Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Propaganda sucks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Why Propaganda sucks Empty
PostSubject: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Gabriel stepped off of the bus, wearing a pair of tinted glasses to hide his Heterochromia, as that would attract the stares of the wandering pedestrians. He was here under the pretences that vampires were working the local area. He had a hotal reservation. He walked to the hotel, as he was uncomfortable with vehicles ever since the helicopter crash, even though he would get out un injured, he still didn't like them. He walked into the lobby that was decorated with many exotic plants. He approached the desk, smiling cheerfully to the lady working there.
"I had a reservation, my name is...John Wright...." Gabriel said, lieing about his name. His name was a strange one, as he was over 100 years old, the Bloodrayne family had long but died out.
"Ah yes, here is your key, your in the pent house sweet sir, would you like someone to carry your things up?" The woman asked, but Gabriel shook his head, as he took the keys, thanking the women, and he entered the elevator. The door opened at the top floor and he exited. He walked across the hall way to his room, where he had a clear view of the city and the sea. He smiled, allowing the sunlight to shine in on him. He had no plans of sleeping, but he needed to plan, so he would stay until the next morning. He sat down on one of the three chairs, looking at the others confused. He then remembered that he would be sharing the room...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Two horses picked their way through the slow traffic on the road. One of the riders was tall, swathed in a big cloak with the hood drawn low over his head. The second rider was a child, a girl of about twelve years. Her seemingly black hair glinted blue whenever it caught the light, but they stuck to the shadows, the two horses knowing the nature of their riders.
The cloak-swathed rider sniffed the air, and his eyes narrowed. There was the scent of a new vampire somewhere around them. He glanced at the girl, who seemed to be lost in a daydream.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Gabriel flinched as he sniffed the air. Vampire...a very strong scent aswell, he prayed that they weren't his room mates, he didn't want a blood bath, especially in the hotel. He turned on the TV, to see what was going on in the area, he was watching the news, obviously. What he saw caught him by surprise. He saw his own face, in a picture on the cornor of the screen, as the news cast were talking about terrorists.
"...This terrorist appears to be armed and dangerous, he is hiding bombs and other threats to the public in the hotel he is staying at, all of this information was leaked to the military by anonymous informants." Gabriel stood up, and turned to see his window. It was now dark outside, and the curtains were drawn. He walked over, and moved one of them, to reveal he had been illuminated, a police helicopter was outside his window. He turned around, hearing footsteps and whispers. He turned to the door just in time to see it battered down by a S.W.A.T team. They stormed in, aiming at him. He raised his arms in a submissive gesture,
"Now now officers, i haven't done anything, i don't know why your here..." but he was cut off as they were radio'd to shoot on sight. He flinched before they unloaded all of their ammo into him. He was shaking as his body was filled with lead. A bullet caught the left side of his jaw, removing the skin of his mouth and revealing his teeth on that side. His rib cage was visible now, he had taken so many shots. His glasses fell to the ground and the lenses shattered, and the frame snapped in two. Gabriel fell backwards, hitting the ground with a large thump as his body recoiled. He appeared dead, his heart wasn't beating. One of the S.W.A.T members radio'd back that the target had been neutralized, permantly.
Gabriels eyes opened, but his head was facing back, so the SWAT wouldn't notice. He sat up, and started to chuckle, his voice sounded dusty and was cracking due to several holes in his voice box. He raised up to a stand, as all of the Swat looked on in horror. His wounds closed, his rip cage was no longer visible, and his clothes had reappeared where they had been destoryed.
He looked at the SWAT, as the order was given to open him up. Gabriel crossed the distance between him and the SWAT in less than a second, as he stuck his hand through one of the SWAT soldiers. The SWAT spat out a pudle of blood, as he dropped to the floor. The other started firing, but the wounds they caused healed almost instantly. Gabriel dashed into another soldier, slicing his head in half with his hand. Gabriel then raised the upper head into the air, and held out his tongue to catch the blood that fell from the disembodied skull. He then looked at the others, his red eye glowing. He chuckled in amusement as tentacles started to spawn from his back. One of them lashed out and cut a man clean in two, spraying blood over his comrades. They started to back away now, what was this creature who could take so many bullets and be un harmed, and could kill them so quickly. Gabriel laughed as they ran for the elevator. He walked towards them, as one of the pressed the button to descend. The doors didn't close though, two of the tendrils whipping from Gabriels back had held the door open. He reached the elevator and walked in, allowing the doors to close.
The door beeped as the elevator hit the bottom. Gabriel stepped out, leaving a pile of corpses behind him, and a cross painted on the wall in blood, with words praising god.
"My lord, please forgive these misguided men and allow them to descend to heaven, it is not their fault they were misinformed. Amen..." Gabriel annonced before tossing the remaining soldiers out of the Hotel doors, only to be impaled on flag poles and street lights. The police outside flinched as Gabriel stood at the doorway, blood dripping from his jaw.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 pm

The two riders had stopped to watch the spectacle, and the man chewed his lip.
"We must speak with this strange entity. He will be putting the clan in danger should he continue in his acts." He murmured to the child. The girl nodded, and they gently tapped their heels to the horses' sides, moving them into the alleyway and smoothly dismounting. While the girl tied the two mounts securely, the man examined the wall, climbing up a few metres before dropping down again.

Before scaling the wall again, the man took a bow and quiver of arrows from his mount's saddle, placing them carefully across his back and murmuring a few words of thanks to the horse.

The child jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he began to scale the wall. The man's hood fell back, showing completely silver eyes and hair, even though his face suggested that he was in his early twenties.

The man climbed to the top, and then the girl jumped off, flicking her dark blue hair out of her eyes, looking around. She could smell the other vampire, and the sweet, tempting smell of blood. She tried to ignore it, looking for the vampire as the man joined her, sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Gabriel sniffed the air, his eyes flicked to a building to his right, where he noticed two entities standing on the rooftop. A smirk slowly appeared on his face, widening into a smile. He started to walk down the steps, despite the polices several warnings for him to stop where he was, and that they would shoot should he take another step. They didn't shoot until he was halfway across the plaza to them. Thats when the chief ordered him to stop or they really would shoot. He looked at the Chief, who shivered at seeing Gabriel discoloured eyes.
"Lord, please forgive these misguided men and allow them to ascend past the gates and with Saint Peters blessing, and guide them through the afterlife. Amen." Gabriel whispered, too quietly for a human to hear, but perfectly intelligable for a vampire. He put his hand to his chest, where a silver cross hung, he kissed it, with no damage visible. He let it fall back to his shirt, as he tok another step forward. The police fired but he just took the shots. He fell to his knee's, and then his face hit the cold concrete. The smile gone from his face.
"Okay, problem solved, he must be dead now. Clear out, forensics will be sent in shortly." The Police chief announced as they all got into their cars and drove off. After the police had vacated, Gabriel raised to his feet, and looked towards the entities on the ceiling, a small grin appearing on his face as he started to recite an incantation.
"In the name of god, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 pm

The man and child jumped down from the roof, the silver-haired man pulling his bow from his back and nocking an arrow onto the string. He didn't draw the string back, however, his only other movement being to flick his ponytail back over his shoulder to hand down to his shoulderblades. The girl stood slightly behind him, under his protection as the only weapon she bore with her was a small dagger strapped to her arm, under her sweater.
"May I be as bold as to enquire of your name, Vampire?" The man said quietly, loud enough for the other mapire to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am

Gabriel tilted his head to the left, the smile had been wiped from his face, he straightened his self up and looked at the little girl. He then proceeded to look towards the older male, his eyes glistened.
"My Name is Gabriel Bloodrayne, and i am a vampire of which this world has never before seen." He announced as he touched his Silver cross, with no negative side affects, that would normally cripple a vampire. He smiled, as he took a step forward.
"Tell me, do you fear me, a vampire, that is different." Gabriel asked inquisitively, the grin appearing back on his face. "I have killed many of your kind, but never have i met one of mine. We are nothing but killers, and a threat to all other life on the planet. And I pray that the young one is forgiven and proceeds past Saint Peter, and I give my blessing." Gabriel announced, before taking another step towards the two vampires. He made a toothy smile, that revelaed his teeth.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

"I fear you not, Gabriel Bloodrayne," The man said, fisting his hand over his heart and bowing shortly in a sign of respect from his clan. The girl behind him copied his actions. He straightened again, looking at Gabriel, his silver eyes locking with the hidden ones of the other vampire.
"I doubt highly that you have met vampires such as we, for there are none other." He said, his head held proudly as always.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am

"We are all the same in the eyes of god, all doomed to an eternity of damnation in the deepest pits of hell, where we shall burn until the end of all life, and even then we shall continue to burn, for there is no peace for monsters such as us." Gabriel said, as he gestured for the others to come closer. He took a few more steps forward, stopping to see if it was ok, as the Male seemed to be protective of the young one. The grin had dissapeared when he started his small speech, and his face was emotionless now. The glow had faded from his red eye. He looked towards the little girl, and a weak smile appeared on his face.
"Your the first Vampires who haven't attacked me straight away, and as a result, your the first ones who have survived this long. So you can understand why I find it hard to trust you, plus you stink..." Gabriel stated, bowing to the vampires.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:19 am

The man lowered his protective stance slowly, knowing that his adoptive daughter could handle herself. He put the arrow back into the quiver, but still held his bow in his hand. The blue-haired girl looked midly scared of the vampire, but otherwise made no moves.
"We are Vrael and Shiraku Mercian, of the demon clan." The silver-haired man said, feeling that it was only polite for the other vampire to know who they were.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:27 am

"That explains your horrible smell..." Gabriel taunted, as he walked over to the others, he put his hand out to shake, not remembering his gloves were made of silver chains. His eyes drifted to the little girl, he had never seen a child vampire, and it intrigued him that such a thing existed. He withdrew his hand before it could be taken, and he crouched to the girls height. He looked into her eyes, as they say the eyes are the window to the soul. He saw many things, but he just stood up, before asking.
"Where do you live, i kind of...wrecked the hotel..." Gabriel was talking to the Male, making eye contact, before answering an unasked question. "I am hear due to reports of vampire attacks in the local area. My mission, to kill the beasts..." Gabriel turned to look away from the vampires, and took two steps away from them before turning to look at them again.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am

"We are part demon, we live in the forest area near this town." Vrael said quietly, the other vampire's taunting not putting him off. The only sign of his slight anger was his hand gripping his bow tighter. The girl narrowed her eyes as Gabriel came too close for her liking, and the fact that he smelled of fresh blood wasn't helping her in the least.
"However," The male vampire added, "We are not the vampires you seek here."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:36 am

"Then point me to them...or i will find them myself, i don't care if i get discovered or not in the process..." Gabriel announced, looking towards Vrael. "The forensics will arrive soon..." Gabriel said, leaping over the two and onto a nearby buildings as sirens could now be heard. Lights started to become visible in the roads. Gabriel stood, waiting for the other two vampires to follow him out of sight of the mortals. His long coat and hair was blowing in the slight breeze that was now in the air, and they ruffled, making a quiet noise that was somewhat soothing.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:41 am

"We know not the vampires you seek, as we keep very much to our own doings." Vrael said quietly as he followed Gabriel, and Shiraku followed him. The older vampire's cloak and silvery hair gently played with the breeze as it blew. Shiraku still stuck close to her adoptive dad, looking somewhat scared at the thought of all the police below. She moved closer to Vrael, and the vampire smiled gently at her, placing a hand lightly on the child's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 am

"Would you care as much as to help me locate these rogue vampires, as to prevent any further deaths..." Gabriel asked, looking towards the hotel as he said it. He shook his head in distaste, hoping that his prayers had been answered and they had been sent to heaven, and not hell. Gabriel was looking around now, sniffing the air, he knew what Vrael and Shiraku smelt like, so he was searching for a different scent, but to no success. So he looked at Shiraku,
"Why does the little one hide and need reassuring, if I was going to kill you, I would have done it..." Gabriel said, as he shook his head slightly, his red eye filled with emotion, his black eye...a void of dispair.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 am

Vrael nodded once.
"She is afeared of the police below, as we have had dealings with them in the past. However, I would be honnored to assist you on your quest. Should their be rogue vampires among those of the city, they put my clan in danger." He said.

- He, short post, but I need to get studying for my exams. I'll try and post back, but they may be kinda irregular -
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 am

Gabriel smiled as he looked towards the police, and shook his head,
"The cattle are nothing to be afraid of, they can't hurt us..." Gabriel said, assuming they were also immortal and could regenerate. Gabriel started to sink through the ceiling of the building, due to his Immeterial power, which allowed him to travel through solid objects. He dropped through to the floor of the building below, where he exited from the other side, where the police weren't, and he looked up to Vrael and Shiraku, and beckoned for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:19 am

"They can hurt us though," Shiraku said quietly, looking up at Vrael, but the adult vampire smiled slightly.
"It is lost in past memory now Shiraku, you will not fall into their hands again." He said before turning to follow Gabriel, his hand still reassuringly on Shiraku's shoulder as she glanced backwards fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

Gabriel looked at them, he didn't know that the police had the means to harm these two, they hadn't attacked him, they were peaceful, so to speak. He didn't want harm to come to them, so now would be a good time.
"If they can hurt you...i'll protect you, but if a fight happen, i would urge you, Vrael, to cover the young ones eyes, as combat for me is a horrific thing." Gabriel said as he walked, the wind playing with his hair, making it ruffle, the same as his coat. As he was walking he started to recite the same prayer that would allow Shiraku to heaven, and not damnation.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

"Shiraku has seen many battles, despite her young age. She had fought against death on one occasion. However, I shall do as you request. It is perhaps better if she is protected against such scenes." The older vampire said quietly, musing as he spoke. "I offer you my services as an archer, for with a bow, I rarely miss."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 am

"I appreciate it, i am un armed, but that is when i am most dangerous." Gabriel chuckled, rogue vampires were easy, they were barbaric, and were to be exterminated. Gabriel heard gunfire, and he turned to look in the direction of it, he smiled, as the scent particles stimulated his nose. Vampires.
"Located. Now to eternally silence them." Gabriel announced as he started to walk towards the location of the gunfire, he was geussing the vampires were armed, as he heard more then one kind of gun, and the SWAT didn't use Uzi's.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 am

Vrael looked over the edge of the building, Shiraku following his actions, although the child soon recoiled. The blood...
"Shiraku, listen to my words, you are able to focus on other than the blood." Vrael murmured, kneeling to look into his adoptive daughter's eyes. He stood up again, drawing an arrow from his quiver and nocking it onto the string, pulling it back. The bow seemed to sing in it quiet creaking, as if joyous to be used again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

A toothy grin appeared on Gabriel's face as the rogue's came into view. He sunk into a nearby wall, and dissapeared from view. The vampires were armed with Sub Machine Guns, they had gunned down a police patrol, after exiting a house, where blood now stained the walls, as a family of 5, The mother, father and 3 children, lay massacred on the floor.
"You killed them not to satisfy your thirst or because you were told to...but because you got some sick joy out of it. Your kind disgusts me, why kill if their is no need?" Gabriel said, as tendrils formed of Dark Matter started to emanate from the wall, gripping the rogue vampires and rooting them in place. Gabriel stepped through the wall to face them, a look of disgust on his face.
"In the name of god, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen!" Gabriel yelled as he released the vampires and leapt for one of them.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Vrael loosed his arrow, aiming, and hitting, the vampires once between the eyes and then again, for good measure, in the heart. His aim was true, and he loosed arrow after arrow, only missing his target once, and that arrow had buried itself harmlessly into a wall. Shiraku was standing further away from the carnage, whimpering.

The vampire child ran back to where the two horses were tethered, burying her face into the mane of the dapple grey she had been riding. The mare nickered reassuringly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Gabriel stood up, blood dripping from his mouth. He had mauled his poor vampire target to death, the vampire was now without a face, but instead a mangled and bloodied skull, that had been smashed in. Gabriel rammed his hand through the vampires chest and pulled its heart out, he then proceeded to eat the heart whole. He started to chuckle going into an animalistic frenzy. He leapt onto another surviving vampire and started to tear away at parts of its flesh with his vampiric claws. He howled as the adrenaline filled his body. He decaptitated the vampire and held its head in the air, he dragged his tongue out to let it catch the blood that fell, before he threw the head at another vampire, making a clean whole through its chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Propaganda sucks   Why Propaganda sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Propaganda sucks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: