Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Light fades, Darkness weeps.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Archangel and Onyx smiled.
"Cool!" They said in unison.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Lear's white sphere faded as the twins spoke. Her face darkened, and she shivered. "Please," she murmured, "Don't do that again..." She calmed her heart, and lifted her head. She turned round to look at the two, and she smiled back. "Who is this uncle you are talking about? A man from the same place you come from?" Lear asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Archangel nodded.
"Except that he's part vampire rather than part human," She said before Onyx could shut her sister up.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Lear turned quickly to Archangel, and blinked multiple times, shocked. "Vampire?" Lear repeated. "How can he be a medic? Don't vampires feed off of blood from their prey?" Lear asked, uncomfortable. Umbre didn't really care. Nothing could bite him, at least.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

"Vrael doesn't!" Archangel said, frowning.
"Uncle Vrael only takes blood from the willing, and never enough to kill them." Onyx said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm

"I'm sorry," Lear replied, "I'm not very concerned on the facts about other creatures as of yet," she muttered to herself. Umbre tilted his head sideways, and tilted his head the other side also. Lear turned to Umbre. "Well, I couldn't of known," she murmured to him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

"We apologise, but it is somewhat of a touchy subject when someone accuses a member of the clan." Onyx explained. "We try hard to keep a low profile, and not to kill, but when one of us goes demonic, there are normally casualties."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ah," Lear muttered, "I only partly believe what I read in books. I present you my most profound apologies..." Umbre tilted his head slightly, to look at Archangel's shadow. Lear was getting concerned of his actions by now, and she twisted her head to the shadow. "Umbre, why do you keep watching Archangel's shadow like that? You've never done it to anyone else." Umbre answered, but no sound came from his mouth.
"I know how much you would love to have a body, Umbre, but I've never seen you being so... Hypnotized by one's shadow." Umbre crossed his arms. Lear, hearing his answer, rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry," she muttered, "Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Archangel glanced at her shadow, wondering what was wrong with it. She moved her hand slightly, and the shadow moved with her. Onyx looked at her sister questionningly, but Archangel just shook her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Umbre moved, but it was almost unnoticeable. If one could spot at the mouth part of his face, they would see a small darkness movement swaying up and down. But nobody had the eye to notice so, except Lear. He was talking. Lear turned her head to the shadow.
"No, she isn't onto you," Lear muttered, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Light fades, Darkness weeps.   When Light fades, Darkness weeps. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Light fades, Darkness weeps.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: