Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin-lunar despotism.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Raven allowed a half smile to twist one side of her face.
"But I know that you're not allowed to kill humans. In every essential sense, I am human at the moment. Care to answer my question?" She said in a sweet tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 pm

"Demon," Damascus began, scowling at Raven, "you don't need to know the reason for my hatred against you dogs." Damascus took one step closer to Raven, an air of mockery slipping onto his face. One hand still under the trenchcoat, right next to the gun, and the other at his side, illuminating slightly in a bluish light.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Raven raised her hands, showing that she was unarmed.
"I just want to know why you hate us. If it was Shadow here, she wouldn't take mercy on you, huma form or not. I knew Vladimir first, but you attacked Shadow's kids. All I want to know is why you hate us."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Damascus' hand whipped out, and tightened on Raven's chin as he scowled at her. His eyebrow twitched as the low, insulting murmur escaped his mouth. "Oh, don't get me wrong," he hissed, "I don't hate you."
Damascus' fingers seemed to tense ever so slightly on Raven's chin. "Oh, no, I don't hate you. I despise you! I loathe you! I detest you! You're despicable!" Damascus flicked his hand off of Raven's chin, as if burned by the contact of her skin. But a slight grin appeared on Damascus' face as he turned away. "Shadow, you say?" Damascus turned around, to fully stare at Raven. "Don't underestimate me, Rachel. You've got much more to fear than the right judgment that you shall have to submit to, like every one of your kin. Each and every one, fully demonic or not, if I just but even sense the smallest ounce of demon inside them, I shall slay them."
Damascus leaned down forwards, sneering at Raven. "No, you don't have to worry about me. You have to worry about your sister, ruler of Aspheri, who's currently inside that dimension right now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Damascus' skin felt ice cold against Raven's but she didn't react until the angel uttered her 'true' name. She gasped, shuddering. The use of a demon's true birth name had a weakening effect on the demons, although it was temporary. It is because of this that most demons change their names. Along with the effects of this true name, Raven also felt a stabbing pain as she remembered Arella.

But then Damascus spoke again, speaking of Shadow.
"What do you know of her?" She asked warily, wondering what this part angel knew.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm

An arrogant grin slithered upon Damascus' face, turning it into an all-too-well face of superiority and self-confidence. His next words came out low and hanging, but they were loud enough to make it understandable for even the tired ear.
"Exactly where she is," he answered, his voice fleeting past his lips with the stillness of metal and the coldness of ice. Raven's pained expression only widened the sneer on Damascus' face.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Raven managed an equally evil look, her ice blue eyes glaring at the part angel.
"But I know that she is well protected by the best warriors." She said, her expression turning to one of defiance against Damascus. There was no way she was going to let herself be intimidated by the being, even if he did happen to know yet another demonic weakness.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"I shall not debate about each other's warriors or their efficiency in combat," Damascus snapped, "as soon as you show yourself through your true form, I will lodge a bullet right in your head, and your two hearts to make sure. I hope the last words you said to your family were th best they've heard." The way Damascus pronounced 'family' was as if it was an insult to the race.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Raven took a deep, discreet breath.
"Have you ever met my father? Because that's exactly how Shadow took him down." She said, and then paused briefly before going on. "Have you ever thought about something? We only came to this dimension for one simple purpose. To live without danger. We keep ourselves to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 pm

"Well, it'll be even more of a humiliation to your whole race for you to die like the animal your father was, won't it?" Damascus laughed, lifting his head back slightly. He then flicked his head forwards, sneering excessively at the demoness, with pure satisfaction of the moment, savoring every single second of it. "To live without danger? Hah! Anywhere in this freaking universe, I will track you down and come to slay you. If you somehow live to pass on the tale, tell this to your kin: Damascus is back, and he's not letting go this time."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Raven's temper snapped. Demonic powers or no demonic powers, she could still look scary, even thought she doubted it would even make Damascus falter.
"What in the name of the Goddess have we done to you to deserve this hatred! No one in my clan has ever done you wrong, not in the generations that I have known!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Damascus' temper also seemed to reach its limit as soon as Raven's did. He lunged forwards and pinned Raven against the wall, his infuriated figure barely inches away from hers. His hand clenched on Raven's clothing, twisting it tightly. Damascus' breathing had become harsh.
"You killed my father. You killed my mother. You killed my younger brother, and you killed my older sisters! You killed my friends! You killed my rivals! You killed everyone I could afford to care for! You even killed me! For that, we angels are now a nearly extinct race! Our wings have burned to the ground, except for the few lucky!" Damascus' words came out as a cat-like hiss, through his blue lips. "And, most of all, you killed my will." Damascus' eyes were now flaming with hatred, pushing Raven harder against the wall. "This will's only been regenerating for the past years, but it seems to have grown in only one direction, that of revenge. And even I don't want to go against it. Every one of you shall perish, just as we did. I'm your Judgment Day, demon."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Raven's breath was knocked out of her as her back hit the wall. She her both her hands on Damascus' arm, her breath coming in rapid pants.
"You're looking for the wrong demons," She managed to hiss, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:57 pm

"Every one of you are mine to kill," Damascus hissed, tightening his grasp and scowling at Raven. "I won't ever forgive what you have done, and I surely won't give any of you to die under someone else's hand. If you die, it's by my act!" Damascus' voice was close to yelling right then. His voice only got tougher and louder, reaching the summit of rage in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am

Raven's icy eyes were narrowed, her teeth gritted as she tried to breath calmly.
"And we will be there... to fight you every step of the way..." She vowed, her voice low and menacing.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:04 am

Damascus let go of Raven's neck, letting her fall. He turned around and stepped back, a grin appearing on his face. "I sure hope you do. Or else, my life would suddenly get a lot of boredom, would it?" Damascus turned his face to Raven, sneering at her. "But you'll have to do better than that if you're going to stop me from killing the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 am

Raven crumpled to the ground before jumping back onto her feet.
"You haven't met the rest of the clan. We will get you before you get us, and believe me, you won't be expecting it..." She said, a slightly evil grin crossing her face as she thought of certain people who could easily make the part angel's life hell...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:13 am

"It's always nice to have challenges in life," Damascus simply answered, smirking at Raven as she quickly stood up, and he lifted an eyebrow at her. "I wonder how they'll react if I kill you, or if I just keep you hostage while I slay everyone else... Ah, some decisions are hard to make. It would only be a pleasure to shoot you right in your chest."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 am

Raven flicked her black hair out of her eyes.
"Either way, you'll still have my clan on your back, and with that, the wrath of two dimensions..." Raven said, although she did have a slight doubt that Synairn would come to her rescue unless Shadow could pull some diplomatic strings.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 am

"Make them come!" Damascus yelled, glaring at Raven, "As long as I have two legs to stand on, and my arms to fight with, I shall continue! I'll never falter! I may only be just one person, but I swear, I'll be your history's worst nightmare!" Damascus spoke, extremely sure of him. His voice was stable, even though at a loud volume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin-lunar despotism.   Twin-lunar despotism. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin-lunar despotism.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: