Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm

"Get out of my head!" Shadow snapped, her eyes flickering red for a moment. She stopped pacing, taking a deep breath again. He's just trying to help you, She thought to herself. She turned to the dragon. "I apologise."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm

The dragon grunted again, sounding like a mutation of laughter, as his form flickered, and there was another flash, the colour of this one was white. The flash dimmed and faded, and Be'lakor stood there once more. He had a look of amusement on his face.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm

"Sorry, Be'lakor," Shadow repeated, running a hand through her hair. She could feel something in the back of her mind. It had been there for a few days already, gradually strengthening its hold, tendrils slowly reaching out to take over more of mer mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Be'lakor laughed, as he sat down. "Surprised you, didn't I?" Be'lakor asked, he started to sharpen his knives again, always ready for an attack in the event one were to occur. He took the Crossbow off of his back along with his quiver of bolts, and put them on the floor next to him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Shadow also sat down, putting her head in her hand, calming her emotions. She took one of the two ever present chains around her neck, pulling it sharply. She gazed into the pendant, a small mirror, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Be'lakor looked at the Princess, an obvious look of confusion on his face. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, as he started to throw his knives at a nearby tree, and then picking them back up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm

"It's a means of communication with my family but what I have to tell them will only make them worry, and I do not wish that on them," Shadow replied. She looked up at Be'lakor. "I think I'm turning fully demonic."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Be'lakor smiled at her, before he spoke. "Thats not so bad if you can control it, you'd be like me to some extent, i am fully Daemonic, a Daemon Prince. Only difference would be i can change form." Be'lakor spoke, sitting down to once again sharpen his knives.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Shadow shook her head, looking at her hands.
"No, I don't become like you. I'm a different race of demon. I'll become like my father, a destructor fueled by nothing but hatred and fury, the only emotions he ever felt..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm

"Funny how you say that, as your very existence denies it. If he only ever felt hatred and fury, you would not be." Be'lakor said, as he threw the knives again. He was practising with them, trying to be more accurate.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Shadow snorted.
"My mother? Arella? Krathragan raped her." She said bluntly. "It was part of a prophecy that was completed several years ago. But no, he only felt hatred and fury."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 pm

"And lust, evidently." Be'lakor stated, as he retrieved his weapons. He picked up his crossbow, and started shooting fruit out of the tree's, before he spoke again. "He raped her 4 times? I doubt she gave birth to you all at once." Be'lakor stated, as he retrieved some of the fruit.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 pm

"My family tree is a little complicated," Shadow said. "My race of demon 'comes in pairs', meaning that each one has a twin. My twin is Raven. Vrael and Shaeman are also twins, although they are only my semi siblings. They had a different mother.

- Got to go to bed, g'night. -
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"I see..." Be'lakor stated, as he climbed into the tree to retrieve his bolts, the ones that hadn't broken anyway. He jumped out of the tree with his quiver almost full, laying it on the ground. He slung his crossbow across his back and his Quiver across it in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Shadow sat on the grass, hugging her knees to her chest. She couldn't help but feel afraid, but she knew that she had a lot to come in her life. She closed her eyes, slipping into a light doze.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: Don't know how to reply...

BIC: Be'lakor started to eat one of the fruits he had shot down from the tree, the fruit was purple and about the size of his fist, Be'lakor smiled, as he started to think of what the taste of it was. He had tasted it before. It tasted like grape...a very big grape.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Shadow looked up at the sky.
"If we're going to do any spying on the palace, we had better go soon. It will be getting bark soon." She said quietly, looking at Be'lakor.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Be'lakor laughed, and looked at the princess. "The darkness will not hinder me. We'll be harder to detect in the dark. Not that a dragon is very hard to detect anyway." Be'lakor said, stiffling a laugh at his comment.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Shadow nodded, lowering her head to rest her forehead on her knees. She sighed, closing her eyes again. She felt tired. Two battles and a lot of emotion during the last two days and the lack of sleep was starting to her to her again. She pulled her cloak closer around herself, trying to ward off the cold.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Be'lakor thought for a moment, looking at Shadow. "Shadow, i think i should take you back to that village, and ask them if they could give you a room. I'll be fine doing the scouting." Be'lakor said, as he stepped back from the princess, and suddenly exploded in form again, becoming the large armoured reptile.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 pm

"Be'lakor!" Shadow protested. "I'm fine! I'm just cold, seriously," She flinched away as the Daemon Prince changed form, unplesant memories returning to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

The dragon grunted, once again a sound that could be accustomed to laughter. "We'll see..." The words popped into Shadows head, as the dragon lowered its body to allow her to climb onto its back. It looked up, and roared, belching a dark red flame into the air, warming the area up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Shadow sighed. There was no way she was going to win the verbal fight against the dragon. With some difficulty, she pulled herself painfully up onto the dragon's scaled back, hanging on to the spine again as if her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 pm

The dragon leapt up into the air, flapping its wings to gain lift. It roared again as it gained altitude and speed. It soared towards the palace. The palace came into view, and the dimension was just starting to go dark. The dragon flew just high enough that it would be seen, as it slowed its flight and attatched itself using its vicious talons to the tower of the castle.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Shadow had managed to tie her mask back on before gripping the spike again, trying very hard to resist the urge to scream as the dragon took off, managing to turn it into a strangled whimper instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)   Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceremony in Merthras (Shadow)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next