Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 pm

"If you wish, i can teach you. A hand and a half sword would be easiest, so i shall go with that then." Gabriel responded, as he weaved and bended the metal to his will. It was just now starting to bear resemblance to a blade, the metal was silver, but now had the ominous glow that the shadow titanium produced. Gabriel manipulated it, forming a blade that was about arms length. Gabriel then spoke again. "Give me your arm..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 pm

"Ah great!" she exclaimed excited. It slowly started to actually look like a sword now, the strange gloom lit the chamber in a soft, eery light. She couldn't wait to hold it, to feel the metal while it was still a bit warm and lay pleasantly in her hand. This weapon; it would, from now on, always travel with her and fight. Altough Ilena silently scolded herself for acting like an idiot, as if it were some sort of weird, godlike thing; a too large part of her was extremely anxious to see the results. That is also why she moved her arm towards him without thinking about why he might have made the strange request.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 am

Gabriel drew a hidden silver dagger, and with one swift movement, cut Ilena's arm. He shook his head. "Don't worry, this will help..." he said as the blood dripped down and fused with the holy metal. The Metal changed colour for a second, and Gabriel silently started to chant something. It was silver once again, with the same ominous glow it had retained. A handle started to form now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

She was going to pull her arm back once the flickering of the small dagger reached her eyes, yet, in vain was her course of action, for he had already skillfully made a gash in her arm. A blood curdling, half surprised, scream resonated loudly through the church. Her body shook violently in an instinctive attempt at running away from the source of pain. "What do you think are you doing?" she hissed vehemently. Then she noticed the handle forming itself. So.. He had used it to forge it further eh? Where did the warning go? A poisonous glance was cast his way. Altough she didn't really mean it that bad, that little gash hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 am

Gabriel smiled at her reaction. "You seem afraid you will hurt my feelings. I am a vampire, practically a demi god, i have survived a battle with a powerful demon by the name of Vrael, i think i can handle a venomous look. Ilena." Gabriel smiled as the blade began to form, and he finished his chant. He grabbed a small, pin like tool, and started to inscribe on the blade and hilt, decorating it. He wrote the word 'Ilena' on the blade in elvish. "Here, a true elven blade, that only you may wield. It is cool now, the magic had made it so." Gabriel said, as he picked it up and put it in a golden hilt he had scrounged from the church. He held it out so that Ilena could hold it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

"Demi-god, hmm?" She snickered jokingly, a flicker of mischief running through her eyes as she could only think of too many ways to prove that theory wrong, and watched together with Gabriel how the sword further shaped itself. As the hunter wrote the final calligraphical letter of a language she did not understand, nor had she ever seen it for that matter, the sword finally was finished. Which was really quick, seeing as for humans it took a long, hard time of making a decent weapon, capable of more or less fighting. This.. This was a topweapon. And Ilena knew she was lucky to receive it just like that. Carefully was the sword taken out of his hands. "Awesome", she whispered, weighing and slowly getting accustomed to the still warm blade in her hands. No, not merely any blade, her blade.. It would accompany her wherever she went. She made a careful swing, feeling the sword slashing smoothly through air. A part of her devotedly proclaimed that this beautifully crafted piece of art deserved every single bit of her attention, where in another corner of her mind, a little voice blamed her for acting like a mindless idiot again. She didn't care. This was her sword, and Ilena simply loved it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Gabriel smiled, as he laughed. "Nobody will be able to steal it, watch what happens when i try to take it off you." Gabriel said as he flung the sword out her hands into his. He squinted a his hands started to smoke, He smiled again, handing the sword back, and showing Ilena the burns, before they healed. "You see?" Gabriel asked, as he pushed a button, hiding the forge. He went into another room, and returned with two wooden swords. "Ready to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm

"Owtch", she uttered taken back at the sight of the ugly burns, the horrible view indicating much pain. Ilena looked up at him, an eyebrow arching high as he just kept smiling. Her pale hands admired the sword's metal, now cooled, and traveled slowly up towards its tip. Thumb stretched slightly over its point, which apparantly was very sharp, for a small drop of blood trickled down her hand, accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. She quickly licked it away before it would dirty her clothes and such. Then Gabriel came in with two, funny, wooden swords. She recalled two children fighting each other in a game with sticks on one of the days that she had wandered around the city. That life seemed so far away now. Look where she was! In a church, with a vampire. A holy one on top of that. And, last but certainly not least, did she own a powerful blade, or what! She grinned excited at Gabriel, laying her sword carefully on a table. "Let's start." she exclaimed while taking one of the wooden swords.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 pm

"Show me what you've got..." Gabriel said he as he held the sword in one hand and stood, ready for her attack. "You can't hurt me, even if it was your real sword, so don't worry, just swing the sword." Gabriel taunted her with his fingers, doing the 'come get some' movement, as he held the wooden weapon, blade out, towards Ilena.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 pm

She hadn't exactly fought with a technique when she needed to fight in the past.. Actually, she had never attacked or defended in a certain style; Ilena simply didn't know one, nor had she owned a blade the title of 'weapon' worthy. Her eyes narrowed at his gesture, the girl, as inexperienced as she was, let the taunting get to her. Did he dare to mock her. She held the sword high, pointing to her opponent. Then the piece of wood swiftly flung through the air, intending to hit Gabriel's arm.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm

A loud bang emanated through the room as the wooden swords collided. Gabriel had moved so fast it seemed as though he hadn't moved at all to counter her attack. "You'll have to do better then that to kill a Vampire, now come on, show me what you can do!" Gabriel exclaimed as he held his sword out in a gesture similar to before.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Eyes shot widely open in sheer surprise as the swords so harshly collided. The vibes from the impact freely continued their turbulent way into her hand and arm. Grip tightened around the wooden blade's handle, little splinters angrily stinged her handpalms as she now supported the heavy blade with two hands. It frenziedly swung high before slashing mercilessly down at Gabriel. He couldn't get hurt anyway. With great force she motioned the weapon away before quickly rotating, giving the sword more speed than she at the moment could give, and lurched towards the vampire again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Loud bangs emanated again as Gabriel moved with intense speed to parry the attacks. He hadn't moved a step, but was blocking her attacks. "You want to try and break their guard, most skilled vampires will block, you get past that with your sword there, then nothing you slash will get up again..." Gabriel informed her, as he stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm

"Okay" she breathed, slightly tiring of her fruitless attempts at attacking him. "So", she continued, resting her sword low, "how exactly do I get through one's defense?" Ilena realized she still had a long way to go and much to learn. It would take ages to master these things.. But, as long as it would take, she would learn how to fight. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"Catch them off gaurd, confuse them, most vampires ain't too smart, they think they have strength, so they don't need brains. You wouldn't be able to over power one however, which is what i would do. So try and confuse me, i'll pretend to be a...normal vampire." Gabriel said as he put on a different expression.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 pm

She nodded seriously. This was going to get tough, seeing as you don't just 'confuse' a vampire. They were so much faster and stronger than this puny little human. She inhaled sharply, preparing herself for another try. Then her sword swayed through the air again. The muscles in her arm suddenly contracted while eyes widened and a pained, strangled scream escaped her throat. She fell down on the cold stone floor, holding her arm that still weakly grasped the wooden weapon. Bangs covered her eyes as she breathed heavily, trying to lessen the obvious pain in her arm. "I think I did something wrong with my arm; I can't move it anymore!", she exclaimed in a very panicing voice, looking up scared at Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm

OOC: I can't believe i'm gonna fall for this.

BIC: "Let me take a look at it." Gabriel said, with worry spread across his face. He lowered into a crouch near Ilena, and took a hold of her arm, he looked at it, and then bit his lip, thinking he had blocked with too much force when she started the assault.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm

A small evil smile spread across her face at her triumph, that he even fell for something as unsubtile like this. Luck must have had an extra bonus for her today, saved from the death and now able to deceive an alert person like him. She then, quicker than ever, strongly grasped her sword and lurched at his throat, which he displayed so openly now, and stopped it right before she would hit his artery. "Gotcha", she laughingly said, "that you actually didn't see through that one!" Her sweet laughter filled the chamber. Ilena wasn't mocking him, certainly not, it was merely an expression of joy at the unexpected triumph.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 pm

"Oh really?" Gabriel asked, as the looked towards the wooden sword he had placed blade first against her stomach. Gabriel smiled back and let her go, standing up. "That works on those who care for you, i'm just lucky that i'm really fast...and can take a shot from your sword..." Gabriel said, the smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 pm

She huffed, still half laughing. "Yet, you were taken by surprise!" She winked at him, mischief shining in her eyes. "So", she lowered her sword to the ground and started leaning on it, "how do I confuse enemies then?" She tried not to think about that little sentence he had said 'That works on those who care for you, I'm just lucky that I'm really fast..'. So did that mean he cared for her? Is logical in a way, the girl didn't know why he would have wanted to save her -when she was still dieing- or why he would simply give her a sword and train her so she could at least fight decently if he didn't care. Still; it was something she couldn't say she was completely comfortable with.. Ilena wasn't exactly accustomed to 'love', friendship or anything alike.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 pm

"Move quickly, like this." Gabriel said as he went for what looked like a shot at her upper torso but before his attack connected he lowered to the ground quickly and brought the blade up, stopping before a collision could happen. "Like that..." Gabriel said. "Thats called a feign, it normally works, other than that, you'll just need to not get hit, and fight with skill." Gabriel smiled, as he flipped his sword in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

"Okay", she repeated slowly, "little question; I'm not very fast of my own, nor am I a vampire; so how am I possibly going to be that fast?" The speed dazzled her a bit, it was strange to 'not see' when exactly somebody moves. A frown appeared on her face. "I just have to dodge in fact?" It sounded easier than it would most likely be..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 am

"And block, and don't worry, you'll get faster..." Gabriel said, as he the thought of nano machines to enhance her muscles popped into his head, but he pushed it away for now, she didn't need artificial speed, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 am

"Yeah", she murmered unsure to herself, "I guess so.." There was still the option of becoming a vampire left, but, she didn't want to go that way. Not now at least. Her head turned upwards towards Gabriel, "Is there anything else I should know?" she inquired, curious to what else she could learn.
Back to top Go down
DarthElmo
Hunter
Hunter
DarthElmo

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:37 am

the night is almost silence no mater where you are the silence is all way's grater at night. most notable in nature. at this moment there is the grass cold with the lack of light . trees rustling in the wind as a slight wind blow. this is all shattered in a moment gunfire from an automatic weapon shattering the darkens and the silence. the gun was being held by a men running the gun was held in his right hand in his left armpit, he did not nead to look to find his target. he was dressed in maroon two short sword's strapped to his legs. Running, but also fleeing something that was chasing him. one hope did he have to survive, it was time for the roles to reverse it was as he thought ( time for the boss to do his thing).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi   Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those in White Hoods (Nyx, and anybody else who wants to joi
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next