Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 am

The mountain was silent, unmoving. Yet, it wasn't dull, nor not of any interest. The trees stood still, like petrified spectres, while the stones imitated the shapes of large beasts. The sky was black, barely being lit by any star. Even the moon was hidden behind the invisible clouds that covered the atmosphere.
A faint thud was heard as a figure landed from above. The black, loose clothing that it wore flattened out just after that on the ground. It stood up, revealing its tallness. The silhouette's hair was combed backwards, and two fringes stuck out from the bangs. It looked around, trying to find something, or someone.
Ahrach walked over to a large stone, hopping onto it easily. He lied on his back, pushing off his arms to stay sitting up. Just an hour before, he had talked to Raven to meet him somewhere else than the city, up in the mountains where they had met a second time. The kuijin sighed, lowering his head. In fact, he didn't know if he should see Raven. He didn't like to tell bad news.
Very bad news.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:37 pm

A raven soared overhead, circling in the funnel of uprising warm air, letting it take her higher so that she could try and spot the person she was looking for. She looped just for the fun of it, glad to have two wings again instead of having to rely on only one.

She spotted the black figure lying on a rock down below her, and the raven started her descent, pulling up and morphing into Raven just a metre before she would have hit the ground.
"Hello Ahrach," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Ahrach turned his head to the voice, hopping off the stone as he did so. He moved quickly to Raven, and pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. A sad expression crept along his face as he put his head on Raven's shoulder. His embrace tightened, but not enough to make him stop shaking.
"Raven..." he murmured, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Raven's eyes widened slightly in shock before she started to feel confused. She gently pushed Ahrach away, her head ilted slightly to one side.
"What's going on Ahrach? I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Ahrach lowered his head to the ground, trying to hide himself in the darkness. His black clothes flopped deceivingly, as Ahrach shivered at the thought at what he was about to say.
"I don't want you to understand, Raven," Ahrach whispered sadly, "I'm going to have to leave. For a very, very long time. This isn't my sister's doing. I'm here to bid you farewell."
Ahrach lifted his head, his golden eyes glistening in the darkness, gazing at Raven's violet stare. His eyes showed nervousness and slight terror. "I hope you can get on without me," Ahrach continued, turning around, and starting to walk away. "I'm sorry," he murmured, "I loved you too."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Raven just stared at Ahrach for a few moments before she narrowed her eyes.
"Ok, fair enough," She said slowly before she turned tail, striding away into the trees with her cloak billowing out behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Ahrach stepped into the darkness, disappearing in it. The whole mountain stood silent for a while, before heavy footsteps were heard coming up the rocky slope just next to the mountain, at the opposite side from where Ahrach left. A female figure stood up from the area, dominant over the silence.
"Where is that idiotic lummock?!" she growled, stomping towards the stone where Ahrach had stepped up to.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Raven was sitting, preched on a branch at the edge of the forest. She overheard the female Kuijin looking for Ahrach and snorted quietly.
"If you're looking for that bird-brained idiot, I'm afraid you've missed him." She said, dropping down from her ranch.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm

"Wow, that's the first time I hear you call him that," Erelx remarked, smirking up at Raven, with melted teeth. "The relationship is over, it seems," Erelx continued, looking at where Ahrach had just left, "but that still doesn't change my vision of you, unfortunately. So, yeah, I'm looking for that bird-brained idiot, as you say. Where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Raven rolled her eyes, scowling.
"Well, to be honest, I don't really care what you think of me. And about bird brain, I couldn't care less." She said, flicking her short violet hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

"Huh!" Erelx huffed, looking up at what she thought as an arrogant human playing with her nerves, "do you even know where he's heading to?" Erelx asked, "Because I do, and I sure as hell do not want him to go there. I don't know for you, as you seem to despise him for the moment."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Raven rolled her eyes.
"Lets just say that my reasons are my own and I don't know where he's gone. He didn't tell me." The demoness glared at the Kuijin from the shadows of the trees, loathing every minute she had to spend talking to the girl she knew hated her guts.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:26 pm

"That's because he still cares about you, most probably," Erelx snapped, clenching her hands into fists, "I was only a tad too late after I noticed what had happened. Men had found out our home, and, not being able to find me, they took Ahrach. They want me, and they're using him to get me. And they shall. I'm not leaving my brother die like this! Tell me which direction he went!"
Erelx scowled at the girl, and smirked. "And maybe I'll change my mind about killing you for having mentally disturbed my brother."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Raven stopped, looking slightly shocked on the outside.
"Wait, hold up a second here... Someone kidnapped Ahrach, using him to get to you... Hm... I smell a little adventure coming on here..." She said, a slightly evil grin growing on her face. "Tell me, care for a little help in rescuing your bird brained brother from whoever it was that took him and maintaining your own freedom?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 pm

"I don't know," Erelx answered, lifting one eyebrow curiously at the female, "as much as I would like to shoot a bullet through your brain right now, I don't think I'll manage to keep myself very long." Erelx laughed to herself silently, and turned her head, her eyes glinting in the darkness. "OK, you can come, but make sure not to get killed. If you would just lead the road, that would be fine."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm

"Just give me two minutes," Raven said, disappearing, having teleported somewhere. Almost exactly two minutes later, the demoness reappeared. She had two swords strapped to her back, another one at her hip as well as a row of throwing stars on her belt.
"Ok, I'm ready to go then," She said, her slightly evil grin still in place as she turned, heading the same way Ahrach had.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Erelx smirked as she saw the demoness reappear with weapons, but Erelx didn't utter anything; it wasn't her style of weaponry. Erelx had already prepared herself before going after Ahrach, with many types of guns hidden under her dull green cloak and in her other clothes. Without refraining, she followed Raven to where she thought she would lead Ahrach to, descending the mountain carefully.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Raven didn't seem to have a problem with the mountainious terrain as she walked down the rugged mountain side. Her cloak billowed out behind her as she walked, the two hilts of the swords strapped to her back poking upin front of the cloak. With the demoness' short hair, it would have been possible to mistake her for a man.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Erelx kept a wary eye on Raven and each of her movements, descending the mountain cautiously with crossed arms. She tried to hide the fact that without using her arms, she was destabilizing herself, but it was better to be safe than sorry; her right hand was handling the grip of a magnum uncertainly. Her cloak floated out behind her, sweeping the small rocks as she walked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Raven could sense the caution behind her, but ignored it. She wasn't going to let that get in her way. Suddenly, she wished that Shadow was there, with her sense of smell able to hunt down the Kuijin they were searching desperately for.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:57 pm

The two woman soon arrived at the bottom of the rocky mountain. As Erelx stepped on the grass of the plain before her, she looked out into the open, and smirked slightly. Her eyes gleamed darkly in the obscurity.
"That's what I thought," she muttered coldly, smiling to herself, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

"Any ideas you'd care to share with me?" Raven asked, "'Cus I have no clue where he went after this." The girl sighed, looking up at the dark sky. She could see fine, she was a raven after all, but it was a habit she had taken up since Vrael had left. She would look up and wonder where he was now.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well," Erelx replied, crouching down on the ground, and smoothing her fingers on the blades of grass, "you see, they sent Ahrach up here. He probably wanted to talk to you for the last time in his life. Or at least, what he thought would be the last time. Wait, what am I saying. The last time anyways. So, he came back down, and the men took him from here. They didn't leave any traces up on the mountain. But the footsteps continue here, and they head in the direction of this road back there," Erelx continued, lifting her hand to point to the east, where a road lie, "and they're still back there. C'mon, we need to move."
Erelx got up, and keep herself lowered, getting her magnum out. She padded towards the road, keeping herself slightly crouched while running, to limit her risks being caught. As she had thought, lights were on on the road. Car lights.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Raven copied Erlex's run, keeping to the long grasses. She had also seen the lights. In her mind she was secretly relishing the thought of a big battle. She hadn't been on one for a long time, and to her, it seemed about high time that she was. Her slightly evil grin grew a little more, becoming manic as well.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

The cars soon started roaring, and began going away. Erelx cursed under her breath, and she skidded to a stop, crouching on one knee. She put her other hand on her wrist, and closed her right eye. She pulled the trigger, and a loud bang was heard, as well as a yell from the man having been shot off the motorcycle. The cars and other vehicles roared away as fast as they could. Erelx stood up, looking at the vehicles start.
"Well, we're a bit late again," she commented, "don't try going after them. One against forty, that's suicide, even from long distance. C'mon, let's borrow their little moto to chase 'em."
Erelx started calmly walking over to the vehicle, not waiting or looking back to check if Raven was following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)   Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Things Always Happen (Allyssianne)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next