Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clawmark. -FINISHED-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

I sniffed the non-existing wind, and I smelled two very familiar smells. I growled, and I checked again. I was sure. There was a mixture of Nayru's and Adeth's smells. And they were strong. Something happened here, and it wasn't too long ago.
I sniffed again, and I started following the trail. I padded faster and faster through the stone-floored paths, past the graves. The gun on my back bumped into me as I ran. The trees looming over me created scary shapes and figures in the night. The moon was high, and the sky was clear. I sniffed the ground again, and I lifted my head. I skidded to a halt. I started to worry greatly right then. The metal door leading to the graveyard had been smashed open from inside the graveyard. I noticed two knocked out policemen just right next to the door. I went up to them, sniffing them. Adeth's odor was sticking on them. The policemen were still alive. I heard a radio crack behind me, and I jerked my head to the sound, padding over to the second policeman. There was a difference between this person, and the other. I sniffed him. The same smell was sticking to his clothes. This person was dead. I stared out into the dark roads, only lit by the street lights, which flickered gently. The smell was leading straight into the city.
I decided to go after it. I panted, and I dashed forwards, following the trail of smells. I had to run past a road, where a car was still rolling. I heard it skid at my side, trying to brake, and I jumped out of the way before it collided into me. A man stepped out of the car, looking at me. I ran away, in the scent's direction. The person went back into his car, and rolled away. The smell went inside an alley. I whimpered quietly, and I went into it silently. I races through the tight passages, hopping over turned-over garbage cans and bins. I turned to the right, and I saw a great metal fence blocking my way. There was a shredded hole through it. I jumped through the hole, continuing to go through the alleys. The eerie sensation of being watched always followed me as I padded through the slim passages. There weren't any lights in the alleys, and the smell was getting stronger, mixing with many others. It was hard to recognize Adeth's smell between all the others, but I managed.
Then, I remembered that way. I looked around. The wall, the buildings. Everything was in my head. Everything came back, just like the breeze that went through the alley. This was the way to go back to the old Its hideout. I frowned, and my pace and stride became more exaggerated, as my heart races within my body. I halted next to a metal door, which brought back many memories. Recent memories, just as long gone ones. I stood there, panting, scared. I felt a hand lay down on my head, and I yelped. I crouched, and scampered away.
A dark figure rose from its previous position, looking at me. Two fringes followed its head as it lifted it. At first, I didn't know who it was. But, the shape of the person in front of me reminded me of a certain someone. James. He smirked at me, readjusting his brown suit. I stepped over to the metal door again, not paying any attention to him. I saw that the door was slightly opened. My breath became heavier. I was scared. I didn't know what to do.
“What are you waiting for, Leorn?” James asked. “The smells lead right into there.”
“I... Can't...” I whined.
“You should be ashamed of yourself, Leorn,” James snapped, “is this coward the one who killed me?” I stood silent, whimpering quietly. I couldn't advance into the darkness. “Answer!” James ordered.
“I'm not able to get inside there!” I barked.
“Nayru is in there, you know it,” James hissed, “you can recognize her smell. Are you going to let her in there?”
“But...”
“Are you going to let a person who loves you inside there?” James asked.
“Nayru...” I whimpered.
“Nayru's in danger,” James insisted.
“Danger...” I repeated.
“She needs you.”
A low growl escaped my mouth. James was right. My own words echoed in my head. Because I don't want to lose someone like you?! Didn't that ever cross your mind?! The voice said. It was mine. Because I care about you, maybe?!
Don't worry about it...
It's okay...
I snarled at myself, and I rammed into the door. It swung open violently, creaking piercingly. I rose my hackles, snarling. My eyes darted in various directions. I saw that the wooden furniture that had previously been stacked near the stairs were scattered on the ground, broken. I hopped over them, heading for the stairs. I pointed my nose upwards, looking up the dark, wooden staircase. The trap door had been opened. I dashed upwards, my paws thudding against the creaking wood. I jumped out of the trap door, into another dark room.
I quickly glanced around the room. In the middle, stood one huge dark figure, in front of a large black, wooden box. The huge silhouette was holding another small, frail body in its hand. I recognized everything. The huge, dark thing, as the wings expanded, I knew it was Adeth. The small figure, in his hand, was Nayru. And the black box was...
Tlynen's coffin.
My heart thudded against my chest. My breathing became quicker. Adeth turned his head to me, two huge yellow glistening eyes glaring at me fiercely. I felt paralyzed with terror. He reminded me of when we first met him. The bat ears on his head stood up straight, as Adeth's wings folded back into place on his back. He sneered at me.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

“Ah, Leorn...” he whispered.
“What the hell do you think you're doing?” I snapped.
“Just reviving my dead father!” Adeth yelled, scowling at me. I was taken aback, and I almost fell through the trap door. “Using Nayru's Rivaly blood, I will be able to get Tlynen back to life!”
“Wha?” I uttered, “Rivalry blood? Are you mad?!”
“Nayru,” Adeth began quietly, “has the secret ingredient in her blood. Rivalry blood. It has the same smell as the sample Tlynen had given to me, moons ago! By taking out all the blood from Nayru's body, I will be able to revive Tlynen from the realm of the dead!”
I morphed back into my human state. My skeleton cracked as I went on my two feet, and as my ears slid gently back to the sides of my head. The fur disappeared from my skin, and my claws and fangs shortened. I scowled at Adeth with my green glare.
“You're completely mad, Adeth!” I barked, “It's impossible to bring the dead back from where they went!”
“Oh yeah?!” Adeth hissed, “Tlynen had way more knowledge of this blood than you! Watch, and behold the power of the Rivalry blood!” Adeth snarled at me, taking Nayru's wrist. With his claw, he opened a cut in Nayru's wrist. She was unconscious, and I could tell it. She wasn't moving. The blood dripped from her hand, falling as black spots onto the ground, in the shadows of the room. Adeth tilted Nayru's hand over the coffin. I could hear the faint clicking of the blood dripping into the coffin, probably in Tlynen's opened mouth. Adeth took Nayru's hand from the coffin, and Adeth leaned over to look inside. There was a long silence.
I grabbed my gun from behind me, as slowly as I could, and as quietly as I could manage. I lifted it to Adeth, without him noticing. Just as Adeth was about to spill more of Nayru's blood into the coffin, I shot with my gun. Unfortunately, I missed, and Adeth turned around to me, gripping Nayru's body tightly in one huge hand. His claws coiled around her stomach, and she limped over the edge of his thumb. Adeth hissed at me, with the screeching shriek. I tightened, and I put my hands to my ears, yelling of pain. The shriek continued, and I fell to the ground, writhing in agony. The hiss then stopped, and Adeth snarled at me, his yellow eyes became even more fierce.
“She'll end her life in my own grave!” Adeth hissed. “If Tlynen cannot live, nor can she!”
Adeth lifted his leg, and he stomped on the wooden ground once. The whole ground shook, and I put my hands on the wooden plates to stabilize myself, gripping my colt tightly. Adeth fell through the wood that he had just stomped, into the Its hideout below. With one huge slam, I heard the door being blown out, and then hitting the wall of the building next to it. I swiftly got to my feet, holding the gun tightly in my hand, as I heard flapping from outside. I jumped down the hole that Adeth had just created, somersaulting on the ground once I landed. I pushed myself off the ground, and I dashed after Adeth, sprinting as fast as I could. My gun glinted in the moonlight as I rose my arm to try and be as fast as possible. I was worried sick about Nayru. Adeth was going to bury her alive. I couldn't let him do that. She was counting on me. And I couldn't lose her just like I lost Pandora. My thoughts just made me more determined to finish this, and I ran faster. As I jumped over the obstacles in the alleys, I breathed expertly to keep maximum endurance to get back to the graveyard. I huffed and puffed, going through the metal fence Adeth had crashed.
I stepped out of the alley, and I began running through the roads. I saw the lights of a car coming towards me, and I heard the painful screeching as it braked. I didn't have time to stop. Run, my mind yelled, run as fast as you can! Don't stop! I put my hand on the car's front, and I pushed myself over it, using the momentum I had gained. I landed heavily on the tarred road after it, and I kept on sprinting away. I had to go back in dark alleys again to get back to the cemetery. I panted through the alleys, running as fast as I can. Sweat slid on my forehead and temples, and my pitch black hair flowed behind me.
I arrived at the cemetery, and I hopped through the hole inside the metal entrance, not taking care of the unconscious policeman and the dead one. I rolled on the ground as I landed, and I continued, heading for Adeth's gravestone. I hopped over some tombs and graves, getting to the black marble grave. Once I got there, I was sweating, breathing as fast and as hard as I could, gripping my weapon determinedly. I thought that it was too late. The marble plate had been removed, and the dirt had been turned over. Adeth had buried himself inside. With Nayru. I dropped my gun, cursing in my mind. I shoved my hand into the earth, and I lobbed big lumps of earth and soil behind me, as fast as I can.
“Oh, ahem..., Nayru, please...” I muttered, as I continued digging. Dippy was right. The earth was easy to dig into. I panted, still digging further. “Please don't go yet!” I managed to go further underground, my will and my strength being the only things aiding me while my digging. I grabbed a lump of dirt, and I threw it backwards. I saw Nayru's face in the earth. I put my hands on her cheeks. They were still warm. I breathed as fast as I could, and I began digging away at her legs and arms. I saw that Adeth's claws were around them. I forcedly took them off, and I grabbed Nayru's body. I threw her onto the ground above, and I jumped out of the grave.
I turned around, and I started burying the hole again, along with Adeth. The hole filled quickly, because I was fast, and I had nothing else in mind. I wiped my forehead from my sweat, making my hand go humid. I stomped the ground, to make it more compact, and I stepped over to Nayru. I picked her up, along with my gun, and I ran away with her in my arms. I dropped her gently on the stoned path, and I put my ear to her heart. Her heartbeat was slow and unstable.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

And she wasn't breathing. I put my hand on her forehead, my eyes widenening. “Please, Nayru, stay with me!”
I took her shirt, and I ripped it open through the middle. It reminded me that the Its only buy the minimum for clothing, but I tried hard not to think of sex for once, and I cupped my hands one on the other, and I started pumping on her chest.
“One one thousand, two one thousand,” I counted quickly, “three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand!”
I put my hands on her cheeks again. She still wasn't breathing again. I continued pumping. “One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, damn it, Nayru, stay!”
I took a deep breath for air, and I put my hands on her cheeks again. Still no sound of life. Nor any sign. I slowly opened her mouth, and I dropped my lips on hers, exhaling into her lungs. I closed my eyes tightly as I did so, letting all of my breath enter her body. I took my mouth off hers, turning my head sideways to take a large breath for air, and I continued giving Nayru the kiss of life. I then sat up, and I started pumping her chest again. “One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, c'mon, damn it!”
For a split second, as my mind yelled at me that something bad was happening, I took my eyes off her body, looking at the graves. I saw a large, clawed hand shoot out of the ground, slamming onto the earth just after.
“No...” I whimpered, tears almost falling out of my eyes. The hand pushed harder on the ground, and Adeth's body lifted from the ground. His yellow eyes scowled at me, and his breath was loud. His wings expanded, being humongous in the darkness. “No!” I yelled. “You're dead!”
I grabbed my gun on the ground, and I pointed it at Adeth. I instantly pulled the trigger.
Click.
My eyes widened, and a tear went out of my eye. “No...” I muttered. “Shit...”
Adeth snarled at me, and began stepping closer. His yellow eyes reminded me of James. “No!” I yelled. I was terrorized, and I couldn't move. I didn't want to die. Not like this. Not also losing the person who loved me. Probably the only one. “No!”
A shadow stepped from behind Adeth, and jumped onto his back. Adeth hissed, and hands were cupped over his head, as the figure put its feet onto Adeth's shoulders. Adeth tried squirming, but the shadow jerked Adeth's head to the side. A loud, sinister cracking sound came from Adeth's neck, and the silhouette jumped off Adeth's back. The gargoyle stared wide eyed at me, the yellow eyes shaking. The shadow stepped up to Adeth's side, and kicked him in the leg. Adeth fell to the ground, dead. The silhouette sighed heavily, and stepped up to me. My hand was shaking with my gun. I then recognized who it was. I blinked, taking the tears away from my eyes.
“Dippy?!” I uttered.
“Yeah, it's me,” he replied, “what the hell are you doing here?!”
“No time to explain,” I answered. I turned to Nayru, and I started pumping her chest again. I panted trying to keep up with my body's will. “One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand!” I tilted her head to me, and I breathed into her lungs. I turned my head sideways, taking a gasp for air, and I gave Nayru the kiss of life again. Afterwards, I started pumping her chest again. “One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, damn it, stay with me, Nayru!”
I felt a hand drop itself on my shoulder, as I started pumping again. I pressed harder and harder on Nayru's chest, trying to get her back to life. Not like this, I thought, please, not like this. I can't let her go. I already let too many out of my grasp. I can't lose her like I lost Pandora. Please, stay!
“It's no use, Leorn,” Dippy muttered.
“She's not gone!” I yelled, pushing even harder, “She's still here!”
“Leorn!” Dippy yelled, “It's no use!”
“One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand! Live!”
“Leorn!” Dippy exclaimed, as I continued pushing her chest repeatedly, “she's gone! Stop it!”
“Live, god damn it!” I shouted, throwing my fist violently onto Nayru's chest. I heard a hack, and a splutter. I turned to Nayru, wiping the saliva off her lips, looking at her worriedly. She tiredly opened her eyes looking up at me. Her hair fell on her face, and I gently pushed it off. I saw a faint smile appear on her lips. I breathed heavily, and I curled my arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.
“You're here...” I muttered, “Thank you, thank you...” I rocked from side to side with Nayru in my arms, trying to calm down. I closed my eyes, and I let out a deep sigh. I then felt my whole body collapse, and I fell to the ground. The sound of the collision echoed in my mind. I was exhausted.
“Shit!”

I opened my eyes much later. I blinked multiple times, trying to remember where I was. My eyes wandered around the candle-lit room for a while, not actually concentrating on what they saw. I squinted, and I tried moving my body. My limbs wouldn't react. I was still tired. I saw Nayru's head enter my vision. I smiled weakly, and so did she, as she gently caressed my cheek, pushing away one of my black fringes. We both stared at each other, just when Dippy popped out from nowhere, his spiky hair following him gently. He smirked at me, and playfully punched my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

You're alive, man!” he exclaimed, “Hey, guys, Gun's freaking alive!”
Jamina and Sei then appeared next to Dippy, staring at me all bug-eyed. Seir smiled timidly at me, and I let a half-smile crawl up my lips. I closed my eyes for a short time, opening them again, to look up at Nayru. I could remember everything that happened, except the last part.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Well,” Dippy began, “you fell asleep out of exhaustion. Luckily for us, it wasn't a coma, but it was near, I tell you.”
“Eh heh...” I laughed tiredly. Nayru curled her arms around my chest, and pulled me up to er body, hugging me tightly. I opened my eyes widely as she compressed the air out of my lungs. Dippy sneered teasingly at me, and I rolled my eyes at him. He snickered quietly, and patted Nayru on her back.
“Hey, Gray, don't kill him just yet,” Dippy commented, “I mean, he needs some air after kissing you like that!”
I had to admit, it wasn't the sort of thing I wanted him to say, but the result was the same: Nayru threw her fist at him, and he took it in his shoulder, because he managed to take his face away at the last moment. He put his hands up in front of his face for protection. “No, seriously!” he added. I frowned as I noticed that Nayru's arm had a huge strip of white cloth wound around it. It had a red mark just at the wrist, where Adeth had cut her. Dippy looked back at me, smiling slightly.
“So, yeah, at least you're alive...” Dippy remarked, “but... Can you remember anything?”
I looked at the other members of the Its, and I sighed. “Only a very small part of it,” I lied.
“I bet that part is when he-” Dippy began, sneering. Nayru cupped her hand over his mouth just as he was about to finish his sentence, and she pushed him down against the ground. She took her hand off of his mouth, and he gasped for air. I laughed, even though it hurt my lungs.
“Watch out for what you say, Dippy,” I mentioned, “you might be burying your own grave.”
“A har har har, how coincidental,” Dippy muttered darkly, sitting up. “Too bad you can't remember anything else than that,” Dippy added, insisting on the 'that', “it would've been interesting to know why Adeth wanted to kill Nayru.”
“Eh, I guess we'll never know,” I replied, smirking.
“How do you feel?” Jamina asked.
“Still tired, and I can barely move my arms and legs,” I answered quietly, “but otherwise, I'm well alive.”
“Yeah, you still need to rest some bit,” Dippy continued, “you only slept for a little less than a day...”
“Mmh,” I replied quietly.
“Anyways, we're glad to have you back,” Dippy mentioned.
“Thanks,” I murmured. Dippy turned around, and began stepping away. Jamina did the same, and Seir, casting me a last glance, padded away to a different corner of the room. Only Nayru stayed, smiling sweetly at me. I smirked back, closing my eyes. I felt Nayru's hand caress my cheek gently, and I smiled slightly. Nayru's hand slid off my cheek, but I still knew she was sitting next to me. I breathed calmly, but now that Adeth was dead, and that Tlynen's researches had no more meaning for me, I wondered what to do next. I groaned in pain as my limbs ached, and my eyes tightened, trying to keep closed. I can't stay here, I thought, I won't be able to go anywhere in here. I fell asleep again.

I only woke up a day later, late at night again. Thankfully, the Its were still awake, and they were predicting my awake. I opened my eyes slowly, to see that Dippy was the only person awake. I thought about leaving. And I was going to do it. I tried moving my arms and legs, and it worked. I sat up tiredly, cramping my back. I looked down at the ground, where Nayru lied sleeping. I turned my head to Dippy.
“I need to talk to you, Dippy,” I muttered.
“We go outside?” Dippy asked.
“Yes,” I replied.
Dippy sat up from his hammock, turning around to me. I looked at the ground, walking over to the desk. I grabbed a few magazines of ammo, along with one of James' guns, that we had brought back from the old Its hideout. I tilted my head to the stairs, and Dippy hopped off the hammock, beginning to go into the stairs. He kicked the door down, and, as I thought, it was night. A cold night. I went up the stairs, following him, and I hopped out of the entrance. We turned to the back of the grave, and I stood in front of Dippy as he leaned back on the stone.
“Dippy,” I began, “I'll get to the point.”
“Do so,” Dippy concurred.
“I'm going to leave,” I answered, letting a big sigh end my sentence. Dippy stared back at me, pushing off the grave, scratching the back of his head.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because,” I replied quickly, “I just can't stay here. If I want to destroy ALSAN, it'll have to be alone for me.”
“But you know that I can't really let you leave,” Dippy answered sternly.
“Please, Dippy,” I muttered, “I don't want to have to kill you right now.”
“But...” Dippy uttered, “what will we do for protection?”
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

“Dippy, you have guns and ammo down there,” I insisted, “all you have to do is aim, breathe, and pull the trigger. Easy.”
“Easy to say, yes,” Dippy answered, “eh, anyways, I knew this was going to come sooner or later. I don't have any other choice, than to let you leave this place.”
“Thank you, Dippy,” I replied. I stared at him for a long time, and I slowly turned around, beginning to walk away. I felt like I had forgotten something. Gun, ammo, I thought, wait a sec... I then sharply turned my head around to Dippy, gulping.
“Dippy?” I asked.
“Mmh?”
“Tell Nayru,” I began, “that I'm sorry for breaking my promise.”
“Leorn...” Dippy replied.
“Just do it!” I snapped.
“Um... Okay, Leorn. I'll tell her personally,” Dippy answered.
“Thank you,” I muttered, turning my head away, and shoving my hands in my pockets. I slowly walked away, my breathing coiling like a serpent in the air. My heart was thudding against my rib cage. This was my only choice. This was what I needed. Or at least, what I felt like I needed. My stride became longer, and, soon enough, I was running away, throwing my fists forwards to get out as fast as possible. I didn't want to stay there any longer.
Nayru, I thought, I'm sorry...
I stepped up to the metal fence, which was being rebuilt. I hopped on the wall next to the fence, and I jumped over the spiked fence next to it, landing on the sidewalk just after the graveyard. Without losing any time, I looked around. I didn't know where to go. I had to find my family. I pulled my shirt over the gun I had put in the back of my trousers, and I pushed my hands into my pockets. I started walking away, head lowered, in the direction to the center of Lyon. I slipped into an alley, and I kept silent as I looked up at the sky. The moon was shining, far more than I had ever imagined it would ever be. I continued to walk, further and further away from the graveyard where the Its were.
My footsteps echoed in my head, rebounding off the walls of my cranium. It was pretty irritating after a while. I couldn't stop thinking about the Its. Did I do the right decision? I thought in my mind, the question repeating itself over and over again, is this what I really need? It looks to me that I did the good decision, but my mind is against that. Why? I couldn't think straight, so I continued to wander around in the alleys, with no precise goal or purpose. Do I have any goal or purpose? I wondered, is there actually a sense with me staying alive? Serella, Jakalt, mother and Ulser are probably not looking for me anymore. Jakalt would be intelligent enough to think that I'm dead. They must not look for me! If there's a person looking, it's me! But... What about Haylyn? Where is she? Did she stay with the others? Or did she go back to her family? But... What if they are all dead? What if I'm doing this for nothing. What if... I don't know. I stopped thinking. I couldn't bear to even have the thought of all my family dead. I leaned against one of the filthy building walls, lifting my head up to the dark sky. I grabbed the gun on my back, and I pulled it out of my trousers. I made sure that it was charged, by checking the magazine that was already inside. My black hair in front of my forehead, and I lifted the gun's cannon to my right temple. I slid my index to the trigger, the coldness of the metal going throughout my whole body. I began to shiver uncontrollably. My finger tensed on the trigger, and I stopped shaking. I closed my eyes tightly, and I let the gun drop on the ground. What did I do? I repeated in my mind, what did I just do?! The bizarre thing was that I wasn't worrying of actually almost suiciding. I was thinking about my runaway. I couldn't understand how I managed to do such a thing. Leaving the person who loved me back there. Even if I didn't love her back, I didn't know how she would react. I just noticed how pitiful I was in reality. I crumpled to ball against the wall, tightening my legs against my body, and I put my head in my knees. I couldn't believe it. Now that I was alone, with no one, I didn't know what to do. I had killed so many people, when I could've chosen to let them live. If I hadn't joined the Its in the first place, none of this would've happened. I cursed at myself. My hand whipped out, and grabbed the gun, pulling it against my chest. I hugged it tightly, an evil glint appearing in my eyes. If I have to die, I thought darkly, lifting my head to the opposite wall, I might as well die doing something.
I stood up, and I walked further into the alley. My hand tightened on my gun, as I walked forwards, appearing in a street. I walked up to the middle of a road, head lowered, and I faced the direction from where vehicles would come. I pulled my arms behind my back, snickering to myself coldly. As I thought would happen, I heard the roar of a motorcycle engine coming closer onto me. I then heard the obvious shriek as the lights flared onto me, as it braked. I didn't lift my head, and I started to slowly walk towards the person driving the mechanical bike.
“Yo, kid, get out of the way!” the man exclaimed, as I stepped closer up to the motorcyclist. “What are you doing out here?!”
Without lifting my head, letting my hair hide my face, I snickered to myself. “What am I doing out here?” I repeated, “Heh, just deciding when the judgment day will come.”
I flicked the gun out from behind me, aiming it at the person. He fell off the motorcycle, lifting his hands. I saw that he had a helmet, so the idea of knocking him out with the gun wasn't very good. He was breathing quickly, probably wondering what the hell was happening. “I'll be taking this,” I muttered.
“Okay, okay, take it!” the man snapped, “Just don't shoot!”
“Eh, this bullet ain't for you,” I replied coldly, lifting my leg over the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

turned the accelerator, and I roared away, leaving the man behind. I had never ridden a motorcycle before, but I knew exactly how it worked. The streetlights disappeared behind me as I rushed forwards, heading for the ALSAN. Few people were out this night, and the sound of the engine was enough to take my mind off anything else. I gave a sharp turn on the road, screeching, joining the street that led to the ALSAN. I sped up slightly, the engine beast roaring inside the tweaked bike. As I zoomed past trees, dull wind sounds rushed next to me, but I just sneered, and continued driving, my hair flapping behind me, as did my shirt.
After a while, I was out of the city, on a long road tat led to ALSAN. There was something that bugged me. Who was the man in charge if James was dead? I didn't know yet, but I would in the next hour at most. When I perceived the faraway lights of the ALSAN, I slowly stopped, looking out into the night. I didn't know how I was going to get in, but I was going to anyways. And I needed to do it now, or else it would be too late. I took one deep breath, and I turned the motorcycle off by rolling the keys. The lights went out, leaving me in the darkness. I could see well at night, thanks to my coyote-like eyes. I stepped forwards, lifting my arms to start walking, I put my unused hand into my pocket, and I decided that I would need to blast the guards up front if I wanted to enter. It was the stupidest idea I had up until now, but I didn't have any other. I kept on walking on the grass of the plains where the ALSAN was situated. I still wondered why the ALSAN were experimenting on the kuijin. Was it for wealth? For power? I didn't know anything. My plan A was to sneak up to the leader, then kill him. But, by killing the two guards up front, I won't be able to do that, I thought.
I stopped walking. I knew that the ALSAN had defenses. Night-vision cameras, most probably. And surely that after the Its attack, they must've gotten better stuff. I stood a while thinking. Cameras. Guards. What else? Alarms. What was I going to do to not get seen until I met the leader? I sat down, lifting my hand up to my chin, thinking. Would I have to wait for day until I could see the cameras properly to shoot them down? But then, the person in the camera room would see that there are some that went weird, I thought, it would take some time to see that they were actually shot. But, no, the gunshot sound would actually alert them. I can't shoot them down. Maybe I could... No, I couldn't. Can't I infiltrate the damn thing alone?! No, wait! I just need to think! The emergency exit! Is it guarded too? Looks like I'll have to check.
I stood up, and I started walking forwards again. I tried to remember where the emergency exit was, and I started looking at the walls from afar. I couldn't remember anything. And, plus, there might be cameras, I thought. Gah! Where is the weak point in this thing?! Think!... Wait a sec.
I walked to the ALSAN building, as it reminded me where the emergency exit was. I flattened myself against a wall, hoping that there were no cameras looking at me at that moment. I slid myself along the cement structure, until I saw the recognizable shape of a metal door. I smirked to myself, and I looked up. Two black boxes were built just above the emergency exit. I frowned. I could reach them if I jumped. I crouched, and I heaved myself upwards. I grabbed the first metal box, and I swung from it, ripping it out of the wall. I landed back down on the ground, on my feet, and I threw the box on the other camera, breaking the second one. Okay, that's done, I thought. Now for this exit... I pointed my gun at the door, and then I instantly lowered it. If I shot, it would be heard. I felt the door with my hand, but there were no handles on the outside. It could only be opened from the inside. And it was probably strong from the inside, so I couldn't shoot or kick it down. I then wondered what to do. Guards would start coming, to check what was happening. I then thought of an idea. It was pretty horrid, but it was the only way. I gulped, and I put myself against the door. As I thought, heavy footsteps were coming. And pretty rapidly. I took a deep breath, waiting for the exact time to strike. There were three men. Just what I needed.
The first man appeared, and I slid my hand on the man's mouth, and I pulled him up in front of me, as I slammed myself against the door, with him up front. He tried mumbling something, but I pressed harder, shoving my gun in his cheek. Two other men came, aiming guns at me. They were strong and fierce.
“Move, and I kill the guy!” I warned. They tensed, but they obeyed. A small sneer came up my lips, and I lowered my gun to the man's chest. I pressed the trigger. The shot was loud, and it pierced the silence. As I let my hand slide off from the man's mouth, he let out a cold hack. I silently jumped out of the way. Humans were crap in seeing in the dark.
“He killed Moe!” one man exclaimed. They began shooting at the door with their machine guns. I gulped, keeping away from the shots. Moe's body was thudding against the door, shot by the multiple bullets that penetrated into his flesh. Blood shot onto the ground and onto the door. I closed my eyes, taking another breath. I aimed the gun at the at one of the shooting men's head, and I pulled the trigger. A loud detonation was heard, and, instantly, the man fell onto the ground. I quickly shot at the third person, who suddenly jerked and fell limply to the earth. I huffed, slowly standing up. I dared not to look at the gored shot body near the door, even though I walked towards the metallic opening. I passed one hand over it, and I quickly took it off. It was warm. There was blood. I lifted my leg, and I kicked at the door, which crunched opened, weakened by the shots. I sneered, and I gave a thankful sign to the three men lying dead on the ground, wandering into the ALSAN. The lights were on in the emergency exit. I looked at the walls, my eyes aching, because of the sudden change of darkness to light. I was checking for little cameras, that might be hanging from the ceiling. There were none. I continued, up to he stairs that made me remember the whole path. I would end up in a sort of corridor with doors, and if I kept going, I would end up in sector two, fifth floor. The men would be already down once I'm up there, looking for me. I hoped that there weren't any guards upwards, and I dashed up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

My footsteps echoed through the long hall, and my shadow projected by the lights danced on the stairs as I went upwards, my gun pointed in front of me if ever I needed to use it. I saw a door at the end of the stairs. I slammed myself against it, putting my ear on the door. I heard nothing. I lowered one hand to the knob, and I opened the door, flicking my gun forwards. There weren't any guards. I continued past the doors I had thought about earlier, and I ended up to a small pass in sector two, fifth floor. I looked around, the thoughts barging in my mind like an open faucet. I was almost drowning in the water of the memories that came back. It only fueled me to go further. The doors to the cells, everything. And I had bullets this time. But no keys. I continued past the doors, trying not to think about the kuijin who were trapped in the white prisons. At the entrance of the room, I looked out into the far hall. There were no guards. That was fishy. I came back into the lit room, and I checked the map. I looked around, but there was no indication where the chief room was located. I frowned, and I went out into the hall, taking care of aiming down the further end, then flicking it backwards, jerking my head sideways to see if there were men behind. I looked on the walls, and I saw tat there were cameras. I slid onto the walls, and I grabbed the first camera while the other camera was looking away. I shredded it out of the wall, and I chucked the black box at the other camera. It broke, sending sparks fly. I looked down the hall again, and I ran through it, as quickly as I could. I saw a joined hall at the end of the first one, and I went down that one. It seemed to last long, so I continued running down it. A door was situated at the end of the hall, and I smirked as I read the letters. It was written 'MANAGER' in bold, black letters, written as if everyone was stupid to mistake it for 'GARBAGE'. I slowed down, and I looked behind me, to check if there was no one. My heart skipped in my chest, as I saw that there were non. I wondered why. Normally, they would be swarming in the corridors and halls. Had they gone stupid? I didn't know yet. I looked at the white door, and I gulped, tensing my hand on the gun. I put my left hand on the knob, and I quickly opened it, hopping inside. I slammed it behind me, and I lifted my weapon at the man standing, back to me.
The room was large, and white. There was a long horizontal window that stretched about five meters, offering a grand view on the plains. A desk was standing behind this man, dressed in blue, this time. On the desk, were many, many papers, a few pens, and folders. I wondered how the desk didn't crumble under the weight. There were also two comfy-looking red chairs placed neatly near the desk. In diverse corners of the room, there were plants, that seemed well. I thought they were plastic. Light shined through the ceiling onto the white floor. The man had his arms pulled up behind him, and my hand tensed on the weapon, as I smirked. This was the new James.
“Hello, Leorn,” he murmured. His voice was heavy, and I took a step back, hitting the wall behind me. Crap, I thought, how does he know my name?!
“I knew you were coming,” the man continued, taking no notice in my shock. The words rummaged in my mind, and took a few seconds before they connected to my brain. What?! I exclaimed in my thoughts, this is a... ahem...!
“Stop your bullcrap, geezer,” I snapped, pushing off from the door behind me, and pointing the gun at the man's head, “you're replacing James, aren't you? Tell me your name!” I ordered. The man chuckled to himself, and turned his head, his short black hair sticking to the back. I saw that the man had an Indian tone to his skin. He also had wide, blue eyes, that showed nearly all the cruelty that a person could contain. I frowned, and I lifted my second hand to my weapon to stop shaking.
“Enchanted to meet you, Leorn,” the man replied calmly, “my name is Sidart.”
“Sidart?” I repeated, “Huh! Catchy title for one of the worst criminals on this planet.”
“You're wrong, Leorn,” the man answered, completely turning around to face me, “you are the worst criminal here.”
“Oh, let me just remind you that I'm the one armed here,” I cut.
“Ooh, the orphan likes to be a rebel, huh?” Sidart remarked, laughing quietly to himself. I frowned at the man, lifting my weapon. An orphan? He's bluffing, I thought.
“Your lies ain't going through my ears, buddy,” I retorted, shifting my feet on the ground for better stability.
“They aren't lies,” Sidart replied calmly, “your mother and that other man are dead.”
My heart jumped in my chest, and suddenly, I felt dizzy. My heart pumped faster, and I felt cold. I started to breathe irregularly, and deeply. I sensed truth in what he said. But I couldn't believe it.
“I think that mouth of yours opens a little bit too wide,” I mentioned coldly, “I think I ought to shut it permanently.”
“Yeah, that's right, kill me,” Sidart replied, laughing, throwing his head backwards. He lowered his head to me, slamming his hand down on the desk, making papers fall off onto the ground. “But you know that you won't be able to turn back.”
“I've got enough ammo here to farce one hundred to two hundred turds,” I mentioned, “I think I'll be able to turn back.”
“Uh huh,” Sidart replied, straightening, flapping his hand at me in a 'shoo' kind of manner. “I hope you actually know that you aren't of any importance to us now, Leorn.”
“Right,” I snapped, “let's see. Not important? Huh, maybe. But I surely will be when I'll be the one blowing up this pitiful excuse for a laboratory.”
“You think you can do that alone?” Sidart answered quickly.
“Fine enough,” I snapped.
“How about you lower your weapon, and we have a little discussion?” Sidart asked, lending out one hand to the desk. I looked at him, glaring. I couldn't waste any time.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Anyways, if I heard men stomping down the halls, I would just have to shoot Sidart, and block the door with the desk, as I find a way to go out by the window. I smirked, and I lowered my gun to my thigh, as I walked over to the desk, pulling one chair out. Sidart smiled back, and He dropped his hand on the other chair, pulling it back. I sat on my chair. It was comfy. I crossed my legs, and I kept a firm grip on my gun.
“Now, Leorn, I'm going to propose you a deal,” Sidart began. “We spare your life, and in counterpart, you work for us.”
“I got a better idea,” I interrupted, “I lift my gun, and I bust a cap in your forehead. How's that sound?”
“I guess no arrangement can be made, in that case,” Sidart replied, shaking his hand in the air, looking up at the ceiling.
“That's possible,” I answered calmly, sneering. “Now, how about I just do that right now?”
“Listen to me, Leorn,” Sidart warned, pointing at me, “kill me, and you'll have fifty men on your back until you get out, then another hundred once you start hiding.”
“That would happen even if I didn't kill you,” I mentioned, lifting one eyebrow at him.
“Look, think of it,” Sidart continued, “you're powerful, and you're intelligent. The proof is that you managed to get up until here. Why waste yourself, getting killed by my men, I ask? If you work with us, you live, and you have shelter and food.”
“I don't think so,” I retorted, “you see, let's just suppose that you really did kill Ulser and my mother, all right? Then, I would be damn pissed off at you, and I would still try to blow another A-hole inside your head. Secondly, 'working' for you means going to get more kuijin out there, and bringing them here, am I correct?”
“Exactly,” Sidart agreed.
“Well, not even in your dreams, mate,” I replied. The sound of the door clicking made me jump, and I quickly got up, aiming at the door. I scampered over to Sidart, and I pulled him off the chair. I brought him up to his feet, and I pointed my gun at his neck. The white door slowly opened, creaking sinistrally. A hand gripped onto the edge of the door, pushing it against the wall behind. My eyes widened at the sight of the person. I almost dropped my gun with joy. The tall, bulky, brown-haired man stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him. He was staring at me, with squinted eyes. It was Owen.
“Owen!” I exclaimed, “Thank God you're here! Help me kill this bastard and I'll get you out of here, mate.”
I was totally wrong. I had never done such an error in my entire life. I saw Owen, grab a gun from behind it, and he aimed it at me, closing one eye. My eyes widened again.
“You don't understand very quickly, do you, Leorn?” he growled.
“What are you doing, Grunt?!” I asked. He smirked, with an evil glint in his eyes.
“Leorn,” Sidart murmured, “meet my bodyguard, Owen Helnam.”
I stared at Owen for a long time, not believing my ears. The words repeated themselves in my mind. I then frowned, and scowled intensively at Owen.
“What the hell did you do, Owen?!” I roared.
“I don't relate really good with traitors,” Owen snapped. “You were the one that left me there! On the ALSAN rooftop! And, since that day, I swore to myself that I was going to kill you and Sinen!”
“Well, tough luck, Sinen's dead,” I replied, sneering, “seems that I stole your kill.”
“One more reason to shoot you right now,” Owen added, tensing his index on the trigger. I flicked my weapon to aim at his head.
“Look, Owen, I can get you out of here! You don't belong here!” I exclaimed.
“Then why did you leave me there?!” Owen shouted.
“We had no other choice!” I retorted, “It was either you or all of us!”
“Well, seems that you made an error, Gun,” Owen growled, “that error will cost only your life.”
“Don't even try shooting me, Owen,” I warned, “you'll kill Sidart.”
“To be honest, I don't really care about the guy,” Owen replied, sneering, “he just healed me, that's all. All I need to do is hunt you down afterwards.”
I shot with my gun. The bullet hit Owen in his hand, and he dropped his gun, as his thumb fell onto the ground. I shoved Sidart away, onto a wall. He slammed violently against it, stunning him. I grabbed the desk, and I hauled it against Owen's body. He fell down to the ground, under the weight of the desk. Papers slid across his face, then onto the ground. Blood trickled down his hand reaching for his gun. He groaned in pain, and I stood on his body. He yelled out in agony as I stepped on his wounded hand, my head lifted in defiance. I pointed my gun at Owen's head, and my index tensed on the trigger.
“Really, Owen, I didn't think you would be able to do this,” I murmured. He glared back at me, bearing his sharp and white teeth. I heard feet trampling out in the hall. I opened the door, lifting my gun, and I shot down three men in the neck and in the head. They all fell down on the ground, but there were more footsteps. I scowled at Owen and at Sidart. With my foot, I pushed down harder on the desk.
“You're lucky I don't have time for this,” I hissed, stepping off of his body. I hesitated before taking another step. If I fled, that meant I had done all of this for nothing. I didn't even kill Sidart. I advanced into the long hall, my gun in front of me. My eyes were darting sideways, checking if men were present. I stepped out into the hall, lifting my gun. Two guards lifted their machine guns, but didn't have the time to pull the trigger, and my bullets hit one in the arm and the other in the neck. I ran towards them, going back to sector two.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

I looked behind me as I ran, and I noticed that guards were stomping in coordination up the stairs. I arrived at the entrance of sector two, and I had to jump inside to dodge the flurry of bullets that was shot behind me. I kicked both of the doors closed, and I locked them, pushing off of them to run to the emergency exit. I dashed trough the hall, and I took the open door, that led down the stairs. I started jumping down the stairs, quickly landing at the bottom. I looked back up, and I thought that it was good that I had locked the doors in time. I dashed to the open emergency doors, and I jumped out of them, luckily dodging a man's shot. I quickly stopped on the ground, and I shot him down. He fell on the grass, turned red because of the blood. I frowned, turning away and running as fast as I could towards the motorbike. I almost tripped on the ground multiple times because of the dark, and my heart pounding in my chest, making me wobble. I looked behind me, and I saw flashlights spread over the grass. One lay its light on me, and I only ran faster as bullets hit the ground, with a cold thudding noise. I noticed the motorcycle, and I jumped on it, kicking the stand off. I grabbed the keys with my shaking hand, and I hastily turned it. The engine roared, and I turned the accelerator. The wheels skidded on the ground, and then the vehicle advanced quickly on the road. I lowered my head, trying to go faster in less time. My breath was heavy, and I was sweating from running so much. I couldn't believe it. All that for nothing. The vehicle wobbled on the road, taking me out of my thoughts. I tried to stabilize it. It was hard, but I managed to get it straight again. I cursed at myself in my mind.
I appeared in the city soon afterwards. I slowed down near a sidewalk, and I let the motorcycle on the ground after turning it off. I looked in the carrier to see if there was anything good inside it. In vain, I slammed it back shut, and I locked it with the keys of the motorcycle. I threw the keys on the ground next to it, as I walked into an alley just next to where I had stopped. I put my hands in my pockets as I walked further into the alley. Curse words dedicated to me repeated inside my head. I stepped past a group of junkies who just looked at me, and took no notice. I growled in my throat, glaring in front of me. I took a turn to the right, going further inside the labyrinth of buildings. I continued walking, for about ten minutes, in any direction that came to my mind. I started wobbling, and I fell down on a wall. I lifted my hand to my heart, which was beating like mad inside my chest. I let out a moan of tiredness, lifting my head to the air. The thought that Ulser and my mother were dead repeated itself in my mind. No, I thought, no... no, no... This can't be bloody happening! It's impossible! They can't be dead... But what Sidart said was the truth, no mistaking it... They are dead... No! I shoved my face in my hands. Falling down to the ground on my knees. Pain swelled up in my body. Please, don't! I continued in my mind, I can't stay alone... Please, not like this... Are all my efforts in vain?
“Huh?!” I yelled, scowling up at the cloudy, starlit sky, “Are they freaking useless?!”
I would've sworn hearing 'yes' as an answer, and I lowered my head, thudding on the ground with my clenched fists. I'm going to kill them! I repeated, I'm going to kill them all! Decimate the ALSAN, and slay everyone inside! I'm going to make them pray that they never existed! I'm going to show them what my anger means! I'm going to show them all! And they won't see it happening. It's going to go so fast, they won't understand a fucking thing! I'm going to show them who I am!
I'm going to show them what I really need! Their annihilation!

TO BE SEQUELED...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

N.F.A: Hey, the story's finished, you can comment/complain etc just afterwards. After I explain summin' to ye' all.
You see, this is my first story I have ever finished. I wrote about twenty in my whole life, not finishing any, barely getting to the tenth page, getting bored of it. I now know half of the difficulty it takes to write a book. The happiness of getting ideas, the frustration of not getting any, and the utter humiliation when you are writing and that someone is peering over your shoulder (I'm referring to the Nayru-Leorn pages, by the way). So, just to tell you, this isn't the only story I'm going to write. And that this story isn't finished yet, continued in Soulscar, not sure to be finished in, though.
I would just like to thank the people who helped me (in)directly with this story.

Allyssianne: You've helped me get through all of this. I'm still wondering how the heck I managed to write this, and how the heck I'm managing to write some more. You've helped a lot. Thank you.

Alba Linsky: Yup, without your consent or even consciousness about it, you've helped me. I won't say only a little. Thank you.

Toryn: You've helped me, and that ain't very surprising. You've always helped me, in any case. Thank you, U rawk.

Whilaroo: Gah, your RP skills helped me a lot in the writing of the story. I tried to resemble it, but hey, I really can't. I gotta learn how to use a thesaurus... Thank you.

Nyx: Yup, you helped me too. In ideas and plot. You're basically the reason why I made and created Adeth, even though he probably doesn't resemble you a lot. (Or maybe...) Thank you.

Is dedicated to all of MC, and all the members. Hope you had fun reading, and good'ay to all.

Now for the comments and complaints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clawmark. -FINISHED-   Clawmark. -FINISHED- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clawmark. -FINISHED-
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6