Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New RP Event! : Rugby : Info and sign ups.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

New RP Event! :  Rugby : Info and sign ups. Empty
PostSubject: New RP Event! : Rugby : Info and sign ups.   New RP Event! :  Rugby : Info and sign ups. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Hey all!

Ok, I meant to do this when the rugby world cup came round again, but since we haven't had an RP event for a while, I thought we might as well do one now.

The (official) rules of da game: Clicky here

Modified rules of the game:
1. We'll be playing with al the same rules apart from the number of players. We'll be playing with seven players (this may be modified if wished so), as I'm sure that mot many people have fifteen characters on this board. Two players forming a team is allowed, but it won't be easy! Two substitutes are optional.
2. Telekinesis IS NOT ALLOWED. It's called cheating... It'll be too easy if I allowed the use of telekinesis, so it's just not allowed.
3. Your players don't have to be humanoid.
4. NO GODMODDING. Like the rest of the board, there is no godmodding. If you're tackled, you're tackled, deal with it.

So, sign up a team below with a team name and the names of the characters you want to sign up!
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net

New RP Event! : Rugby : Info and sign ups.
Page 1 of 1