Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What just happened? -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Shadow sat crosslegged opposite Dominique. For a moment, she said nothing, watching the Kraferrin. She noticed the crystal figure in her hands. The human demoness closed her eyes and bowed her head, sitting in silence, waiting for the Kraferrin to say something, but then decided to speak.
"I forgive you Dominique Kraferr."

Ilrune moodily sat down, glowering in the direction of the door between him and his fiancée. He took the glass of water, taking a gulp. He wanted to get back to his own dimension as soon as possible, but he was starting to see that it would be a long time before that happened, too long for his taste.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"No," was Dominique's answer, her face buried in her knees. She did not move, her body tense. "Please don't say that," she continued quietly, "I have done unforgivable things. I would prefer to have to carry the weight of your deception upon me than having to think that all went well and all is going to end well." Dominique curled her arms around her knees, pulling them closer, and letting her hair fall in fringes over them. "I wouldn't forgive myself, and I won't ever do that. I can't believe what I have done..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Shadow sighed.
"I've done unforgivable things as well. I'm not saying that this is going to be a happily ever after. All I'm saying is that I don't blame you for what you did. Teran has a silver tongue, he can twist words into something to appeal to the listener. He could give Hitler a run for his money when it comes to talking to people." The princess shifted to make herself more comfortable. "I forgive you, and that is an end to that matter."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Dominique lunged to Shadow, wrapping her arms around her body as she dug her head into Shadow's right shoulder. Dominique tightened the embrace as strong as she could muster, between the fact that she was tired and emotionally afflicted. She sobbed on Shadow's shoulder, tears rolling down her cheeks and darkening the demoness' clothes. Dominique clenched her hands into fists, holding onto the small figure that Ilrune had given her. "I'm sorry..." she whispered and repeated, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Shadow gently hugged Dominique back, murmuring soothing words to the Kraferrin. After a few moments, she drew back. Smiling a little, she spoke again
"On a slightly lighter note," She said, "Would you be the bridesmaid at the wedding?" The princess was blushing a little as she asked. She could hardly believe that she was going to be a wife to Ilrune.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Dominique pulled away, sniffing and wiping her tears away with her arm. She didn't really understand what Shadow had just said at first, and she needed to repeat it multiple times in her head to be able to make a connection between what had just happened and this - there was none. Dominique lowered her hands to her lap, nodding slightly. "Yes, I will..." she said quietly, her voice still shaky from crying. She leaned over to hug Shadow again, gulping down her tears.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"Thanks Dominique," Shadow said, hugging the Kraferrin tightly, smiling. Ilrune heard the voices and glanced at Bart. He got to his feet, walking over to the door and opening it, poking his head inside.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Bart sat still, not wanting to barge in, whatever they were talking about. Personally, he found it rude to actually point one's nose in a discussion. Especially if the discussion happened in a closed room, with two girls who needed explaining with each other. Bart siped from the glass he had in his hand, staring at Ilrune, expecting an angered reaction.
Dominique lifted her eyes to the form at the door and flinched, quickly pulling away from Shadow and gulping nervously. She lowered her eyes to the ground, avoiding Ilrune's eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Shadow glowered at Ilrune, making him back up hastily. She sternly pointed a finger out of the door. The demon quickly made his exit. Shadow turned her attention back to Dominique.
"Hey, it's ok, he was just annoyed earlier because Teran was being a bum. He won't be hurting you any time soon if he values his crown jewels."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Bart rolled his eyes at Teran, taking another sip. His expectations were correct. He was getting better at predicting girl's actions. He smirked at Ilrune, tapping his fingers across the table. I told you so, he thought to himself.

Dominique nodded slowly, gulping down her sobs. She lifted her head to Shadow, flicking a fringe out of her eyes with a brush of her hand. "Shadow..." she began, quietly, lifting one hand to her stomach, "am I... Am I really pregnant?..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Shadow sighed, looking down for a moment. She was trying to find the right words in her head.
"Dominique, female demons, and female part demons, are extremely fertile. We don't get the human 'time of the month', but if we ever take the seed of a male into ourselves, there is a 99.9% chance of pregnancy. We don't have misscarriages, we always bear twins, and the duration of pregnancy is accelerated." She smiled nervously at the Kraferrin, unsure of her reaction. "So, basically, you are pregnant, and will be giving birth to two children in roughly five and a half months..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 pm

"Two children..." Dominique repeated, lowering her head, "Am I really sure of what I'm about to get into?" she asked herself, "I mean, two lives to take care of... I've already seen kraferric mothers give birth and I have already witness how newlings are treated. Physically, I'm able to do that, but will I be able to keep up?... I don't want to commit any error by doing this..." Dominique murmured to herself, letting her hair fall over her face as she spoke, "I'm willing to be hurt for them, I'm willing to do anything for them. I just don't want to commit any error by doing this."
"And you are not," a voice called out, leaning against the door frame. Bart gazed down at Dominique, in human form. "Sure, you did a big mistake by risking all of our lives with this," Bart continued, crossing his arms, "but one thing tells me that what you're doing is right. You always wished to save the kraferrs, and even though they will never be what others call 'pure' kraferrs, they will still be descendants. By doing this, you're willing to go through till the end of your self-goal. And I respect that. The ends don't justify the means to me, but hey, I'm pretty happy that we'll not be the only half-kraferrs on this planet."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Shadow looked up at Bart, and then back at Dominique. She gently wrapped her arms around the Kraferrin.
"Don't worry. I'll come and give you a hand if you need it. I know you're going to make a brilliant mother." She said, patting Dominique on the back. She remembered giving birth to her own twins, Archangel and Onyx. She had been alone, and it had been a rather difficult birth. She didn't want Dominique to suffer, not when it had essentially been Shadow's fault for leading Teran to her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Dominique hugged Shadow back, nestling her head onto her shoulder. "Thank you, Shadow..." she whispered, "Thank you... For everything you've done, and will do... I don't know how I will pay you back someday." Bart smiled, flicking a fringe of hair and turning around, leaning on the wall outside the room. He sighed quietly. He knew he had meant every word. And Shadow helping them would be a great thing. He had absolutely no idea how to take care of kids. Especially half-demons. He shivered at the thought, remembering Neku. Oh please, not her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Shadow smiled a little.
"I kinda got you into this mess by bringing Teran to your door. I'd help you through anything, especially since I've got a lot of experiance with part demonic children." The princess chuckled quietly to herself. "I'll always be here to help you."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

"Thank you, Shadow..." Dominique replied quietly, closing her eyes. She leaned on closer to Shadow, still feeling quite shaky after what had just happened.
On the other hand, Bart, just outside of the room, felt tense and nervous, although he made quite an effort not to feel or show it. He played with his curly hair, trying to think of what will happen next. The worst case is that Teran interferes with Dominique's pregnancy. That would cause utter chaos...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Shadow patted Dominique on the back, hugging her tightly before pulling away.
"Ilrune had better get me back to Aspheri. They need me there." She smiled slightly at Dominique. "Get Bart to call me whenever you need me here or when you go into labour. I'll help you through it."

Shadow stepped back, turning to Bart. She smiled a little before she took on a serious expression.
"You'd better look after her. Pregnancy isn't easy at the best of times, and demonic pregnancies have a tendancy to be worse."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Bart nodded, understanding the risks. Basically the same as humans, but ten times worse if anything happens. I'm going to have a hard five months and a half. He pushed himself off the wall, standing up straight and crossing his arms as Dominique stepped out of the room. She glanced at Shadow, then at Bart, before stepping to his side.
"You're going back to Aspheri, then," Bart muttered, "well then, let it be. You're much safer there than here, or so it seems." He looked up, smirking at Shadow, and then at Ilrune. "Ilrune," he began, "sorry for what happened. Words of pardon aren't probably enough to make me excused, although it's better than nothing. I won't mind if you don't accept my apologies, I can understand."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Ilrune wrapped his arms around Shadow's waist, his face carefully expressionless.
"Yes, we will be getting back to Aspheri. It is not customary for a ruler to be away from her subjects for too long." His gaze flickered to Bart, and a slightly disgusted and contemptious look flashed across his face. "Apologies accepted," He said, his calm and polite voice a little strained.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Bart noticed the tension in his voice, and judged that Ilrune didn't really mean it. Nonetheless, he left it alone, and nodded quickly. "Alright," he then said, turning to Shadow, "well then. I guess that this is where we say 'good bye', at least for now. Shadow, I'll tell you if there's a problem which comes up. I might have been blooded several years ago, I'm still not quite good with all the demonic stuff." Bart chuckled, scratching the back of his head before joining Dominique, wrapping one arm around her shoulder. She smiled, leaning her head against Bart's shoulder.
"Yes," she continued, "Ilrune - thank you for what you have done. Shadow, I shall always thank you."
"So, see you later, Shadow," Bart replied, unsure of what to say then.
"Farewell," Dominique finished.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Shadow and Ilrune smiled slightly.
"I wish you good luck in all your endeavours," Ilrune said formally.
"I'll let you know about the wedding details, Dominique," Shadow said. "Good bye for now."

The two demons vanished, teleporting back to where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Bart and Dominique gazed at both of them as they disappeared. They both stood a few seconds, silent, after they had vanished. They stared into nothingness, before Dominique nestled her head into Bart's shoulder, moving in front of him. She hugged him tightly, and Bart wrapped his arms around Dominique's. She giggled, pulling gently away.
"You have to watch out now," she spoke.
Bart rolled his eyes. "I know. Five months and a half of rest for you."
"I wouldn't say that," Dominique replied.
"Well, nothing physically demanding other than keeping an eye out on yourself and bearing with it, all right?" Bart replied quickly.
"Maybe..." Dominique teased.
"A har har har," Bart muttered. "C'mon, we're both tired. Let's get some rest."

--END OF CHAPTER--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What just happened? -Open-
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11