Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Nightmare, crouched atop a block of flats, glared down at the street below her, at the bustling evening life of a saturday night. She wasn't a part of it. She never could be and never would be. She already knew that no one could see her, and she was planning her next move.
With a decisive jump from the roof, the angel flared her wings, gliding through the night sky. A tram was due to pass in a matter of moments, and she had planned her timing carefully.
Pinning her wings to her sides, Nightmare gathered speed, and hurtled into the tram as it went past, pushing it off the tracks.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Alex quickly grabbed at the metal pole as he felt the tram shift. He gripped onto it tightly, clinging on for dear life as the tram continued to move forwards. It then crashed into a building, making a loud bang being heard. Alex was thrown forwards, but he caught the next pole, even though he almost got his arm ripped off by the force of the impact. He then stood there, breathing heavily, clinging onto the pole, like a sane man. The doors on the tram automatically opened, and the people poured out, most of them yelling. Alex took his bag, and jumped out. What the hell happened? He looked around, confused. The tracks seem good. And the push came from the side...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Nightmare hovered in the air, her wings beating back and forth as she surveilled her work with a slightly evil grin on her face. The panic of the passengers pleased her to no end.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Alex put one hand to his forehead. He couldn't think straight. Everybody was screaming, and running. He then threw his hand upwards, then down again. "Will everyone SHUT UP?!" he yelled out. Few people looked at him with stunned looks. "...Please," he added, feeling slightly uncomfortable. The people began screaming again. Well, that's it for trying to have some silence...
He looked around. The tracks were perfect. And the push came from the side... He thought a bit. No, could it be? He looked up. He saw a girl flying over him, with gigantic wings. nobody seemed to be looking at her. Now, I know that's just awkward. She must be... Dead, like some people I saw in the tram. Alex looked around, seeing some very faint people float out of the demolished transport. She did that?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Nightmare looked down at the chaos, smirking. But then she saw someone looking up at her. The angel frowned, looking down at the boy. She drifted down closer to him, but stayed several metres away.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Alex followed her look. She must be surprised that he was actually looking at her, with one eyebrow raised. He glared at her, then approached her. He didn't talk, as that would've seemed weird in this situation. But he couldn't help himself from whispering a few words.
"Did you do that?" he asked, his glare not faltering.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Nightmare frowned, looking at the boy. She glanced behind her, one eyebrow raised before turning back to the boy.
"Are you... talking to... me?" She asked haltingly, surprised. Either his boy was completely off his rocker or he could actually see her. An interesting new development... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm

He nodded once, and looked around, hoping that nobody was looking. Nope. They were all busy screaming in utter and severe chaos. he sighed, and then pointed to an alley, tilting his head slightly. he walked to it, waiting for the girl to follow. He had a strange feeling about this dead person. Normally, ghosts can't really do anything in the real world... At least, with my experience.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Nightmare landed, walking silently after the boy. The flame of curiosity burned within her mind, wondering who this boy was. He wasn't one of the floating dead, nor was he anyhting like those stupid mediums that claimed to see her. She snorted slightly in mirth at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:39 pm

At the beginning of the alley, Alex looked sideways again, then the other way, and turned to the girl. "Yeah, of course I'm talking to you," he said, "I wouldn't be talking to anyone else, especially if there was no one in front of me."
Alex put a hand up to his forehead, and then put it against his leg, and raised an eyebrow. "You did that, didn't cha?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Nightmare stood with her legs at shoulder length apart, her arms folded and wings neatly tucked behind her back. The look on her face betrayed the fact that she wasn't amused.
"So you can see me. Great." Nightmare said sarcastically. "Yeah, the tram was me. Anyway, what kind of a creature are you anyway if you can see me?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 pm

"I'm no extraordinary creature," Alex answered, his eyes mid-closed, "I'm plain hman. One hundered per cent. Since my childhood, I've been able to see the dead. In fact, most people at my school call me a freak for that. So, yes I can see you, and I cannot find any logical explanation why."
Alex scanned the girl. "Why did you do that? You could've killed lots of people there. I mean, that was probably your goal, except I've never seen the dead react like that. Normally, they just leave the living alone."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Nightmare thought for a moment about the boy's announcement of humanity, but his remark on her actions made her wings bristle, the feathers rustling together.
"The humans killed me. I want my revenge on them." She said, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 pm

"And you have enough will to actually make your actions through death come to life? Very, very interesting..." Alex said, more to himself, "You're a particular case. Of all the dead I've met, you're the one that I've first seen able to actually interact completely with the living, as in, be material."
Alex thought about that a moment. Humans killed her? Revenge. Seems quite human-like to me.
"May I know why you have wings?" Alex asked, finally, "The dead I normally speak to just seem like normal living, just a little paler."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Nightmare made a slight 'pfft' sound.
"Of course I'm not human. I'm an Angel. From a village in the mountains." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

"Well, you have to admit that you were human before," Alex said, "And I take it that if you are an angel presently, you've been to Heaven, right? Meaning, what are you doing here? The dead that I see are the ones that cannot pass to Heaven nor Hell, because they have something that has not been done on Earth. You had finished, thus went to Heaven. Why come back down?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"I was an Angel before I died, dimwit," Nightmare said, wondering why a human that could see the dead was so think, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 pm

"Wait, what?" Alex asked, confused, "Normally, you become an angel lafter you die, no? At least, to human beleifs. Unless you were born angel. But then, how could you die, again? I mean, angels are dead in the first place, so, er, yeah, how did you die again?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 pm

"How thick are you?" Nightmare snorted. "You humans aren't the only living creatures on the face of the Earth. I was born an Angel, right here in those mountains. I lived in those mountains, until I was captures and killed."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 pm

"Yes, I may be thick," Alex said, "But I follow the human beleifs until they are proved wrong. We thought angels were what humans become when one human died. Seems that we were wrong."
Alex thought a little bit. "Have you met any other dead around here?" he asked, finally.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm

"I don't talk to the other dead." Nightmare said, turning her head away from the boy, glaring at the ground. She didn't like this conversation, but it was giving her a few more ideas to annoy the h*ll out of humanity.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"The dead around here know me, sorta," Alex said, looking up at the girl, "I would be, what you would call, a necrologoist, if ever that word existed."
Alex let his bag drop down onto the ground with a loud thud. he took a pen and a sheet of paper from it, and looked up at the girl. "Seems that you have problems with humanity, which I understand. Being killed by humans isn't really something to be optimistic about. May I get to know your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm

The dead Angel thought for a moment. No one has asked her name since she died, and she didn't want to keep her old one, not while it reminded her of her old life.
"Call me Nightmare," She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

"Well, that already seems pretty morbid," Alex said, looking up at her, "But I shall not change your choice." He noted the name down, licking the end of his stylus so that the ink would flow out. Nightmare...
He then looked back up at Nightmare. "So, you say that you want revenge? That's all? Even though, you know that the humans won't be able to know who is sending your rather catastrophic message, and that you'll live eternally, thus sure to be forgotten in the years or even days that passed your death? I mean, the humans who killed you must surely already have forgotten about you by now, if your death was even one week ago. unless you know where they live, and then haunt them until the end of their lives."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm

"They know who's causing it al right," Nightmare snorted. "They've always known that I'd come back, just like everyone else they killed. I was just the one they didn't manage to capture a second time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: