Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:18 pm

"Hm," Alex said, noting it down. He tapped his stylus twice against the paper, then continued writing. "So, they do know it's you, but then, why continue? Shouldn't you just torture them alone, instead of destructing everything in your path, as earlier? Or maybe, were they in that tram?"
Alex knew this conversation was getting pretty morbid.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Nightmare was about to answer the question when another thought wandered into her mind. Who is this boy questioning my motives?
"Why are you interrogating me? Are you one of them?"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 pm

"I'm not one of them," Alex said, smiling slightly at the girl, "I'm just a person, who uses his talent to help those who he can see." He put away his notebook, and stuffed his stylus in his bag, closing it with the zipper, and then heaved it onto his shoulder. "You see, normally, I help the dead go to Heaven, by finishing what they haven't finished back here. Most of them don't have enough will to actually interfere with the living world, making it impossible for them to actually complete what they have begun, in the first place. You, on the other hand," he continued, "Have a will of thunder. You can manipulate anything in the living world."
He ripped out a sheet of paper from his bag, and then wrote down with his stylus, then crippled the paper up, passing to to Knightmare. "Catch," he said, simply.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Nightmare scowled and expertly caught the paper in her hand. She raised an eyebrow at the human boy in front of her.
"And what did your little experement there prove?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm

"Exactly what I thought," Alex said, "Even with very versatile and small objects such as crumpled bits of paper, which take even more will to move, you can manipulate the object."
Alex smiled. "You really are interesting, as a dead person. Unlike most people seem to think," he said. He then opened his look to Nightmare. "Even with two materials inside one. Ink and Paper. Very, very, interesting," Alex continued, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Nightmare scowled and knocked the book out of the boy's hands.
"What am I, some sort of experiment?!" She snarled. "Who are you anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Alex didn't seem very stunned of the reaction, even though he had never been offended by a dead. "No, you're not an experiment. Excuse me if I sound like I'm talking to a lab rat," he said, sarcastically, "But you're one of the most improved cases of death I've ever met until now."
Alex then crouched next to his book, and picked it up, dusting it off. "I'm Alex Derask. You're supposing I should not be here, but maybe I should explain a few things to you. I help the dead complete their quest, such as your revenge. But for me to be able to do so, I shall need more explanations. Because here, whatever you do, your revenge will be eternal, and you'll never go on to a better place, if you don't explain more to me. As far as I know, you want revenge for your death. Since you're always dead by now, this revenge shall never be accomplished. But you may also want revenge against your killers, as well, and thus, your revenge would reach an end when you kill your killers."
Alex paused, then continued. "How much time exactly have you been dead?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Nightmare watched Alex carefully for a few moments before she answered, pondering over how much she could tell this boy.
"I've been dead for three months now."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"And you still haven't killed your killers, even with the will you have?" he asked, smiling slightly, "I thought you knew where they were. Especially, that, they should live near the location of your death. Humans don't travel fast, except in vehicle." he explained, not taking his stare off the girl.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Nightmare's jaw clenched.
"I can't go near them, not yet." She said quietly, "Not while the memory still mingers fresh."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 pm

"You won't be able to accomplish your task very soon, then," Alex said, "So why destruct things, which shall remind you of your revenge, thus remind you of your death? I mean, it seems kinda illogical to me. And I don't like illogical things, honestly. Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 pm

"I have to do something to attract their attention," Nightmare said, rolling their eyes. "Anyway, it's something to do with all the time I've got on my hands now. In any case, they know who they're dealing with."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yes, I guess," Alex answered, "Well, I can't help you as of now, if you don't even begin your quest."
Alex thought a bit. "I wonder where I can meet you again, if you would like to discuss again... Do you know the cemetery of Dublont?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Nightmare thought for a few moments.
"I know all the cemetaries around here."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:20 pm

"Well then, when you'll want to speak again, even though I doubt that, meet me there. Normally, I should be on Thomas Laur's tomb. He's a good friend of mine," Alex said. He then checked his watch. The fingers ticked. "Christ! I need to get to class now! Well, at least I'll have an excuse for being late. 'The tram got totally unrailed for some strange reason'. Kay." Alex turned around, and waved a hand at Nightmare. "I need to be going. See you later, if ever you need to talk again," he added, and then ran off, with his bag flapping in the wind behind him. Nobody paid attention to him. Everybody was just staring wide-eyed at the catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Nightmare watched Alex leave, slightly puzzled. Why does this boy want to help me? He said that it was like a duty, but still...
The Angel sighed, flexing her wings and taking to the skies once again.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Alex arrived at school, twenty minutes late. He had to get an excuse ticket from the main, then come back to class. His math teacher was hesitant to accept him in class. The teacher looked at him just over the rim of his glasses. "What took you so long?" the teacher asked.
"The tram got unrailed for an awkward reason," Alex answered, honestly. There were a few laughs in class. Ah, the humiliation... A student stood up, and acted as a very important person (VIP). "Alex, stop acting as a freak," he said, his voice low and serious. The other kids laughed. Alex rolled his eyes. The teacher sighed, and told the student to sit down. Alex took his note back, and then came and sat next to Quentin. Quentin whispered, "What a bad liar you are." Alex then turned to Quentin. "But I'm being honest!" he retorted. Quentin rolled his eyes, and then followed the class.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Nightmare, deciding that she didn't have anything better to do, followed Alex to the school. She had mingled with the crowds and let herself in through an open window at the back of the class where she now stood, smirking. So many oppertunities...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Alex only noticed the girl after he had looked around the class, hearing more mockings. His eyes widened, and then he put his math book up to hide his face, which was now twisted in disappointment. Oh Christ... Why here?
Quentin glanced at Alex, then gave a huge sigh. This attracted the attention of the teacher, who then looked at the math book, standing up in front of Alex's face. "Is there something wrong, Mr. Derask?" the teacher asked. "He's seeing ghosts again!" one student blurted out. "It's probably his granny," another one said. Everybody laughed, except him. Nice to meet you again, humiliation.
Alex put down his math book, and shook his head. "No, Mr. Termator," Alex said. He had almost called Mr. Termator Terminator many times, and it quite suited him, usually.

--I don't know why, but school scenes seem to be the best by far.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm

- lol, I agree -

Nightmare suddenly felt a surge of need to protect the boy that could see her. With an evil grin twisting her face, she moved forwards, careful to keep her wings still so as not to cause a breeze. She approached the two boys that had made fun of Alex and pulled them out of their seats very slightly by their underwear.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Alex looked at the girl with anxious eyes, but he knew he should not do anything against it. He felt slightly uneasy when Nightmare approached the others of his class, though.
As Nightmare pulled them up by their underclothing, one of them said, "Stop, Wedgie." Wedgie was the nickname the people of the class gave to Wede, who had the habit of wedgying (lolwat) people behind their backs when they suspect nothing (reminds me of a certain someone...). Wede looked up, hearing his name, and then looked around. "What?" he whispered back. The person who called him looked at Wede with big eyes, and then he looked behind him. The people behind him were occupied writing the lesson while Mr. Termator was writing the lesson on the board up ahead. The other boy looked back at the first one, their eyes full of incomprhension. One girl looked up, and giggled. "Nice polka-dotted underwear you have, Earl," she said. Earl was the first boy. He blushed. "But it's not me! I'm getting lifted by some strange force!"
Another student stood up. "YOU'RE the freak here!" Everyone laughed. The teacher turned around. "What is this nonsense?!" he yelled out. Earl looked down, with Jammy, who was the second boy. Alex couldn't help himself but to smile slightly. Quentin just stared, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Nightmare was laughing quietly. She had forgotten what it was like to be in a classroom. It had been years since she had been in one, and now she found that it was even more fun when the people couldn't see her. She drifted back to the back of the class, looking out for any more oppertunities.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

The two boys fell onto their chairs with a loud thump. Earl almost fell from his chair as he landed, because it went backwards. He caught himself by the rim of the table. "See those skills?" he whispered, to the girl behind, "The teacher didn't notice I was making a fool out of him." Earl tried to find excuses for the thing that had just happened. The teacher turned around, and continued writing. The girl behind Earl then whispered back, "Yeah, but if you got skills, you woudl've normally chosen different underwear," the girls around her laughed, and Earl just rolled his eyes, and continued 'working'.
Alex lifted his eyebrows, and smiled discreetly at Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Nightmare smiled slightly back at Alex and walked up to the board, allowing the very tip of one of her wings to brush against one the boys in the front row. The dead Angel started to wipe out what the teacher was writing as soon as it had been written, making it look like the teacher wasn't actually doing anyhting at the board.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm

The boy looked up at the wing brushed him, but he didn't notice anything, and looked at the board. He saw that Mr. Termator wasn't writing anything. "Erm, Mr. Termator?" he asked, raising his hand. Mr. Termator then turned around, and looked at the student. "Yes?" he asked.
"Erm... You're not writing anything," the student said.
Mr. Termator looked back at the board, then opened his eyes wide. "That's odd," he began, "The marker was working perfectly a while ago." He looked at the marker, then tried to write on the board again. Alex rised his eyebrows, and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: