Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The holy land.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The holy land. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 am

A gunshot was heard from the interior of the church, landing just next to Onyx's foot as she stepped out of the building. Light propagated where the shot landed, instead of a bullet crashing. It was a warning for her to stop. Or else, something worse might happen.
"You ain't going to run, are you?" Vladimir asked, pointing a long-cannoned gun at the two demon twins.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am

Archangel and Onyx stopped dead, slowly turning to look at Vladimir with wide, scared eyes. Archangel was still holding her burnt hand close to her chest, looking more fearful than her twin. Onyx had her arm around Archangel's shoulders protectivly, her expression turning to fury, her eyes splitting into four blood red ones, her dark green magic surrounding her in a fiery aura.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 am

Vladimir smirked ever so slightly, his black eyes half-closing in content of the demon actually trying to represent a danger for him. He huffed, aiming the gun at Onyx's head, where a little light could be seen, coming from the cannon of the gun itself.
"I should kill you right now," Vladimir hissed, "but, for demons like you -hah!- it wouldn't be fun enough, you see? To satisfy my pleasure against demons, I would have to squeeze every ounce of pain from your body. But I know that you care more about others than yourself."
Vladimir flicked his weapon, pointing it at Archangel's forehead, where a faint white spot could be seen. "You attack me, I blow your sister's head off, and just after that, yours. You be a good girl, maybe I'll change my mind about killing you both. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:30 am

At the threat against Archangel's life, Onyx forced herself to calm down, her eyes merging and the magic fading away. She took a deep, shaky breath, her violet eyes filled with hatred.
"You've already hurt my sister." She said bluntly. "And you're not the person we thought you were. You're not Vladimir."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

"Vladimir?" he repeated, before throwing his head up, laughing, "Oh, you mean this body I just took to stay alive? No way." He didn't take the gun off from pointing at Archangel's head. "You are clever for a pesky demon," he continued, "my name is Damascus." He smirked slightly to himself.
"I never really thought that I would actually be released with the help of two of my worst enemies," Damascus mentioned, "especially demons," he added, glaring at Onyx. "Give me one good reason not to shoot you now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

Onyx looked into the eyes of the being she had formerly known to be Vladimir, quickly thinking up a vague semblance of a plan.
"Could you really kill us? Two part demon, part human children?" She said, hoping that her plan was going to work, but secretly nagging in the back of her mind, she knew that the guilt facter was not going to work at all.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 am

"Half demon is enough for me to feel hatred for," Damascus snapped angrily, his hand tensing on the gun, and his index teasingly beginning to pull on the trigger. A vile sneer crept up Damascus' face, bearing outrageously white teeth that shone behind the lips with no color other than the blue hue that covered his face. He took a deep breath, readying himself for the shot.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 am

Onyx narrowed her eyes. It was time to lose her cool over this whole thing.
"Then you can just kiss our demonic asses goodbye!" She yelled, her arm around Archangel's shoulders tightening just before the two demonesses disappeared.

"Arc, any ideas on here we are this time?" Onyx asked from up on the rafters of the church.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:17 am

"How useless," Damascus murmured, standing right next to Archangel and Onyx, with his arms crossed. He glared at the two demons, before whipping out his gun again, and pinning it at Onyx's forehead.
"Any last words, demon?" Damascus asked, sneering.
He suddenly jerked, and frowned. His right eye twitched, and the angel gulped quietly. "Hold it!" Damascus exclaimed. But under the angel's voice, was one that was fairly recognizable.
Damascus' hair went brown, and his eyes immediately changed color to their normal shading. The purple cloak slowly flattened out on the body, while the glove went black again, and the small gold pieces morphed back to silver. There stood Vladimir, completely normal, an expression of seriousness on his face. He flicked the gun upwards, and he shoved it behind his cloak, pulling it over just afterwards.
"As far as I'm concerned, I'm still the one in control here," Vladimir remarked. "Damascus, you are only something living inside me, only surviving because of that. But mind against mind, Damascus, I win here."
Vladimir sighed, tapping his cloak slightly, brushing off the blue dust. He looked down at the two twins. "Sorry for that small accident," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Archangel and Onyx were shaking so much that they nearly fell of the rafter. Both girls were looking at Vladimir with completely terrified eyes, as if expecting him to change back at any moment. Onyx drew a shaky breath, calming herself, one arm still protectively around her sister.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:34 pm

"Well, that sure scared you lot," Vladimir remarked, scratching the back of his head with his gloved arm, "Arch, I'm sorry for that little... Burn you had, because of me. I didn't know that holy water is so effective against demons..."
Vladimir sat down shakily, sighing, letting his fringes fall over his forehead. "This is going to change my life. A lot. C'mon, let's get out of here before anything worse happens," Vladimir suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Onyx looked at Archangel's burnt hand, biting her lip.
"It wasn't the holy water that did that to her, it was touching your skin," Onyx corrected quietly, looking up at Vladimir. Archangel also looked at the part angel warily, as if expecting him to change there and then.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 pm

"My skin?" Vladimir repeated, "Then, if I understand... It should be the angel skin that burnt you... Or something like that. I was also scared for a moment, there, though..." Vladimir sighed, closing his eyes, putting his head in his hands, stretching his face. "At first, I felt like I was getting a heart attack, and then I just felt as if I was the one in Damascus' body... I couldn't control anything. I think I would've really blown a hole through your head if I hadn't interrupted him," Vladimir added, turning his head to Archangel, who was still shaking. "I can feel him now," Vladimir continued, "here, inside my body. I understand why I can dodge any incoming thing. I've had this feeling since that day... And now I really know it's there."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Onyx sighed, turning her gaze away.
"I'd better get Archangel back to the clan and get that burn seen to. Vrael'll know what to do," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yes, you should better get away from me for a while," Vladimir muttered, "go on, I won't try to follow you. I'll try to inform myself in Diaes' library for more information about angels and everything concerning them, to try and find out how to control it. Now that I know that it's in me... Well." Vladimir stood up, his cloak waving in the wind. He tightened the two dark purple straps for his cloak, keeping it flattened against his body. "I guess this is when I'll have to say a short goodbye, is it not?" Vladimir asked, turning to the demonic twins.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Archangel and Onyx nodded before Onyx slowly lead Archangel away out of the church.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Vladimir shook his head to himself, as Onyx and Archangel disappeared. He stayed there, head lowered, for a long while. Everything was stopped. The woman on the ground didn't move. Normally, Vladimir would be drooling his saliva glands out just looking at the girl laid down on the floor, but here, it's like if his life had gone up and down in a matter of seconds. He hopped up onto his feet, and started walking out of the church himself.
Out of the religious building, the light poured down from up. He squinted, to keep it from hurting his eyes. He glanced at the glove that covered almost his whole left arm, and he turned his head away, walking back from where he had came from. To Diaes' library, Vladimir thought.

--And I'm guessing it stops here.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 pm

- I guess so... -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The holy land.   The holy land. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The holy land.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: