. When a guy's in love, he is always thinking of something else, and only listens to the person he loves.

10. Guys never know if they really are in love or not.

11. If a girl asks out a guy, he'll seem surprised on the phone/whatever, and when he'll get off, he'll stare wide-eyed into nothingness until the day comes.

12. There are many different types of guys. But every single one of them are perverted.

13. Guys don't know how to handle females, repetition.

14. If you think a guy is funny, don't laugh at all of his jokes. His objective is to make you laugh, so that he'll be able to manipulate you in ever way. Hey wait, that reminds me of someone...

15. Guys are manipulative freaks. Whatever you think, they're not the opposite. They'll find any way to get what they want, even though most ways are in vain.

16. We are dense, if you want us to know something, don't imply it. Just give it to us straight...

17. We're not good at communicating... well, anything. What we say is rarely the whole of what we mean...

18. We will mistake almost any attention for flirtation... I really can't think of a way to fix that...

19. A guy hates the 'Bambi' eyes.

20. If you are in a teenage couple, only hit a guy if they ask you to (or insinuate it in any way) or if they hit you first.

21. Noodles, remember?

22. If you hurt a guys feeling he will most likely play it cool and not let you know.

23. Remember, ABCDEFG.

24. A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls.

25. If you boyfriend is hanging out with other girls, you can be cautious, but don't jump to conclusions, often times guys will hang out with other people, and totally not even think that you might think they are cheating on you. But, if they are, punch him in the face.

Toryn, Whilaroo, Naveion, HELP ME.

Last edited by CopynPaste on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 am

I would help it's just, most of this stuff is about love.... Not a subject I am big on...
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:15 am

16. We are dense, if you want us to know something, don't imply it. Just give it to us straight...

17. We're not good at communicating... well, anything. What we say is rarely the whole of what we mean...

18. We will mistake almost any attention for flirtation... I really can't think of a way to fix that...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 am

Added Whil's. I don't know, just try to find out more about yourself, Naveion. Not in the perverted way, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 am

Added 3 more.
:3
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Hmm....I will think you have listed almost all of the ones I can think of, here is one though.

If you hurt a guys feeling he will most likely play it cool and not let you know.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Added one more, + Prism's.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Hum. Let's see....

If you boyfriend is hanging out with other girls, you can be cautious, but don't jump to conclusions, often times guys will hang out with other people, and totally not even think that you might think they are cheating on you. But, if they are, punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Yay, Toryn! I haven't seen you post in a long while, man :lP
Added Toryn's.
Back to top Go down
DarthElmo
Hunter
Hunter
DarthElmo

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 am

some of these are just my personal ideas so feel free to debate them

26. if you want a guy who will care a bought your feeling's date a geek if you want a guy woos a stats cymbal date a jock

27. just because we suppress are emoticons docent mean we have any

28. DON'T TRY AND CHANGE A GUY IT WILL NEVER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:00 pm

DarthElmo wrote:
some of these are just my personal ideas so feel free to debate them

26. if you want a guy who will care a bought your feeling's date a geek if you want a guy woos a stats cymbal date a jock

27. just because we suppress are emoticons docent mean we have any

28. DON'T TRY AND CHANGE A GUY IT WILL NEVER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 is only a point of view, not a fact.
27 is useful.
28 is debatable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to handle guys. (For girls)   How to handle guys. (For girls) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to handle guys. (For girls)
Page 1 of 1