Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 pm

"The smiths of Aspheri are good with all sorts of gems. They might know something..." Raven said, trying to give the Teranian warrior a little bit of hope, even if it was a bit futile. Val Keshra might even benifit from being in a dimension of other warriors, to be among people with some of the same views.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 pm

--Teraxian, not Teranian--

Val Keshra's eyes shone with faint yellow and blue lights, and his breathing came out as silent as possible. He closed his eyes, clenching the gem tightly into his fist, before his eyes shot open again.
"Kaera Tsuni has taught me how to hope through time," Val Keshra mentioned, "I will not throw her last gift to me away as easy as that. The smiths of Aspheri don't know anything about this gem... But they surely have more experience than I on the matter." Val keshra stood up, turning his head to Raven.
"Raven Roth, whenever possible, transport me, the gem, a few pieces of the Divine Armor, and yourself to the dimension you call Aspheri."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm

- Sorry! -

Raven nodded once. She laid a hand on Val Keshra's arm again and then her other hand on her temple to help her focus. Concentrating on the codes of the dimension, she teleported the pair of them as well as the armour to the demonic dimension.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 pm

--Hum, I wonder if we should move this topic to the 'Other Dimensions' - 'Aspheri'?--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 pm

- Yes, we should. -
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am

--You create the topic to already give me a brief description of the area where V+R land?--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am

- Ok -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.   Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fulfilled destinies do not always bring the good.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2