Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coping. (Post Prophecy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Coping.  (Post Prophecy) Empty
PostSubject: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Shadow sat at an outside table of a coffee shop, gazing into a mug of hot chocolate, her wolf curled around her chair. For the purposes of keeping a low profile, she had tied her tail to her leg, having not quite gained control over it yet. The last thing she wanted was some strange kid pulling her tail, especially after Vrael's account of babysitting Archangel and then Neku's murderous attempt to rip out Bart's tail.
She sighed, lookigng up at the sky. It hadn't been long since she had been rejected by her family, but it felt like so long. She turned her gaze back to her mug, one hand straying down to scratch behind the wolf's ears.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Bart looked down at the dark figure below him. His red eyes glistened in the darkness of the shadows created by his hair. It was noone he knew, that was for sure, but he recognized the face. He also recognized the wolf. he noticed the small white patch of fur on the wolf's forehead. He then breathed in. Shadow.
He jumped behind the building, slowly transforming back to a human state. He took off his silver bracelets, and put his necklace around his neck. he then thought a while, remembering that the necklace shows the death date of anyone he sees if he wears it. he then took it off, and shoved it into one pocket. he turned round the corner of the building, and took a chair from another table, to sit on the same table Shadow was sitting at. He uttured a short "Heya," and turned his head to her.

--Sorry, got to go. See all of you tomorrow.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Shadow looked up from her mug to Bart, smiling slightly when she realised tha the wasn't in his Kraferric state. Well, She thought to herself, there has to be a first time for everyhting I guess. I haven't seen him in his human state since before the prophecy began and even then it wasn't for very long.
"Hello," She said quietly, turning her gaze back to the cooling mug. Now, she was glad of the time she had spent as an assassin, gaining her money there and saving it, intending to pass it on to the demonic clan after her death.

-Ok, see you tomorrow -
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:50 am

Bart thought a moment, sitting there, looking at Shadow. He sighed slightly.
"So, how's with..." he began, pointing behind him and putting two fingers on his head, "The animal body?" he continued, whispering. He hoped for a positive answer, but it had been only a couple of days since they last met, and Shadow probably didn't have time to train her tail yet.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Shadow snorted quietly.
"Well, when I go out into the city, I still have to tie my tail down, but I think I'm gaining control over it." She said, looking at Bart out of the corner of her eye. She ran a hand through her black hair, sighing. "Then again, the tail is probably one of the least of my problems."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"Yes," Bart answered simply, "I've also heard that you were..." Bart lowered his head, letting his hair fall down onto his face, "'Banished' from your family, if I got the word right."
Bart leaned further onto his chair, his hair still hiding his indifferent face. He clenched and unclenched his hand. His right foot tapped in rythm against the ciment ground.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm

"Yeah..." Shadow sighed. "They don't want anyhting to do with me or Wraith," The wolf wagged her tail slightly at the sound of her name. "Even Archangel and Onyx refuse to believe that I somehow managed to survive the fight with reincarnation."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:38 pm

"But..." Bart answered, stretching his hand out to put it onto the table, "The prophecy..." He looked at Shadow. "The prophecy said that if the One was present, one shall survive. I suppose that the One was me. Anyways, nothing would've happened if he wasn't present. It would've gone like the prophecy told. The two of you would die."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:55 pm

"We found that at the last minute, remember?" Shadow said quietly. "The clan decided that that line was irrelevent, and therefore dismissed me. It's not uncommon. They're very set in their ways. After all, Vrael and Shaeman have been around for a long time..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Bart remained silent as an answer to what Shadow had just said. It must be very bad for her, being banished like that. I wouldn't like to be in her situation. Bart tried to change the subject.
"So, what're you going to do now? I mean, your part in the prophecy is done now, so..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:59 pm

"Now I live my life." Shadow said before snorting slightly in sarcastic laughter. "Something I never thought I'd ever be doing." She sighed, closing her eyes. Wraith also sighed, her tail thumping lightly on the concrete ground.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Bart thought a moment, looking down. "Hm," he answered, "Do you find that..." He stopped for one moment, not sure whether to say it or not. "Better, or..." he then stopped again. But he continued, "Worse than your last life?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"I'm not sure," Shadow replied, "before, I was always sure of my future. I knew what was going to happen, and that was that. Now, I don't have anything planning my life, and I don't know what to do with it to be honest. I don't know whether I go back to my old job now or whether I find something new."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm

"Well, that depends of your age," Bart answered, "If you're talking about your ancient job, assassin, they're probably not going to recognize you. if you're going to do another job, it would depend on your age. I mean, you look, well... Like a college student. Sooo, er... Well, yeah."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm

"From what Vrael deducted before booting me out, I'm about fifteen human years old," Shadow said, looking down at her hands. She then looked up, slightly confused, turning her gaze to Bart. "I'll have to go to high school... I've never been to a high school before..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

"15 human years old..." Bart repeated.
"To a high school? That'll be a problem. You can't just barge in like that. You need parental stuff, or else they'll send you to an orphanage or something."
Bart thought a moment.
"Except..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:24 pm

"Parental stuff?" Shadow said, one eyebrow raised. "I don't have any parents. Well, not any more in any case." She shook her head. "This whole 'living like a human' is just so complicated!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yes," Bart answered. A sly smile crept along his face. "But I got an idea..."
Bart looked down at Shadow, standing up from his chair. "Can you still use your magic?" he asked, his hands still touching the table.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:32 pm

"Yeah," Shadow said, looking up at Bart. "That's why I'm wearing these," She pulled up a sleeve slightly to show two vambraces, with silver wire worked into it. "Why? What's your idea?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

The sly smile widened. Bart put his hands together, and started playing with his fingers, still looming over Shadow. "Let's just say..."
He coughed once, and then looked at Shadow again,
"I've got a few replica skills I could use."
Bart's face only became normal after this sentence.
"We woulod need to find two adults, though."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Shadow frowned, looking confused.
"I don't quite understand what you're getting at. You mean create parents? But then there's all the paperwork..." Shadow remembered trying to secure the paperwork for Archangel and Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:42 pm

"Hm, you're right. Wouldn't work very well..." Bart thought a moment. "Then, if people found out that you were of a college age and always at home, there would be something wrong, except if you were homeschooled, and that's something I cannot do."
Bart's eyes widened. Home.
"That's true. We need to start by the beginning. We need to find a residential area you could live in."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:44 pm

"That's sorted. I've got a flat not far from the centre of town." Shadow said, not thinking that normal fifteen year olds did not own their own flats.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

"Yeah, but it seems kinda weird that fifteen year-old females have their own flat, no?" Bart asked. "Oh well, scratch that, we got the beginning done. Now, for the second part- Money. You have enough, and how will you get it?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Shadow thought for a moment,
"Work? Well, I got paid with the Guild... I don't really know much about other jobs." She tried to think about jobs she could take on, but she didn't know enough about human life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coping. (Post Prophecy)
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next