Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What just happened? -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Ilrune closed his eyes, concentrating on his song. Shadow turned in his embrace, pressing her face into his chest. He held her gently as he felt a tear seep into his shirt.
"I can't tell him, I just can't, but I don't want to have to keep hiding it." She murmured, her voice muffled and quiet, but Ilrune heard her.
"It's ok, my beloved, I will not pressure you towards one decision or the other. Teran Dementius is your most pressing problem of the moment."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

"What if-" Bart began again, but Dominique placed two fingers on his lips. He glanced back at her and she shook her head before gently sliding her fingers down his neck.
"Say no more, question no more," she murmured. "You don't have to worry about nothing and everything, Bart."
"Well, you can always try to not get me worried about things. But the day I won't be worried, it's the day I won't show it anymore as to not trouble anyone," Bart quickly replied, wrapping his arms around Dominique. She pressed herself against him before whispering into his ear.
"You have to learn how to judge, Bart. You keep yourself neutral, insensible to certain things which would need more of your care than you think they would."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Shadow gasped quietly, moving one hand over the left-hand side of her chest. Ilrune gently placed one hand on hers, looking at her with some concern.
"Does it hurt again?" He asked quietly. When she nodded, he pulled a vial from his belt, pulling out the stopper with his teeth and gently tipped towards her lips. She took a sip before Ilrune placed the vial back on his belt and held her again, singing softly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Bart sighed, before gently pulling away from Dominique's grasp. He stared at her in the eyes sternly for a few moments before relaxing again.
"I'm going to go out this night," he murmured.
"And you would prefer to stay alone," Dominique completed. She smiled slightly placing one hand on Bart's chest. "Sure. Don't get yourself into trouble though."
"Won't happen," is all that he answered, before smirking back at Dominique and kissing her on the forehead. He turned to Shadow and Ilrune, only catching a glimpse of the vial that the man had put back into his belt. Bart sighed, before walking over to the two.
"You two will be eating with us, am I correct?" he asked quietly, glancing at Ilrune.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Ilrune locked gazes with Bart.
"If it would not bother you, I think it would be better." He said quietly. His expression also implied the words I will talk to you later. He nodded once to the Kraferr before he rested his chin on Shadow's head, one hand gently stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Bart got the message easily, but did not show a sign of acknowledgement so that the others wouldn't notice. Looks like he wasn't getting out alone tonight as he had previously planned. Well, at least he wouldn't feel lonely.
"Okay," Bart murmured, glancing at Dominique, "let's hope you're good with some exotic food. What we're eating tonight ain't nothing like we find on Aspheri, I can assure you that."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Ilrune turned his gaze back to Bart.
"We will cope," He assured the Kraferr. He murmured something to Shadow, who nodded, gently extracting herself from his embrace. He bowed to Dominique with one hand fisted over his heart.
"I will return soon to take care of the princess," He said before walking out of the flat (this time he used the door handle).
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Bart turned his stare to Dominique, who quickly nodded once. She headed over to the kitchen, and Bart approached Shadow. He hesitated to talk for a second before lifting his chin as to speak to her.
"Sorry for before... I guess I was getting my nose into something which is not my business," he murmured, "Um, would you like a seat or something?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Shadow looked up at Bart with dead looking eyes. They seemed to be glazed over with a light film of grey. Tears had left light traces down her cheeks.
"It's ok Bart," She said in a flat voice. "I'll stay standing. I need to be on alert."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

"You do what you wish," Bart replied quietly, turning away and walking over to the kitchen along with Dominique, starting to set the table with silverware, plates and glasses. He brought the water to table, rearranged the forks and knives and sighed, placing both hands on the tables, leaving with one last glance to check if he had forgotten anything.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Shadow moved to stand by the window, Ilrune returning not much later. He silently slipped through the door, walking over to join Shadow. Neither demon moved for a moment. Ilrune slipped off his pale grey cloak to place it around Shadow's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Bart helped Dominique in the kitchen, preparing the food. Every now and then, Bart would glance at the two - unmoving, immobile - and then return his mind on the food before he chopped one of his fingers off with a kitchen knife. He sighed, quickly getting new utensils in order to do what he needed to do for the recipe.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Shadow leant against Ilrune a little as he curled an arm around her shoulders. He gently took her broken arm, looking at her as he tested the break. As she flinched, he let her arm go, reassuring her quietly that it would heal with time.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Soon Bart and Dominique became too busy to be able to even take a glance at the two. Bart was occupied salting and putting spices into the food and mixing, as Dominique had to run to and from from one point of the kitchen and back. They exchanged a couple of words each time they passed to suggest things and nearly bumped into each other multiple times.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Shadow closed her eyes, trusting Ilrune to keep her safe. He sang softly to her again, calming her and reassuring her as he played with her hair. Ilrune watched the night, frowning a little, his thoughts on Teran.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Soon, the food was prepared, but Bart and Dominique took some time to catch their breath before getting back up again. They were used to cooking for two, and now they had had to do double. There was quite a change in that, both in the quantity and the work done. The spice which had been scattered along the lines of the boiled potatoes was an old kraferric specialty. Most kraferric foods relied on their herbs and spices. Dominique used kitchen gloves in order to not burn herself as she pulled the food from the oven. Bart grabbed a plate to settle it on the table. Dominique hastily stepped towards the table, served the portions and scurried back to the kitchen before returning. Bart laid his hands on the chair, sighing quietly.
"Food's ready, better eat while it's hot," he announced.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Ilrune nodded once and guided the not-quite-with-the-world Shadow towards the table. Ilrune looked at Bart and Dominique.
"I apologise for the mental state of Shadow, I was forced to give her a type of medication that often has this side effect." He apologised.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Yeah, I had Bart sleeping about anywhere for a few days now," Dominique murmured, smiling teasingly back at the kraferr, "he's really into that training of his." At the comment, Bart just rolled his eyes and sat onto one of the chairs. Dominique did the same, but continued. "I've already told him many times that now we're safe, there's nothing to worry about."
"Look, I don't want what happened last year to happen again, okay?" Bart answered, slightly irritated.
"And it won't, Bart," she replied, "it's been long since those scientists didn't try to get us. They haven't tried once ever since you... You... You get my point."
"Let's not talk about that around the table, please," Bart whispered, lowering his voice.
Dominique didn't utter any other word, and kept her eyes on the food. Bart lifted his eyes, grabbed his fork, and then shrugged. "Well, bon appétit, I guess."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Both part demons politely inclined their heads before beginning to eat. They both ate with refined table manners, Shadow's from habit and Ilrune's from birth. Ilrune glanced at the two Kraferrs, sensing the awkward silence, but unsure of what to say to break it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Bart grabbed the fork in his left hand and the knife with the right, expertly slicing through the food's flesh. Although it seemed that his hand was experimented in the wielding of just a simple knife, it couldn't be classified as a 'good way to hold a knife when eating'. Dominique did have a more polite and docile way of handling the silverware, but the handling remained kraferric nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Shadow and Ilrune ate in silence, although it was fairly obvious that Ilrune was watching Shadow's behavior carefully. He finished his plate, neatly laying down his knife and fork a few moments before his fiancée. He gently took her face in his hand, tucking a stray lock of black hair behind her ear as he searched her eyes. He nodded to himself in satisfaction, briefly kissing the humanoid demoness.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Bart and Dominique finished their meal at nearly the same time. They both crossed their silverware on their empty plates, Bart reaching for Ilrune's. He put the dishes in a pile in the sink of the kitchen, before murmuring something into Dominique's ear. She just smiled and quickly kissed him on the forehead before gently waving him goodbye. He smirk back at her, kissing her forehead as well, before turning on his heels and stepping for the door. He waited an instant at the entrance, before opening it and leaving. Normally, footsteps could've been heard, but Bart had gotten the habit to not making any sound at all as he moved onwards.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Ilrune gently grasped Shadow's shoulders, looking her in the eye as he murmured something to her. She nodded solemnly. He briefly kissed her before cupping his hands together, muttering a few words under his breath. White light seeped from between his fingers for a moment. He handed something to Shadow, bowed, and teleported. Shadow looked at the delicate lily in her cupped hands, made out of seamless clear crystal.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Bart appeared on the rooftop of the tall building. The moonlight shone onto him, revealing nearly every noticeable trait of his body and face. As he stepped onwards, Bart crossed his arms. A wave of purple fur sprouted along his limbs, and a tail slipped out of the bottom hem of his dull purple shirt. Flows of dark electric magic trailed behind him as he took one step after the other, until the border of the building. He lowered his head to look down at the faraway ground. His tail shivered, whether it be by fright of heights or by the bitter cold which surrounded Bart.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Ilrune appeared silently on the roof, a few metres behind Bart. A few crystal-like sparks of magic hung in the air around him. He said nothing, waiting for the Kraferr to acknowledge his presence.

Shadow sat in silence in the flat, her eyes closed, seemingly dozing. Her hands were still cradling the flower. It sparkled a little of its own accord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? -Open-   What just happened? -Open- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What just happened? -Open-
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next